Why am I forced to pay for Government Universities?

Should Universities actively endable free speech beyond the left to receive government funding?

• Total voters
They allow activist leftist professors to not only talk politics but punish anyone not left through grades, prohibit anyone from leftists from speaking at graduations or other events and don't even intervene like in Berkeley when leftists violently shut down even a libertarian from just speaking libertarian views.

In Berkeley, the bystanders confirmed by the video show the police did nothing to stop the rioting leftists so Milo could speak. There was not one arrest. My question, why am I paying for that?

Don't pay for it. BE A MAN and like Thoreau refuse to pay the tax for that you can't support, and go to jail.

OK, I'll consider that. So let's explore your experience with this. Do you support everything the Federal government does or do you withhold taxes for things you oppose? So you didn't pay for example the taxes for the Iraq invasion and you don't pay taxes for the foreign aid to Israel, right?

You know you do, Republicans are such liars

Of course I pay my taxes, and I also protest foolish policies in my threads, posts, by my votes and in conversations. I don't march, I don't wear a mask, and I don't claim to have all the answers or even the ability to define all the problems in great detail. I do have a grasp on many domestic issues and the wedge issues - much greater than foreign policy issues - and I have elaborated on crime and punishment, public education and health care in some detail.

Rarely do I get resonable feedback from the idiot fringe, who seem to believe hitting the 'funny' icon is substantive.

They allow activist leftist professors to not only talk politics but punish anyone not left through grades, prohibit anyone from leftists from speaking at graduations or other events and don't even intervene like in Berkeley when leftists violently shut down even a libertarian from just speaking libertarian views.

In Berkeley, the bystanders confirmed by the video show the police did nothing to stop the rioting leftists so Milo could speak. There was not one arrest. My question, why am I paying for that?

Don't pay for it. BE A MAN and like Thoreau refuse to pay the tax for that you can't support, and go to jail.

OK, I'll consider that. So let's explore your experience with this. Do you support everything the Federal government does or do you withhold taxes for things you oppose? So you didn't pay for example the taxes for the Iraq invasion and you don't pay taxes for the foreign aid to Israel, right?

You know you do, Republicans are such liars

Of course I pay my taxes, and I also protest foolish policies in my threads, posts, by my votes and in conversations. I don't march, I don't wear a mask, and I don't claim to have all the answers or even the ability to define all the problems in great detail. I do have a grasp on many domestic issues and the wedge issues - much greater than foreign policy issues - and I have elaborated on crime and punishment, public education and health care in some detail.

Rarely do I get resonable feedback from the idiot fringe, who seem to believe hitting the 'funny' icon is substantive.

So when you told me to not pay taxes for things I oppose, you admit it was hypocrisy then

John Yoo - Wikipedia

One example ^^^ of the diversity on the UC Campus in Berkeley. There are more, but this one is instructive and is evidence that your opinion is nothing more than your opinion. CAL lead the march for the Free Speech Movement in the early 60's and remains a campus where Ideas and opinons can be expressed and debated, many times heatedly, but with conviction and not violence.

Once again, the students were not masked, the agent provocateurs and disaffected anarchists were and they created the chaos. A loud protest and non negotiable demands are extreme, but isn't that the ideology currently in power in The District? trump leading by example.

You live in a fantasy world. As long as leftists are free to speak your fine and the more dissenters are shut up so you don't have to listen to them the happier you are

Actually the dissenters have every right to speak, up to the point they commit sedition or incite riots. The speaker in question didn't even need to speak to create chaos, he had the help of the few and was able in his silence to fault the many. You don't know what motivated the few to act violently, but they are the one's to get the press; when the video is watched without comment, the visual shows the many with signs and camera's not firecrackers nor throwing rocks and things through windows, It is those who wear the masks or get caught up in the chaos: the disaffected; the ne're do wells; the agent provocateurs; and the biddable.

Gawd Republicans are stupid. You blame the riots on the guy who was shut down from speaking. No wonder you worship the orange clown.

I have to say, now that I'm calling you a Republican because you keep calling me one and I'm not one, I still don't get it. Why is this fun? I still think you just do it because you're stupid

Libertarians are at best confused and like the Marxist, disdain those who hold views which mirror their own, but with a sense of pragmatism.

