Zone1 Why are Jehovah Witnesses SO closed-minded to anything not written by the JWs?

No, I'm just very large and kind of imposing. People who know me in person know I'm a pretty nice guy.

I worry all the time that we have too many guns in the hands of crazy people, but I worry more about school kids and theatergoers than myself.

As for putting too much importance on religion, to quote Michael Corleone, "

I would be happy to never worry about religion again. But you all keep trying to impose your religion on the rest of us, so here we are.

It was the only one to me that mattered at the time.

12 years of putting up with Catholic nonsense and crazy nuns and priests who you didn't want to be left alone in a room with, there'd better be a payoff.

No one is imposing anything on you. Your imagination is running away from you.

Here was my test for religion. "God Please let my Mom's cancer get better."

It didn't.

No God.
And did you also tell him how long to keep her alive? Is God a personal genie? Is He Santa?
This is earth. Where Satan goes to and from causing as much damage as he can, for a time. I'll tell you what God did do for your mom. He came to earth and shed His blood, under horrendous circumstances, to cover your mom's sins so she could go to Heaven.
Did your mom believe in Christ? If so, she's in a much better place than this cesspool. Does she still have cancer in Heaven? Nope. She is in her mansion, in perfect health, and in the prime of her life, for eternity.
She's fine. You are the one in peril. You are still here.

And did you also tell him how long to keep her alive? Is God a personal genie? Is He Santa?

Nope, but he's just as fake.

Did your mom believe in Christ?

Yes, she bought into all the lies.

This is earth. Where Satan goes to and from causing as much damage as he can, for a time. I'll tell you what God did do for your mom. He came to earth and shed His blood, under horrendous circumstances, to cover your mom's sins so she could go to Heaven.
only if she went to the right church and lived a blameless life, right? Your God sounds like a Batman Villian.

Also, frankly, God kills hundreds of thousands in the bible. Satan only killed 10 people on a bar bet with God. Which one is the bad guy again?

Does she still have cancer in Heaven? Nope. She is in her mansion, in perfect health, and in the prime of her life, for eternity.
She's fine. You are the one in peril. You are still here.
Where's your evidence.

I'm fine with my existence ending when I die. I've had an okay run.

I have felt the presence of Christ through the presence of the Holy Spirit. I have also felt the presence of the devil through the presence of his demons.
me too

But when I am in the tangible Presence of Christ which abides in HIS Church, the Catholic Church

the demons can't get to me, to speak of

me too

But when I am in the tangible Presence of Christ which abides in HIS Church, the Catholic Church

the demons can't get to me, to speak of
On two occasions in my life, I found myself is the presence of people that were so evil you could cut it with a knife. I left post haste. :omg:

On two occasions in my life, I found myself is the presence of people that were so evil you could cut it with a knife. I left post haste. :omg:
I have been there!

If you had been totally in Satan's camp, you probably would have said, "Hey, can I be your friend?" LOL

Forum List

Back