Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

I am not surprised to see you deflect from my simple question.

Moral Cowards always do that.

Regards
DL
Are the homophobes and misogynous treating LGBTQ+ and women the way they want to be treated?

Yes. They say, "The mens' room is over there," or "The ladies' room is over there." Or "That suit looks good on you, Sir," or "That dress looks good on you, Ma'am."

Derp.

Or was it this question, which I did answer?

What did Jesus say about doing to him what we do to the lowest of us?

Are LGBTQ and women the least among us? Are you a homophobe and misogynist?

are you saying you're god? or that i don't believe there's a god?
Again........if "I AM" is good enough for Moses and Jesus........its good enough for everyone. (Exodus 3:14, John 8:58).........Lord God is historically used because there is no ONE NAME that best describes the God of Creation, that consists of the Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20).

Lord God is a term that shows respect, instead of attempting to NAME GOD for personal reasons, that came about due to a mistranslation of the German Language......Jehovah. Are you German? Why limit yourself to the use of German terminology? Hitler would be surprised to know that god was a German. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Greatest Iam, I suspect, might be a Mormon, because Deceived Eve's testimony about the virtues and necessity to sin are recorded in the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants. All that pseudo logic justifying sin as a virtue and necessary is false, and includes the willful idea that Adam knew better than the Creator of All Things. Most Christians still think they know better that Christ, the King of kings.

When Yahweh confronted Adam, Adam said nothing about a snake, and promptly blamed Yahweh and Eve. Cain inherited Adam's murderous deed in his genetic code; And the sons of Adam have been falling in that same problem eversince. Those who overcome that weakness, inherit the Kingdom of YahwehShua-Christ.

Again........if "I AM" is good enough for Moses and Jesus........its good enough for everyone. (Exodus 3:14, John 8:58).........Lord God is historically used because there is no ONE NAME that best describes the God of Creation, that consists of the Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20).

Lord God is a term that shows respect, instead of attempting to NAME GOD for personal reasons, that came about due to a mistranslation of the German Language......Jehovah. Are you German? Why limit yourself to the use of German terminology? Hitler would be surprised to know that god was a German. :popcorn:
Yahweh said, Anna Hyah asher Anna Hyah, meaning Iam Because Iam.
Jewhova is a 500 or so year old corruption of Yahveh, the One people slander by calling Him a Jew.. The Real name of the Resurrected Mesiah is from Yahveh+Shua.... Yahveh Saves. There was no letter 'J' in most or all languages until about 500 years ago; Hence there was no Jesus before that.

Last edited:
No shortage of Jew-haters on this forum, that’s for sure!

Anyway, to my Shomer Shabbat friends here, have a good Shabbos, and remember what a smart man once told me…..”.Don’t let the bastards get you down!”

Greatest Iam, I suspect, might be a Mormon,
You started wrong so I ignored the rest.

Mormons believe in the supernatural.

Gnostic Christians do not, and that is why we are a cut above.

Regards
DL

You started wrong so I ignored the rest.

Mormons believe in the supernatural.

Gnostic Christians do not, and that is why we are a cut above.

Regards
I started with Your Name. What's the gnostic view of the Creator's Name?

I started with Your Name. What's the gnostic view of the Creator's Name?
Do you want to talk of our myths or reality?

Nature is what creates and sustains us.

To give some supernatural force a role is foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

Yahweh said, Anna Hyah asher Anna Hyah, meaning Iam Because Iam.
Jewhova is a 500 or so year old corruption of Yahveh, the One people slander by calling Him a Jew.. The Real name of the Resurrected Mesiah is from Yahveh+Shua.... Yahveh Saves. There was no letter 'J' in most or all languages until about 500 years ago; Hence there was no Jesus before that.

