Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

FDR and dems had Uncle Joe, we have Uncle Vlad. They were happy to give half of Eastern Europe as a "buffer zone" to Uncle Joe, but they want to start WWIII because Uncle Vlad said he would not accept NATO at his doorstep? Pppffffffffttttttt!
So taking over Ukraine puts them right on NATO's doorstep too so it's a bullshit argument.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
You’re blinded by a fake narrative.. Putin is a asshole Ukraine is a corrupt, who cares let’s protect our Southern border and heritage

You don't think much of Russians apparently

"Not as bad as Stalin" is hardly a ringing endorsement
I do think highly of Russians. They're smart people. Great wrestlers. Lot of respect for the Russians.

And, yeah, I'm not ready to make any ringing endorsements

For a very long time Americans have had great power regarding the rest of the world. If China and Russia can align against us, that will be no more. Ukraine is but a stepping stone. Taiwan could very well be another. Obviously it is time that all Americans ponder the thought of a new "axis of evil" that will have the power to destroy our way of life. Of course we have Biden to lead us through these troubling times. If you voted for Biden....well, you have to Iive with that.

No,.. it's a real concern of mine actually.
What do you think about this...

1647384705169.png

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.

I don't think they are defending Putin, as much as they are blaming Biden and his puppetmasters for trolling, harassing, coercing, and taunting Putin into invading the Ukraine.

Another Russian Bot or DemNazi Lying Tard.

Is this another pre-emotive strike to deflect from the fact Hunter and Joe Biden are being blackmailed by China and Russia?

How about Biden's latest Nukes for Oil Death Deal where he is colluding with Russia and Iran to give Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons with, allow Russia to launder Oil and Gas through Iran, and allow Russia to engage in Billions of dollars in financial transactions with Iran with a sweet little loophole carved out, that will allow Russia to continue to help Iran build Nukes, refine Uranium, sell their oil and gas and Russia's oil and gas too, and allow Russia to continue to improve Iran's ICBMs so that they can annihilate Israel.

Joe even wants to give Billions of Dollars to Iran to pay for it all. He should be charged with Treason for what he is doing with Iran but so should Obama and John Kerry have been put on trial for the very same thing.
Look, I really don't know where you shits get your information but the above is categorically insane and has no basis in reality. Look, I don't think we have any business helping Ukraine, I think this has been a lost opportunity in improving our relations with Russia. Imagine if the US would have came out and said, yeah Putin, you can have those two provinces that have already broke away from Ukraine anyway. How many lives would have been spared?

But what gets me is in a discussion from a merchandising rep about the whole situation I made the mistake of proclaiming Ukraine was a shithole, and it is. There is one country in Europe more corrupt than Ukraine, Russia. And I don't think there is a single country more racist. I mean there are laws on the books in Ukraine banning the condemnation of Nazis because, well Nazis are heroes to most Ukrainians. Holocaust deniers are the norm there. But his rep got excited, yeah, Ukraine is a shithole. Hunter Biden blah, blah, blah, child sex rings and child sacrifice and on and on. Good God almighty, it ain't that bad.

The whole Hunter Biden thing is laughable. Yeah, he got paid lots of money for his contacts. Ain't that the American way. But the prosecutor that the government wanted out was as corrupt as they get. I mean have any of you even seen the home of the former president of Ukraine? The most lavish home in the world, financed from all that corruption. Hell Putin's residence looks like a shack in comparison. And all this talk about Russian oligarchs, sanction the Ukrainian Oligarchs, their crocodile tears now are insulting. They never gave two shits for their country, like their Russian counterparts, it has always been about the Benjamins.

Actually, you are a fucking lying kook.
TDS convinces lib loons that because they feel or wish it was true, then it is true and they make false and fake thread titles. If I do that then the source clamoring begins and the thread disappears

Most of them are lucid enough to avoid outright cheerleading for him, but it's clear they'd like an American version of Putin here.
That's clear only to leftist morons who tell lies to each other and are gullible enough to believe them.

You know what I want from government? To leave me the hell alone.

But leftists like you can't stand that idea. You believe you're qualified to tell everyone else how to live.

Fuck that shit.

They aren’t. Leftists like okfine get all their news from RawStory. He is a 64 yr old man who acts like he is five. My contention is if we have a strong president in the WH then Putin doesn’t act up. Shame on us.

I do think highly of Russians. They're smart people. Great wrestlers. Lot of respect for the Russians.

And, yeah, I'm not ready to make any ringing endorsements
If the murdering Putin is "decent by Russian standards"...you must really hate Russians...or you're pathological

Forum List

Back