Why am I forced to pay for Government Universities?

Should Universities actively endable free speech beyond the left to receive government funding?

• Total voters
They allow activist leftist professors to not only talk politics but punish anyone not left through grades, prohibit anyone from leftists from speaking at graduations or other events and don't even intervene like in Berkeley when leftists violently shut down even a libertarian from just speaking libertarian views.

In Berkeley, the bystanders confirmed by the video show the police did nothing to stop the rioting leftists so Milo could speak. There was not one arrest. My question, why am I paying for that?

Your facts are wrong, or in the current use of the word, your alternative facts are bullshit.

A leftist who only likes hearing leftists speak says it's OK to only allow leftists speak and to stop anyone else with violence.

OK, makes sense. I'm convinced now

No, you never make sense. Even your opinions are lies by omission and inflated by hyperbole. What you choose to omit, it that a small minority of criminals, wearing masks, created the chaos. They may have been agent provocateurs or simply disaffected people with no future. The vast majority of protesters were University Students protesting hate - for that is what the alt Right preaches - and not practicing violence or censorship.

BTW, notwithstanding the usual spin by the RW and their echo chamber of which you are a member, the University did not cancel the speech, it was the police who determined the actions of the few placed the many in danger.

Once again the RW and its membership have proved how dishonorable and dishonest they have become.

You Republicans are so ridiculous. I didn't say who made the decision to cancel the speech, that is irrelevant. It is relevant that the university is fostering an environment of universal leftism where their own students are afraid to dissent. Take your nose out of Trump's rump and smell the coffee

John Yoo - Wikipedia

One example ^^^ of the diversity on the UC Campus in Berkeley. There are more, but this one is instructive and is evidence that your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. CAL lead the march for the Free Speech Movement in the early 60's and remains a campus where Ideas and opinons can be expressed and debated, many times heatedly, but with conviction and not violence.

Once again, the students were not masked, the agent provocateurs and disaffected anarchists were and they created the chaos. A loud protest and non negotiable demands are extreme, but isn't that the ideology currently in power in The District? trump leading by example.

You live in a fantasy world. As long as leftists are free to speak your fine and the more dissenters are shut up so you don't have to listen to them the happier you are

It looks like you are still b!tching and moaning kaz .

Why not give back your public college subsidy first ?!

Then your b!tching and moaning would not seem so hypocritical at least.

Obviously, universities should be for EVERYONE, not just raging leftist. Universities are supposed to serve as open market place of ideas, not leftist indoctrination centers that try to lobby people into power who fund them.

Solution: Withdraw funds, until all Marxist social justice degrees are permanently terminated. Ironically enough, at that point Universities won't need public funds anymore. Only public funds permit that sort of bullshit.

Sure, I'll give back my public school subsidies when government pays back my public school taxes, then I'll have a nice dinner and deposit the rest into my brokerage account

They allow activist leftist professors to not only talk politics but punish anyone not left through grades, prohibit anyone from leftists from speaking at graduations or other events and don't even intervene like in Berkeley when leftists violently shut down even a libertarian from just speaking libertarian views.

In Berkeley, the bystanders confirmed by the video show the police did nothing to stop the rioting leftists so Milo could speak. There was not one arrest. My question, why am I paying for that?

Your facts are wrong, or in the current use of the word, your alternative facts are bullshit.

A leftist who only likes hearing leftists speak says it's OK to only allow leftists speak and to stop anyone else with violence.

No, you never make sense. Even your opinions are lies by omission and inflated by hyperbole. What you choose to omit, it that a small minority of criminals, wearing masks, created the chaos. They may have been agent provocateurs or simply disaffected people with no future. The vast majority of protesters were University Students protesting hate - for that is what the alt Right preaches - and not practicing violence or censorship.

BTW, notwithstanding the usual spin by the RW and their echo chamber of which you are a member, the University did not cancel the speech, it was the police who determined the actions of the few placed the many in danger.

Once again the RW and its membership have proved how dishonorable and dishonest they have become.

You Republicans are so ridiculous. I didn't say who made the decision to cancel the speech, that is irrelevant. It is relevant that the university is fostering an environment of universal leftism where their own students are afraid to dissent. Take your nose out of Trump's rump and smell the coffee

Were you dropped on your head, again? The RW media made the claim, and trump sent off a tweet before he had the facts.

If your first sentence was directed at me, you must be insane (experience an alternative reality, to miss quote KellyAnne). Or, you rightly described the current Republican Party which is ridiculous, but not in any funny manner.

Were you dropped on your head, again? The RW media made the claim, and trump sent off a tweet before he had the facts.

If your first sentence was directed at me, you must be insane (experience an alternative reality, to miss quote KellyAnne). Or, you rightly described the current Republican Party which is ridiculous, but not in any funny manner.

You call a libertarian a Republican and don't get it when I call you one back? Republicans aren't very smart, are you?

Sure, I'll give back my public school subsidies when government pays back my public school taxes, then I'll have a nice dinner and deposit the rest into my brokerage account

Of course It's all about you; the creed you hold close: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you", you've honestly admitted. Good for you.

Of course It's all about you; the creed you hold close: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you", you've honestly admitted. Good for you.

