Why Allow Gun Ownership?

...and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States....

The word "may" presumes that there are a number who MAY NOT be be employed in the Service of the United States....

All that means is the feds were responsible for the men when they were called into service.

Maybe. I didnt know him personally. I do know he was a great American Patriot.
He somehow managed to break his leg, go on the run for a couple days, get executed, and make the most beloved President in American history. His story was a success.

If she had her way, and all semiautomatics were banned, she'd be climbing on the "ban all single-shot guns" bandwagon. And if she had her way on that, she'd be hopping aboard the "ban all long knives" bandwagon.
Like this person who wants to ban muzzleloaders (to reduce mass shootings :)). Shows leftist ignorance on guns.

Last edited:
He somehow managed to break his leg, go on the run for a couple days, get executed, and make the most beloved President in American history. His story was a success.
He killed the worst tyrant is US history. Good enough for me ;)

The framers didn’t contemplate large capacity rapid fire assault weapons that could rip 19 children to shreds in the space of mere minutes.

Scalia opined in Heller that the strict regulation of such firearms is entirely consistent with the 2nd amendment. Those weapons and magazines are banned in my state and nobody is less free because of that. I would argue we are more free - free to drop our children at school without serious concern that they will be slaughtered there.
I don't feel less free with the current gun laws on the books in my state or surrounding states. I think the issue is more of a mental health problem and the way we deal with mental health issues.

Laws beget more laws when the laws they write fail.
Eventually the only thing ever accomplished is diminishing the liberties of law-abiding citizens.

And it just might be that limiting liberty, is the goal of the elite.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.

Backcountry guides advise not attempting to shoot at bears at all - it’s the least effective way to neutralize a bear attack. Bear spray is what you should be carrying - two cans, in case a very pissed off bear finds you again before you get to safety.

Most people think they are a much better shot than they actually would be in a crisis situation. Even police who practice routinely often struggle in crisis settings. This is why all the ideas about arming teachers and other civilians as a means of defense against suicidal mass shooters is insanity.

Nobody but military and law enforcement need to have ownership or possession of assault firearms and large capacity magazines. All the arguments to the contrary are specious.

Bullshit. It was for the defense of the Nation against the worlds superpowers and the natives. The Militia referenced was the one set up by Congress for defense, not bands of Conspiracy theorists.

Why Allow Gun Ownership?​

Because our country is sick in the head.

Well, my guess is that someones "right" to own semi automatic weapons means I have a much higher chance of being murdered.

Perhaps a potential murderers "right" to buy a weapon should first be vetted.

The National Guard is defined as an organized militia.. which means well-regulated.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of the rights gifted by our great framers, please protect us filthy Liberals from ourselves by controlling us via unconstitutional legislation.”

We need to keep guns out of the hands of dark Democrats if we want to solve our gun problems.
Figure that out Libs.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
2nd amendment allows me to own all my pistols and my AR, that is why.

Bullshit. It was for the defense of the Nation against the worlds superpowers and the natives. The Militia referenced was the one set up by Congress for defense, not bands of Conspiracy theorists.
Double-bullshit.

The framers knew damn well that the gubmint itself could be as much of a threat from within as any tyrant from without...Any argument to the contrary is the height of ignorance.

Like this person who wants to ban muzzleloaders (to reduce mass shootings :)). Shows leftist ignorance on guns.

Yup. The preemptive banning of something that is not a problem.

I'll bet the idiots draw straws to determine who has to go on screen to defend such absolute stupidity.

His understanding of silencers is limited to what he learned watching movies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back