why are democrats opposed to having proof of identity when voting ?

You may be giving them too much credit.

CNN told them it's racist...they were indoctrinated to worship at the alter of misinformation propaganda.

I'm not sure many of them have the capacity to actually achieve their own independent thought..otherwise they wouldn't be dumbocrats.
So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black Browns etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?

Last edited:
Hey they have been carrying around ballots in the trunk of their cars and want to get rid of them....

CNN told them it's racist...they were indoctrinated to worship at the alter of misinformation propaganda.

I'm not sure many of them have the capacity to actually achieve their own independent thought..otherwise they wouldn't be dumbocrats.
So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black sprouts etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?
The days of democrat election fraud is coming to an end....and you will see how much of a minority you really belong to....and that's what scares you isn't it?.....

So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black sprouts etc etc to vote?

What---- did we confuse them by making the ballot in English?

So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black sprouts etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?

What are you babbling about ???

And just for the record....what is "my party" oh wise one? You have ZERO clue.

Most of you on the Left assume anyone who doesn't agree with your party of destruction MUST be a Trumper.

The days of democrat election fraud is coming to an end....and you will see how much of a minority you really belong to....and that's what scares you isn't it?.....

I look forward to those days. Really I do.
But what on Earth will bring them? Noting I see at this point.

Rush said it best in his book: he said starting out that the myth was there that this was a progressive nation, but upon actually going out and meeting and talking to people he found the country was FULL of people who thought just like him, wanting small, limited government and more freedom, less taxes, etc. Even if not everyone LIKES Trump the man, they agree with his vision for America!

Did you know that the Republican-driven ballot re-count in Az is looking for bamboo fibres on the ballots because...well...they must have bamboo fibres on them if they came from China.
Really, watching the US right wing in action is like a season of Seinfeld.

Did you know that the Republican-driven ballot re-count in Az is looking for bamboo fibres on the ballots because...well...they must have bamboo fibres on them if they came from China.
Really, watching the US right wing in action is like a season of Seinfeld.

Link the story or admit that's fake news. Ballots are NOT made of ordinary common paper and forensic testing ought to be able to determine fakes.

the dems say it is racist and unfair to require photo id to vote . the question i have for dems is why is it racist and voter suppression to require a valid id to vote ? please explain to us why .
Why are Tiny Minded "conservatives" so intent on lying about each and every little thing.
You want ID? Provide them
Not me go somewhere to get it.
You go door to door with your camera and laminator and make and present the card.
Voting doesn't require a license, it is a constitutional right.
If you're going to impinge on that right by requiring an equivalent of a poll tax for me to exercise my right
The it is on you to facilitate your demand.

You get your IDs and fail to deny a single voter their rights.

Apparently a win win but
You know damned well it's not about IDs.
It's about keeping the "wrong" people from voting.
You people have admitted it in the past and neither your intent nor methods have changed.

What are you babbling about ???

And just for the record....what is "my party" oh wise one? You have ZERO clue.

Most of you on the Left assume anyone who doesn't agree with your party of destruction MUST be a Trumper.
Or something just as bad! If you're not voting Democrat... You are missinformed.

Because the Republicans made it as difficult as possible for people to get them. Especially young people old people blacks browns etc. Duh!

So why does your scumbag party make it as difficult as possible for the poor black Browns etc etc to vote? And why do they have to brain wash their base with total b******* lol?

Forum List

Back