Just answering the question I was asked, Goober. You didn't read it, do you? I didn't bring it up. Damn Republicans are dumb, you can't even read a post that you are quoting

You call a libertarian a Republican and don't get it when I call you one back? Republicans aren't very smart, are you?

You think you are a Libertarian, I think you are a member of the lunatic fringe - we finally agree.

You think you are a Libertarian, I think you are a member of the lunatic fringe - we finally agree.

You don't have the gonads to have your own opinion, you need it propped up by an imaginary throng of followers. Be a man and speak for yourself.

BTW, I'm not a Libertarian, I'm a libertarian. You don't know what that means, do you? You went to government schools, huh?

Just answering the question I was asked, Goober. You didn't read it, do you? I didn't bring it up. Damn Republicans are dumb, you can't even read a post that you are quoting

I read it, and responded to exactly what you meant! Nice spin though, sad it can't turn, next time don't use square bearings, they don't turn very well.

Too bad the OP didn't go to a University or even hire a leftist professor to learn how to spell and construct a sentence.

I read it, and responded to exactly what you meant! Nice spin though, sad it can't turn, next time don't use square bearings, they don't turn very well.

If you read it, then why did you write your post without acknowledging that I was answering a question rather than making a statement? Is it because you're a Republican?

John Yoo - Wikipedia

One example ^^^ of the diversity on the UC Campus in Berkeley. There are more, but this one is instructive and is evidence that your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. CAL lead the march for the Free Speech Movement in the early 60's and remains a campus where Ideas and opinons can be expressed and debated, many times heatedly, but with conviction and not violence.

Once again, the students were not masked, the agent provocateurs and disaffected anarchists were and they created the chaos. A loud protest and non negotiable demands are extreme, but isn't that the ideology currently in power in The District? trump leading by example.

You live in a fantasy world. As long as leftists are free to speak your fine and the more dissenters are shut up so you don't have to listen to them the happier you are

Actually the dissenters have every right to speak, up to the point they commit sedition or incite riots. The speaker in question didn't even need to speak to create chaos, he had the help of the few and was able in his silence to fault the many. You don't know what motivated the few to act violently, but they are the one's to get the press; when the video is watched without comment, the visual shows the many with signs and camera's not firecrackers nor throwing rocks and things through windows, It is those who wear the masks or get caught up in the chaos: the disaffected; the ne're do wells; the agent provocateurs; and the biddable.

John Yoo - Wikipedia

Actually the dissenters have every right to speak, up to the point they commit sedition or incite riots. The speaker in question didn't even need to speak to create chaos, he had the help of the few and was able in his silence to fault the many. You don't know what motivated the few to act violently, but they are the one's to get the press; when the video is watched without comment, the visual shows the many with signs and camera's not firecrackers nor throwing rocks and things through windows, It is those who wear the masks or get caught up in the chaos: the disaffected; the ne're do wells; the agent provocateurs; and the biddable.

Gawd Republicans are stupid. You blame the riots on the guy who was shut down from speaking. No wonder you worship the orange clown.

I have to say, now that I'm calling you a Republican because you keep calling me one and I'm not one, I still don't get it. Why is this fun? I still think you just do it because you're stupid

Don't pay for it. BE A MAN and like Thoreau refuse to pay the tax for that you can't support, and go to jail.

Don't pay for it. BE A MAN and like Thoreau refuse to pay the tax for that you can't support, and go to jail.

OK, I'll consider that. So let's explore your experience with this. Do you support everything the Federal government does or do you withhold taxes for things you oppose? So you didn't pay for example the taxes for the Iraq invasion and you don't pay taxes for the foreign aid to Israel, right?

You know you do, Republicans are such liars

John Yoo - Wikipedia

Gawd Republicans are stupid. You blame the riots on the guy who was shut down from speaking. No wonder you worship the orange clown.

I have to say, now that I'm calling you a Republican because you keep calling me one and I'm not one, I still don't get it. Why is this fun? I still think you just do it because you're stupid

Libertarians are at best confused and like the Marxist, disdain those who hold views which mirror their own, but with a sense of pragmatism.

Libertarians are Utopians, Republicans are Dystopian, and it seems to me the former support the latter because the people will eventually reject the governance policies or the Republicans and not the progressive policy of the Democrats. Reading the current platform of the Libertarian Policy, and watching how this years Standard Bearer was ill prepared for the oval office, you shouldn't count on winning any national office in the near future. Unless and until you can evolve into a pragmatic party which recognizes the Social Contract.

John Yoo - Wikipedia

Libertarians are at best confused and like the Marxist, disdain those who hold views which mirror their own, but with a sense of pragmatism.

Libertarians are Utopians, Republicans are Dystopian, and it seems to me the former support the latter because the people will eventually reject the governance policies or the Republicans and not the progressive policy of the Democrats. Reading the current platform of the Libertarian Policy, and watching how this years Standard Bearer was ill prepared for the oval office, you shouldn't count on winning any national office in the near future. Unless and until you can evolve into a pragmatic party which recognizes the Social Contract.

Yes, it's just Utopian naivete that I have that makes me think I can take care of myself and government doesn't have to do it for me. You're simply more mature to not suffer from the delusion that you can take care of yourself better than government can.

The one thing that was interesting was I was actually serious when I said you are too stupid to know the difference between a Libertarian and a libertarian, and I was correct that you don't. Republicans really aren't very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back