Libertarians are Utopians, Republicans are Dystopian, and it seems to me the former support the latter because the people will eventually reject the governance policies or the Republicans and not the progressive policy of the Democrats. Reading the current platform of the Libertarian Policy, and watching how this years Standard Bearer was ill prepared for the oval office, you shouldn't count on winning any national office in the near future. Unless and until you can evolve into a pragmatic party which recognizes the Social Contract.

Yes, it's just Utopian naivete that I have that makes me think I can take care of myself and government doesn't have to do it for me. You're simply more mature to not suffer from the delusion that you can take care of yourself better than government can.

The one thing that was interesting was I was actually serious when I said you are too stupid to know the difference between a Libertarian and a libertarian, and I was correct that you don't. Republicans really aren't very bright, are you?

I understand that distinction, so you aren't registered as a Libertarian, but you believe in the libertarian ideals. So, who did you vote for in November, the guy who had never heard of the human crisis in Aleppo, or the narcissistic megalomaniac now POTUS?

You live in a fantasy world. As long as leftists are free to speak your fine and the more dissenters are shut up so you don't have to listen to them the happier you are

Actually the dissenters have every right to speak, up to the point they commit sedition or incite riots. The speaker in question didn't even need to speak to create chaos, he had the help of the few and was able in his silence to fault the many. You don't know what motivated the few to act violently, but they are the one's to get the press; when the video is watched without comment, the visual shows the many with signs and camera's not firecrackers nor throwing rocks and things through windows, It is those who wear the masks or get caught up in the chaos: the disaffected; the ne're do wells; the agent provocateurs; and the biddable.

Gawd Republicans are stupid. You blame the riots on the guy who was shut down from speaking. No wonder you worship the orange clown.

I have to say, now that I'm calling you a Republican because you keep calling me one and I'm not one, I still don't get it. Why is this fun? I still think you just do it because you're stupid

Libertarians are at best confused and like the Marxist, disdain those who hold views which mirror their own, but with a sense of pragmatism.

Libertarians are Utopians, Republicans are Dystopian, and it seems to me the former support the latter because the people will eventually reject the governance policies or the Republicans and not the progressive policy of the Democrats. Reading the current platform of the Libertarian Policy, and watching how this years Standard Bearer was ill prepared for the oval office, you shouldn't count on winning any national office in the near future. Unless and until you can evolve into a pragmatic party which recognizes the Social Contract.

Yes, it's just Utopian naivete that I have that makes me think I can take care of myself and government doesn't have to do it for me. You're simply more mature to not suffer from the delusion that you can take care of yourself better than government can.

The one thing that was interesting was I was actually serious when I said you are too stupid to know the difference between a Libertarian and a libertarian, and I was correct that you don't. Republicans really aren't very bright, are you?

I understand that distinction, so you aren't registered as a Libertarian, but you believe in the libertarian ideals. So, who did you vote for in November, the guy who had never heard of the human crisis in Aleppo, or the narcissistic megalomaniac now POTUS?

The guy who had never heard of the human crisis in Aleppo.

Who did you vote for, the arrogant, corrupt, lying criminal or the ... oh wait, that was your only option, wasn't it?

Who did you vote for, the arrogant, corrupt, lying criminal or the ... oh wait, that was your only option, wasn't it?

I voted for the person with the most experience, HRC. Your allegations are nothing more than echoes of allegations never proved. In fact, no efforts by the noxious Republicans in Congress to discredit the Sect. on Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation ever discovered a crime, corruption or conflict of interest.

You fell for the BIG LIE.

Your comment puts you in the lap of those who believe guilty until proved innocent, the neo fascist party now calling themselves Republicans and the members of the Tea Party, aka the Freedom Caucus - a giant misnomer.

I voted for the person with the most experience, HRC. Your allegations are nothing more than echoes of allegations never proved. In fact, no efforts by the noxious Republicans in Congress to discredit the Sect. on Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation ever discovered a crime, corruption or conflict of interest.

You fell for the BIG LIE.

Your comment puts you in the lap of those who believe guilty until proved innocent, the neo fascist party now calling themselves Republicans and the members of the Tea Party, aka the Freedom Caucus - a giant misnomer.

Actually they were proven by the FBI as recounted by Comey and by the e-mail hack which showed a long pattern of corruption. But hey, you're the Republican. Speaking of enabling Trump. What is enabling him more than anything now is the moonbat left that has so gone off the reservation he can do anything because everyone else is tuning you out. Eventually after a little bit a baby on the ground screaming and rolling on the ground just starts to get ignored

Forum List

Back