why are democrats opposed to having proof of identity when voting ?

You may be giving them too much credit.

CNN told them it's racist...they were indoctrinated to worship at the alter of misinformation propaganda.

I'm not sure many of them have the capacity to actually achieve their own independent thought..otherwise they wouldn't be dumbocrats.
So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black sprouts etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?
The days of democrat election fraud is coming to an end....and you will see how much of a minority you really belong to....and that's what scares you isn't it?.....

I look forward to those days. Really I do.
But what on Earth will bring them? Noting I see at this point.
The last thing the nation wants no matter what side you are on is a lack of confidence in the election system....I'm hoping we still have hero's and patriots in high places that will use the last election process as a guide to fix what was so blatantly wrong with the covid special elections....

Did you know that the Republican-driven ballot re-count in Az is looking for bamboo fibres on the ballots because...well...they must have bamboo fibres on them if they came from China.
Really, watching the US right wing in action is like a season of Seinfeld.

Link the story or admit that's fake news. Ballots are NOT made of ordinary common paper and forensic testing ought to be able to determine fakes.
The so-called audit is so stupid they are investigating all kinds of crazy things about the ballots. Yes bamboo filaments from Chinese ballots. They aren't finding anything. It's stupid.

Its because they know there is a tremendous amount of left wing voter fraud.

They want to cheat.

CaptainObvious.png

Because the Republicans made it as difficult as possible for people to get them. Especially young people old people blacks browns etc. Duh!

CNN told them it's racist...they were indoctrinated to worship at the alter of misinformation propaganda.

I'm not sure many of them have the capacity to actually achieve their own independent thought..otherwise they wouldn't be dumbocrats.
So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black Browns etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?

Racist and extremely dumb and based totally on lies with no evidence. I say we need an ID card to end illegal immigration and they can use it for voter ID also. But you have to make it really easy to get voter ID.

the dems say it is racist and unfair to require photo id to vote . the question i have for dems is why is it racist and voter suppression to require a valid id to vote ? please explain to us why .
No they don't, just a talking point.
I want voter ID, just make it a PURE Voter ID card, and Provide it for Free.
I understand the word FREE irritates you deeply, but you want a VOTER ID, then make it PURELY a Voter ID Card.

I can't use my AARP card to drive.
I can't use my College ID card to Vote, but some can use their NRA card to vote.
That's just weird.

Give everyone a Voter ID card, blockchain if you desire, just make it ONE card.

Can you produce one of these people for us?

So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black sprouts etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?
The days of democrat election fraud is coming to an end....and you will see how much of a minority you really belong to....and that's what scares you isn't it?.....
Whatcha gonna do when Manchin's finally had enough "partisanship" and says Kill the filibuster to pass HR-1?

Hmmmmm.
All those carefully crafted Jim Crow laws down the tube.
All those billions spent on buying politicians wasted when they're voted out in free fair elections.
Wow!
Crap to be you.

Did you know that the Republican-driven ballot re-count in Az is looking for bamboo fibres on the ballots because...well...they must have bamboo fibres on them if they came from China.

Link the story or admit that's fake news. Ballots are NOT made of ordinary common paper and forensic testing ought to be able to determine fakes.
The so-called audit is so stupid they are investigating all kinds of crazy things about the ballots. Yes bamboo filaments from Chinese ballots. They aren't finding anything. It's stupid.

Good. Then what are you bitching about?

Hey they have been carrying around ballots in the trunk of their cars and want to get rid of them....
Hey! I remember this...
Happened in Wisconsin.
Judge race.
Dem ahead like 52-48%
GOP Supervisor of elections shows up 2 days later and pulls 15k ballots
LITERALLY out of the trunk of her car.
In near 50-50 race the ballots she "found" broke 80-20 GOP.
Enough to swing the election to the GOP and beyond the recount margin.

Good times. good times!

but some can use their NRA card to vote. That's just weird.
Not really. No one is out there trying to forge fake NRA cards.

No need to waste money making a card good only for voting. Any government issued card is good enough. Everyone has them.

Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.

“There’s accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and it was stuffed into the box and it came from the south-east part of the world, Asia, and what they’re doing is to find out whether there’s bamboo in the paper,” John Brakey, a longtime election audit advocate, told reporters.

Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.

“There’s accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and it was stuffed into the box and it came from the south-east part of the world, Asia, and what they’re doing is to find out whether there’s bamboo in the paper,” John Brakey, a longtime election audit advocate, told reporters.

Now, won't it be curious if they find them! Are you prepared to say there is no chance?

but some can use their NRA card to vote. That's just weird.
Not really. No one is out there trying to forge fake NRA cards.

No need to waste money making a card good only for voting. Any government issued card is good enough. Everyone has them.
Aren't you worried about Fraud?

Can't all these be altered? Faked? Counterfeited?

This is a matter of National Security and Voter Fraud.
Find a system that cures all that.

Obviously NO EXISTING ID is acceptable.

the dems say it is racist and unfair to require photo id to vote . the question i have for dems is why is it racist and voter suppression to require a valid id to vote ? please explain to us why .
Why are you opposed to vaccine passports?

Election fraud is viewed as a sacred right by the democrats, They may hate freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press, but voter fraud SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED...

Good. Then what are you bitching about?
The real world does not trust any of you conspiracy nut jobs. You are the world's laughing stock and horror.

Yeah Nazi, that's a fucking lie.

Oh yes, they ARE looking for fibers, but it has nothing to do with China, as you Nazi fucks know.

Forum List

Back