Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" in favor of Hamas and Iran?

Is Supporting Hamas or "Palestinians" Progressive?

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People that support the left only agree with what they're told to agree with.

They cannot really think for themselves because their apathy won't allow it.
I think their inability to do critical thinking and/or exercise intellectual honesty that won't allow them to say anything other than the 'company line' i.e. assigned talking points. I have yet had any actually be able to type out or recite a coherent rationale for why they support the progressive agenda. They think trashing and insulting the opposing opinions is debate.

Ditto for why they support Hamas/Palestine and hate Israel/Jews. They recite all these offensive terms like 'apartheid' and 'genocide' and such, but they will not, probably cannot, engage in any kind of give and take discussion as to why those terms are appropriate (which of course they are not.) Such is the way it is with the brainwashed and programmed of the world regardless of which side they're on.

I don't know why Americans trip over their tongues with the over-usage of superlatives such as "hate" but I can tell you that I am not very fond of the US or Israel and I consider myself "progressive" in some ways yet I am not a communist, and I reside and enjoy a far superior life of freedom than any American has ever experienced. So, actually, you are talking out of your A-hole.
You are on your way... your journey into progressivism is about midway....

I think their inability to do critical thinking and/or exercise intellectual honesty that won't allow them to say anything other than the 'company line' i.e. assigned talking points. I have yet had any actually be able to type out or recite a coherent rationale for why they support the progressive agenda. They think trashing and insulting the opposing opinions is debate.

Ditto for why they support Hamas/Palestine and hate Israel/Jews. They recite all these offensive terms like 'apartheid' and 'genocide' and such, but they will not, probably cannot, engage in any kind of give and take discussion as to why those terms are appropriate (which of course they are not.) Such is the way it is with the brainwashed and programmed of the world regardless of which side they're on.

The left so rarely let's itself be challenged that it doesn't know how to respond in an articulate manner.
Everyone that they believe in agrees with them.

The left so rarely let's itself be challenged that it doesn't know how to respond in an articulate manner.
Everyone that they believe in agrees with them.
For those that are so programmed, it's like the part of their brain that allows for critical thinking and comprehension is switched off. I don't know any other way to explain it. I can coherently argue their point of view about things with rationale and logic, but they can't do that. Of course the rationale and logic will almost always be refutable with additional information, but I can argue their point of view. Years on high school and college debate teams helps. But abstract thinking appears to be completely alien to them and they simply can't do it.

Have you noticed who our media is getting battlefield news from?..... HAMAS!!!! that is their source... the lies about numbers of dead innocents comes from Hamas and our sick fucks in our media don't even fact check them...

How many Palestinians does Israel claim to have killed?

Can't force them.. that won't work any better than Zionism.
I think what Billo means is "defeat" them or "destroy" them. I mean, are there still racists? Sure, but Apartheid is no longer the cornerstone of South African government. Are there still Nazis in Ukraine (for example)? Yes, but the Ukrainian government is only temporarily supporting them. Zionism will also be destroyed. Soon, I hope.

I don't know but we can believe them and not a terrorist organization... do you fucking freaks remember 9-11 or not?.... did that pain from that day leave you already?... your anger subsided?...
Traitors all of you libs are fing traitors to the nation...

This is now (Mar 2024):

Hamas fakes casualty figures: ‘The numbers are not real’.
Abraham Wyner, a professor of statistics and data science at the Wharton School, says the Gaza Health Ministry numbers are likely "grossly inaccurate."

(March 12, 2024 / JNS)
The Hamas terrorist organization is disseminating fictitious figures for casualties in the current war in Gaza. That’s the conclusion of a deep dive into the data published in Tablet magazine in a March 7 report titled “How the Gaza Ministry of Health Fakes Casualty Numbers.”

“The numbers are not real. That much is obvious to anyone who understands how naturally occurring numbers work. The casualties are not overwhelmingly women and children, and the majority may be Hamas fighters,” writes Abraham Wyner, a professor of statistics and data science at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and the report’s author.

For those familiar with “Pallywood,” the term coined to describe the Palestinian industry of faking everything from casualties to Israeli attacks, the fact that Hamas produces phony numbers will seem self-evident.

But the casualty numbers matter. They are the foundation on which today’s anti-Israel propaganda is built, justifying demands for a “ceasefire” that leaves Israeli hostages in captivity and accusing the Jewish state of (so-called) “genocide.”

The Biden administration has recently “lent legitimacy” to the Hamas numbers, the report notes, citing Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s appearance at a House Armed Services Committee hearing on Feb. 29 where he said “over 25,000” Palestinian women and children had been killed since Oct. 7, the day of the Hamas massacre.

The Pentagon felt compelled to clarify that Austin “was citing an estimate from the Hamas-controlled Health Ministry.”

Even U.S. President Joe Biden has come to embrace the numbers. He first expressed healthy skepticism, given the fact that the Gaza Health Ministry is essentially Hamas. Biden said on Oct. 25, when the casualty number stood at only about 6,500, “I have no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed.”

Now, the president repeats the 30,000 figure, which has subsequently passed 31,000. “You cannot have another 30,000 dead as a consequence [of pursuing Hamas],” Biden told MSNBC in an interview on Sunday.

When looking at Wyner’s analysis, those first 30,000 are at the very least “suspicious.”

Wyner started from the premise that if the Hamas numbers are fake, there may be evidence “in the numbers themselves” to show it.

“While there is not much data available, there is a little, and it is enough: From Oct. 26 until Nov. 10, 2023, the Gaza Health Ministry released daily casualty figures that include both a total number and a specific number of women and children,” he writes.

He first looked at the total number of deaths. What he found was that the daily reported casualty rate increases with “metronomical linearity”—a “regularity… [that] …is almost surely not real.”

They're not in favour of either. They're opposed to genocide. They're opposed to the murder of innocent civilians, especially children, and the starvation of an entire people.

It would seem that people who call themselves Conservatives have no such principles. Even the principle of "an eye for an eye", doesn't say "30 eyes for an eye". Slightly over 1000 Israelis were killed. More than 30,000 Palestinians have died. Neither side has any justification whatsoever for what they have done, but the Palestinian people who have died, are NOT Hamas.
"An eye for an eye" applies to justice. This isnt a matter of justice, and even if it was, what would you have israel do... go rape, torture and butcher a bunch of random palestinian women? THAT would be "an eye for an eye".

This war is about ending Hamas, which CAN be done. Terrorists will eventually try to rebuild, but its easier to nip that stuff in the bud when they are starting with no money, recruits or infrastructure. As long as there are terrorists freely operating in Gaza, there will be no peace and the civilians can blame their own shit culture for it. The Palestianians should have policing their own people DECADES ago, but they love terrorists, so here we are.

I don't know but we can believe them and not a terrorist organization...
You mean like the Zionist terrorist organization Irgun?
do you fucking freaks remember 9-11 or not?....
do you fucking freaks remember the bombing of the King David Hotel or not?
did that pain from that day leave you already?... your anger subsided?...
did the pain of the hundreds of innocent men, women, and children who were murdered there leave you? ... your shame subsided?
Traitors all of you libs are fing traitors to the nation...
Traitors to Democracy all of you are find traitors to humanity ...

did the pain of the hundreds of innocent men, women, and children who were murdered there leave you? ... your shame subsided?

Truth hurts a bit?...

Truth hurts a bit?...
You're the one crying.

Forum List

Back