Why 7,000 Languages?

The question no atheist can answer.

If, as evolutionists claim, all of mankind evolved from the SAME primitive life-source, then how did we end up with 7,000 different languages? Did one gorilla get angry at another gorilla and decide to start a new language? I'm intrigued to know.

The Bible teaches that God created all the different languages at Babel... "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech ... Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth" (Genesis 11:7,9). It is far more reasonable to accept the Biblical claim that God created all of mankind's different languages; than it is to believe that some space-dust from a massive chaotic explosion somehow became life, and then took on intelligence, and then from the same evolutionary process ended up with 7,000 different languages. That makes no sense at all.

There are no "primitive" languages. All languages have a system of sounds, words, and sentences that can adequately communicate the content of culture. This is evidence of a divine Creator. The languages of the so-called "primitive" peoples are often very complex in their grammatical structures. If mankind had advanced through an evolutionary process, then there should still be developing languages today; but in fact, one languages disappears every 2-weeks...

so what are you actually saying?

that

1. there IS a god
so
2. I MUST BOW to YOUR god?

must I hate gays, too? because YOUR god demands it?

what if you have the WRONG god?

what if the muslim god is real

or zoroastrian?

I don't believe in any god

and your pointless questions do NOT have any value

Primitive cultures moved far enough to be away from the languages that developed where they came from. Languages developed in more than 7,000 different areas. Even now there are dialects of one language that cannot be understood by others. Multiply the time that developed by the time the cultures were separated and you have your answer.

The point is languages are continuously disappeared, we can see no new ones

Because now people are interspersed with other cultures in way that did not happen.

Do you know a culture which could create own language?

then how did we end up with 7,000 different languages?

Geographic dispersion

Hoho
People from vast distances speak different languages

How’da thunk?

I consider this an interesting topic because just recently my wife and I were discussing;

are all planets with intelligent beings like earth?
do ALL planets suffer from multiple languages?

or do most planets have just 1 language?

Geographic dispersion
Which does not explain why anyone would create a totally new language that would alienate most of their population.
Who creates languages to alienate people?
God.

There's no reason for a nation that requires trade with another nation to change it's language.

God created English?

Nations find a way to overcome language barriers in order to trade. Not the other way around

The question no atheist can answer.

If, as evolutionists claim, all of mankind evolved from the SAME primitive life-source, then how did we end up with 7,000 different languages? Did one gorilla get angry at another gorilla and decide to start a new language? I'm intrigued to know.

The Bible teaches that God created all the different languages at Babel... "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech ... Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth" (Genesis 11:7,9). It is far more reasonable to accept the Biblical claim that God created all of mankind's different languages; than it is to believe that some space-dust from a massive chaotic explosion somehow became life, and then took on intelligence, and then from the same evolutionary process ended up with 7,000 different languages. That makes no sense at all.

There are no "primitive" languages. All languages have a system of sounds, words, and sentences that can adequately communicate the content of culture. This is evidence of a divine Creator. The languages of the so-called "primitive" peoples are often very complex in their grammatical structures. If mankind had advanced through an evolutionary process, then there should still be developing languages today; but in fact, one languages disappears every 2-weeks...

Pill time

Geographic dispersion

Hoho
People from vast distances speak different languages

How’da thunk?

I consider this an interesting topic because just recently my wife and I were discussing;

are all planets with intelligent beings like earth?
do ALL planets suffer from multiple languages?

or do most planets have just 1 language?

"suffer"???????

Geographic dispersion
Which does not explain why anyone would create a totally new language that would alienate most of their population.
Who creates languages to alienate people?
God.

There's no reason for a nation that requires trade with another nation to change it's language.

God created English?

Nations find a way to overcome language barriers in order to trade. Not the other way around
70 Languages.
I just Googled quite a few languages and most that seemed to have changed haven't change, they incorporated words from other languages that already existed.
I already explained that English is a mixture of other languages due to international commerce.

I already explained that English is a mixture of other languages due to international commerce.

Due to the natural progression of languages throughout history (and the British getting their asses kicked all the time).

Languages, due to greed and lust, were entangled with other languages.
That does not mean the languages changed.

Languages are entangled due to interaction between cultures due to proximity, war and trade.

Yes, that does mean they changed

Forum List

Back