The Fake, Meaningless Distinction Between Hamas and the "Palestinians"

It's not surprising that MAGA wouldn't recognize a difference between Hamas and the Palestinian people. Their binary thinking patterns don't recognize distinctions in MOST things.

You're either 100% this, or 100% that. Good or evil. Caveman thinking. That's all they know.
War is Caveman simple. So simple even a Cave Man understands it.

HAMAS is the govt in Gaza. Most polls show over half the people support them. They teach their kids to Hate Jews. They play Stab the Jew as kids.

We have seen this before in history. Hitler youth.

Hamas chose War. They fire Thousands of Rockets a year for decades.

The time of being nice and turning the other cheek is over. I admire Israel. First thousand rockets fired at me Id have bombed Gaza to dust. Of course I would gave never given it back to Egypt in the first place.

We hear the Hamas terror apologists make the distinction between Hamas and the so-called "Palestinian" people generally. That is, Hamas may consist of "Palestinians", but not all "Palestinians" are Hamas.
We also hear the Zionist land-grabbing apologists make the distinction between Zionists and the so-called "Jewish" people generally. That is, Zionists may consist of "Jews", but not all "Jews" are Zionists and money-hoarding scheißters.
There are 2 levels of problems with this assertion.
At least 2.

We also hear the Zionist land-grabbing apologists make the distinction between Zionists and the so-called "Jewish" people generally. That is, Zionists may consist of "Jews", but not all "Jews" are Zionists and money-hoarding scheißters.

At least 2.
^ approves of Hamas violence against Jews

I'll make it simple for your dumb ass:

Those who support "Free Palestine" (i.e. you), support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • female genital mutilation
  • women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police")
  • Child marriage
Yet, the sniveling idiots who support them eat up their propaganda and believe ever word they say instead of the people with all the Nobel prizes in a land where women are doctors and scientists, gay pride parades are held openly and who represent a tiny liberal enclave in a sea of backwardness.

I have long been of the opinion that people tend to support those with whom they can identify, and this is a clear example. Filth supports filth.

Last edited:
Neither were the Jews. They were always ruled by other countries. Then in the first century they lost Palestine altogether.
More wishful thinking from the pile of camel dung. Jews have always maintained excellent
self rule in the enclaves imposed upon them by
the filth of rome and mecca

So since all KKK members are white that means that all white people are KKK members. Ah, the virtues of Kindergarten logic.

It's not surprising that MAGA wouldn't recognize a difference between Hamas and the Palestinian people. Their binary thinking patterns don't recognize distinctions in MOST things.

You're either 100% this, or 100% that. Good or evil. Caveman thinking. That's all they know.
Palestinians do not exist those people are arabs and so is hamas

They voted for Hamas when Bush was in the white house. We've had three new administrations since than, but the Palestinians haven't had a chance to vote for a new government.

Under that theory, since the Germans voted for the NAZI's in the 1930's, they should remain NAZI into the 1950's
Keeping that record going Ratty. Kudos.

Forum List

Back