Why Allow Gun Ownership?

Oh, right, that's what the country needs to be safer, especially in supermarkets and grade schools:

MOAR GUNZ!

Well, I posed this question to someone who, evidently, is far too cowardly to respond to it:

Which is more insane: Allowing a deranged shooter to shoot up a school and kill our children, or to have a teacher who is armed and may have the opportunity to stop it?

I ask that question in all sincerity. Which one is preferable to you?

I am saying good people will not allow it to happen…it can definitely happen.

We wont allow it.

It is a huge concern.

You cannot argue fine points like you bring up with cultists because they are not looking for anything but confiscation and subjugation.

So, what's the plan?
Right...there is none. You're fantasizing. No one is gonna so SHIT about it but comply in the long run.

Their edicts are worthless in the face of my noncompliance.

Even if you subject yourself and your family to certain death, few others will.
There is absolute no commitment to preserving Constitutional Rights among Conservatives at large.. Just crying and passive compliance.

Show me evidence otherwise and I'll show you a plethora of restrictions they have already put in place and in your face.
Should you really even need to beg your local government for permission to carry a firearm for example. ???

Last edited:
What a bunch of bullshit.
It's really the various States Guards, like the Texas State Guard. These are different from the Texas National Guard. But they are commanded at the state level and can be called upon for national duty by Congress. Citizen militia have no authority to act as military units.

Section 8, Powers of Congress. Clause 16: The Militia

"To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Doesn't counter anything I said.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Defense from the tyranny of a powerful govt or any other force is the main purpose.
Home defense is one aspect but defense of rights is the main reason we have the 2A.
They don't teach you kids much do they?
Quite the fantasy you have there. An AR 15 isn’t much use against actual military weapons

Section 8, Powers of Congress. Clause 16: The Militia

"To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
...and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States....

The word "may" presumes that there are a number who MAY NOT be be employed in the Service of the United States....

duh].button.jpg

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.

1653664182505.png

Your demand to ban guns is going to eliminate them any better than the war on drugs in what way?

What next?

When there's still guns on the street because they're coming in from outside the country do we secure our borders?

When those guns start getting produced in machine shops across the country, both public and private (garage mechanics), are you going to start government regulation of all those machine shops also?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 650523

Your demand to ban guns is going to eliminate them any better than the war on drugs in what way?

What next?

When there's still guns on the street because they're coming in from outside the country do we secure our borders?

When those guns start getting produced in machine shops across the country, both public and private (garage mechanics), are you going to start government regulation of all those machine shops also?

*****SMILE*****

:)

YES THEY CAN !!! (AND WILL)

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
The primary reason for gun ownership is to protect us from a corrupt government......which the Democrats keep proving is a constant threat.

But the secondary purpose for a gun is to protect ourselves till the cops arrive and attempt to arrest us for using a gun to protect ourselves.

Chances are that if you're armed.....the cops will leave you alone.

If the Democrats invent yet another fake pandemic it will keep those jack-booted thugs off your lawn.

And if you're packing heat and you see yet another mass-shooting you can waste the m*therf**ker before the cops get there and set up barricades to prevent people from going in and saving the innocent.

Forum List

Back