Theology forum?

It's against the rule to post or name other forums on this forum.

No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

12th Rule down. There aren't a lot of rules. . . you should know them by now.

I am looking for some sort of a theology forum on the internet. Does any of you know one? Thanks!

The good ones are pretty much gone due to the trolling.

You could attempt to have intelligent theological discussions here. It's not really your thing and it might be a bit tough at first but you could give it a go. You would have to stop trolling too prolly.

It would be very nice to have a theological thread; however, inappropriate interruptions would have to be ignored and or reported. I have absolutely nothing against anyone having an opinion but it must be Biblically supported if the thread were regarding say Christianity.

It would be very nice to have a theological thread; however, inappropriate interruptions would have to be ignored and or reported. I have absolutely nothing against anyone having an opinion but it must be Biblically supported if the thread were regarding say Christianity.
Define biblically supported?

Not contradictory to the Biblical text -------made up in other words. There are enough ruined threads here by people who are not respectful , annoying, and add nothing to an enlightening conversation. I have no problem with most agnostics/atheists; however, some simply want to make their presents known and then a free for all starts. And no one gets any deep conversation. A theological thread or forum would basically be to try to understand various doctrines among people who consider themselves either CHRISTIAN, or at the very least, are non-Christians who want to know what and why Christians believe what they believe.

THAT SAID, I do realize that some who call themselves "Christian" differ on some points with others who call themselves "Christian". But with interpretation comes a review of scriptural CONTEXT. Clearly, not everyone is going to be happy. However, honesty is its own reward and may inspire people to reevaluate what they in fact believe to be Christian.

Last edited:
Not contradictory to the Biblical text -------made up in other words. There are enough ruined threads here by people who are not respectful , annoying, and add nothing to an enlightening conversation. I have no problem with most agnostics/atheists; however, some simply want to make their presents known and then a free for all starts. And no one gets any deep conversation. A theological thread or forum would basically be to try to understand various doctrines among people who consider themselves either CHRISTIAN, or at the very least, are non-Christians who want to know what and why Christians believe what they believe.

THAT SAID, I do realize that some who call themselves "Christian" differ on some points with others who call themselves "Christian". But with interpretation comes a review of scriptural CONTEXT. Clearly, not everyone is going to be happy. However, honesty is its own reward and may inspire people to reevaluate what they in fact believe to be Christian.

We stopped having conversations about 2015 that were not oversimplified 'tis or 'taint or filled with drive by one liners. Theology is not just Christianity. It means that you have to start a thread and then report every clown that is off topic.

Forum List

Back