Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" in favor of Hamas and Iran?

Is Supporting Hamas or "Palestinians" Progressive?

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They don't know why, those sheeple were simply told what to think and say during indoctrination. Never try to apply logic to the fruitcake left.

This is good advice.

Also, the modern left in America and Europe is virulently anti-Semitic. Obama really mainstreamed anti-Semitism in the DemoKKKrat party. Before him, they had to hide it. Now it's completely open.

Israel is a fascist, apartheid state that needs to be forced to comply with IHL.
Agreed.
Israel has freedom of speech, free and fair elections, peaceful transfer of power.

By definition, Israel is not fascist.
Black print on white paper is not the definition of a state. It is the implementation of what is printed on the page that defines the state. Israel is fascist.

True support for Palestinians means rejection of a terrorist organization Hamas that is destroying their lives.
You know, there is no law that says two factions that use terror can't oppose each other. Picking "sides" is what gets us in a lot of the shit we must endure, and it usually has never had a favorable outcome nor even addressed the original issue, It has however made a lot of money for the people that enabled it, and sucked a lot of money away from the people that pay the taxes that finance it.

Why do morons label those who are in favour of Hamas and Iran as "progressives" and "liberals"?
It's what they call themselves.
Says you. Your logic is silly. 100% of all heroin addicts drank milk when they were children. Does that mean that milk is a precursor to future junkies? I am "left" (as you call it) on some issues and "right" (as you call it) on other issues. You are only searching for shortcuts to knowledge but you are just stamping your feet in a mud puddle.

You know, there is no law that says two factions that use terror can't oppose each other. Picking "sides" is what gets us in a lot of the shit we must endure, and it usually has never had a favorable outcome nor even addressed the original issue, It has however made a lot of money for the people that enabled it, and sucked a lot of money away from the people that pay the taxes that finance it.

BS equivalency. Israel does not kill civilians to terrorize and kill civilians. They have a specific goal of destroying Hamas, who DO terrorize, abduct , rape and kill civilians.

Progressive's hate the USA and Israel... they are anti freedom and are communist's at heart.... we have one running our nation...
View attachment 920476

Russian propaganda at its finest.

Progressive, don’t hate. That’s Trump cult behavior.

He destroys the haters. Progressive don’t hate other Americans.

BS equivalency. Israel does not kill civilians to terrorize and kill civilians. They have a specific goal of destroying Hamas, who DO terrorize, abduct , rape and kill civilians.
I can assume that your idea of "history" consists of looking back over the past 3 months and considering it a vigorous investigation.

Yeah, that and get some waterfront property and a 3000 mile buffer zone eventually.

Russian propaganda at its finest.

Progressive, don’t hate. That’s Trump cult behavior.

He destroys the haters. Progressive don’t hate other Americans.
Truth... what's wrong?... your brainwashed brain won't recognize truth when you see it?...

Progressive's hate the USA and Israel... they are anti freedom and are communist's at heart.... .
I don't know why Americans trip over their tongues with the over-usage of superlatives such as "hate" but I can tell you that I am not very fond of the US or Israel and I consider myself "progressive" in some ways yet I am not a communist, and I reside and enjoy a far superior life of freedom than any American has ever experienced. So, actually, you are talking out of your A-hole.

Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" or "Liberals" in favor of Hamas and Iran? It would seem, based on posts that they noisily advocate for "Palestine" and/or against Israel have no actual progressive or liberal values. What are their positions on:

1. Women's rights?
  2. Gay rights?
  3. GLBTQIA+ rights?
  4. Rape?
  5. Torture?
What makes the above "progressive?"

Hamas peoples be dark.

Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" or "Liberals" in favor of Hamas and Iran? It would seem, based on posts that they noisily advocate for "Palestine" and/or against Israel have no actual progressive or liberal values. What are their positions on:

1. Women's rights?
  2. Gay rights?
  3. GLBTQIA+ rights?
  4. Rape?
  5. Torture?
What makes the above "progressive?"
Modern liberals/progressives are nothing more than Marxist useful idiots who will support anything that is anti-USA capitalism.

Forum List

Back