Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Sunni man TN Harley and others.

I've seen neither of these DEFEND PUTIN. Last night I saw Sunni EXPLAIN some of the ideologies and principles behind the Russian state motivating them, which I believe are factually correct from years of my own observations. Russia and Putin want NO PART in the global hegemony that is Europe now (and is trying hard to include the USA with them).

BUT THAT IS NOT DEFENDING PUTIN.

Has anyone proven Sunni wrong?

Seriously, if you were Russia, would you want NATO weapons right over the border from your country?

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?

What is it about Ukraine so important that it is worth going to world war over???

And why is no one interviewing Putin to hear HIS side of things?

Is no one remotely worried that in attacking Russia's very economy, that Biddum has dragged all of us into being potential victims to a Russian retaliation now?

Did you inherit Hunter Biden’s Crack pipe a get a free one from Joe?

You know Putin owns Biden, right?

There is real Russian Collusion, Iranian Collusion and Chinese Collusion with The Biden-Clinton-Obama Criminal Organization.

Hunter Biden’s laptop says so.
Do I know that Putin owns Biden?! Haha, whatever you say psycho. Keep the Hunter laptop dream alive, ya nut

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.

awwwww......she is disappointed......awwww :cuckoo: so sad too bad

1647381674178.png

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Well... I'm not a Republican, but I'm a conservative-leaning libertarian (small c and small l), so I'll answer.

Have you ever been to Russia, or even Eastern Europe? Serbia, Croatia, anywhere like that?

The people are 'different', they're just different, that's all. The Croatians for example will curse your syphilitic pig saints and they think it's funny. Ha ha. Slap on the back, good one.

What I think is, that "as far as Russians go", Mr Putin is not bad. We (and Russia) could do a lot worse. There could be a Stalin in there, mass murdering his own people and keeping the entire country in a paranoid state all the time, but Mr Putin's not like that. He's an effective leader, he seems to care for his people and his country.

Don't cross him, though. By Western standards Mr Putin might be considered a harsh and dangerous man, but kind of, "all Russians are that way". To varying degrees.

So, I don't support or excuse what the guy's doing, grabbing a neighboring country, but I don't think Mr Putin is reckless and crazy, he's certainly never shown himself to be that way in the past.

I think we should stay out of that situation, and let the Ukrainians and the Russians resolve it for themselves. I "don't" think we should intervene. According to what I've learned so far, Mr Putin has some good reasons for doing what he's doing, and I don't know how much of that is real and true but I don't want to guess either.

As near as I can tell, Mr Putin is no Stalin, and he's no Hitler either. He's not a commie, he doesn't even like commies. He thinks they ruined his country.

So... I don't "excuse and support", but I say, leave well enough alone.

Why?

Because he helped get Trump elected once upon a time

No, her thread title is her tangible observation. The OP is a Trump loving conservative it’s why I love/hate her… but she is also honest and is calling it like she sees it. I agree that most Putin defenders I’ve seen are on the political Right and it baffles me.

As for me,.. I love you as an online friend, I just hate your politics. I call anybody out that I have issues with though. Democrat, republican, it doesn't matter. If they're acting like dumbfucks I'll call them out on it.

Do I know that Putin owns Biden?! Haha, whatever you say psycho. Keep the Hunter laptop dream alive, ya nut

More like the other way around.

FDR and dems had Uncle Joe, we have Uncle Vlad. They were happy to give half of Eastern Europe as a "buffer zone" to Uncle Joe, but they want to start WWIII because Uncle Vlad said he would not accept NATO at his doorstep? Pppffffffffttttttt!

Corruption is a way of life over there.

In Ukraine AND in Russia.

They're ALL bad guys. All of them.

Coincidence sometimes is forced into a corner by the elephant in the room. We all had "Ukraine" crammed down our throats with Trumps impeachment and Hunters Laptop. So now, among all the conflicts going on across the globe........it's just a "co-inky -dink" that Ukraine is now (possibly) the epicenter of WW3? A very wise investigator once told me "There is no such thing as coincidence."

Corruption is a way of life over there.

In Ukraine AND in Russia.

They're ALL bad guys. All of them.

Once again the Ukrainians are the innocent victims and all of this Zelensky stuff I don't see any proof of him being the bad guy. I personally think that although I love all of these people in a platonic way that are saying this shit and claiming that they aren't defending Putin by doing so,.. that they've all personally lost their minds. When you say things like that, that's like promoting Putin's actions and justifying them.

Why is Israel renegging on America?

Ukraine blasts Israel’s ‘unfriendly step’​

Anybody who wishes to read it can find it at RT.com.

I'm not going to post links to that site for a while, in deference to the forum's members' wishes.

Some are just trying to annoy the libs.
Some are gullible propaganda victims.
Some know exactly what they are doing.
This last group, Russians and Americans alike, just want to see the world burn.

There is now something fundamentally wrong with the MAGAnaut wing of the Republican Party. Reagan and Nixon are turning in their graves.

Being opposed to yet another stupid fucking foreign war, where there has been no attack on Murica, isn't supporting Putin, sub-fool.
But that's not what you're doing. One can be supportive of Ukraine, but also want to avoid getting into a new war. Sucking up to Russian murderers is just obscene.

Of course it's hard to tell on this board who are real people and the five or so Russobots.

Why is the current administration allowing him to do whatever he wants?

Which one? Ours, or theirs? Either way I agree with you and oh yeah,.. at least one good thing I like about Slade's politics,.. he can't stand Bidedumb either.

But that's not what you're doing. One can be supportive of Ukraine, but also want to avoid getting into a new war. Sucking up to Russian murderers is just obscene.

Of course it's hard to tell on this board who are real people and the five or so Russobots.

Exactly, it's just like Slade3200 already said,.. I never said anything about being against the war,.. but that should go without saying that I am against this particular one.

Forum List

Back