I do not think the use of the pronunciation that we have with the letter J that developed in our language is a corruption, languages just develop, it is a general phenomenon. But still, I observe and have for a very long time Yahweh by name who is God, and remember the name according to the commandment

I do not think the use of the pronunciation that we have with the letter J that developed in our language is a corruption, languages just develop, it is a general phenomenon. But still, I observe and have for a very long time Yahweh by name who is God, and remember the name according to the commandment
there IS a "J" sound in ancient Hebrew and in Arabic and in Aramaic. The J sound is
not a NEW INVENTION YAWAY is not a word in any language with which I have
any level of familiarity

Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Jesus who said “he comes to cure and not kill the afflicted”.

Yahweh says he will come to kill, not cure the afflicted.

The one who always kills, has some Jews calling Yahweh a evil god.

I think the term suits.

You could name Spirit, if you are a Trinitarian, but the spirit does not speak in the bible, except to those with a Jesus consciousness, or one who has risen to a Christ consciousness.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when Christians had morals.

We put our myth against theirs and called their God evil, and then the good old inquisitions; instead of trying to win the argument.

Jesus and his Armageddon does not seem to be much better than the genocidal Yahweh.

Most who read this might not agree, --- but if you put any name other than yourself, --- as the spirit that judges the good or evil in the Christian God, --- then you might wonder why you venerate an evil God.

I name Spirit God as I will not go to hell where Yahweh and Jesus are bound to end.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be Matthew.

People hate moral questions.

We are all sinners, thank God; who will sin by accepting to follow one of the Christian Gods?

IMO, Christianity had the potential to be the worlds best religion. It changed and is now failing.

I think it a shame that they will drag Gnostic Christianity down with it.

Who do you name for Commandment # 1?

Regards
DL
I AM. Plain and Simple. "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, "Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you." -- Ex. 3:14

Jesus stated, "Before Abraham was............I AM." -- John 8:58

God is addressed in a variety of names in the holy scriptures. Why did He call Himself I AM? Names in the holy scriptures hold meaning. For instance; Abram meant "high father"....i.e, the Patriarch of a family.....God changed his name to "Abraham" meaning "father of a multitude"........the patriarch of many, the family of man. God promised Abraham that his family would number like the stars in the sky (Genesis 26:4). Just as described by the Apostle Paul in Gal. 3:28-29. Adoption into the family of Abraham....is open to all who accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and become joint heirs to the promise made to Abraham by God. There is no longer Greek or Jew, Male of Female, Slave or Master........all are brothers/sisters in Christ.

Why then did God say to Moses I AM sent you? It is not possible for one single name to correctly Identify the God of Creation, a being who is omnipotent, omnipresent, who is the Father of all knowledge...i.e, omniscient. Lord is substituted in respect.....because there was a fear that people would disrespect God...or the original Hebrew name for God such as "Elohim, or Yahweh.......which was reduced to mean LORD........all those names are reduced to LORD or GOD as those who are versed in Original Hebrew was lost to antiquity by the time Jesus was born into this world. The original Hebrew word of God has no direct to English Translation........thus the confusion in different translations. Some have pigeon holed God due to a mistranslation of the German language which uses different vow sounds V sounds F W sounds V........

There is no single name that can correctly Identify the God of Creation..........thus, I AM THAT I AM is how God identified Himself to Israel.

The real question? Why "choke on a gnat and attempt to swallow a camel"? (Matthew 23:24). Everyone knows and accepts God as a unique Identifier for the God of creation, as long as its spoken in respect......does it matter because the ways of God are never going to be completely understood by man? (Eccl. 8:17) Thus, God simplified it for the benefit of man........I AM THAT I AM.

Last edited:
I AM. Plain and Simple. "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, "Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you." -- Ex. 3:14

Jesus stated, "Before Abraham was............I AM." -- John 8:58

God is addressed in a variety of names in the holy scriptures. Why did He call Himself I AM? Names in the holy scriptures hold meaning. For instance; Abram meant "high father"....i.e, the Patriarch of a family.....God changed his name to "Abraham" meaning "father of a multitude"........the patriarch of many, the family of man. God promised Abraham that his family would number like the stars in the sky (Genesis 26:4). Just as described by the Apostle Paul in Gal. 3:28-29. Adoption into the family of Abraham....is open to all who accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and become joint heirs to the promise made to Abraham by God. There is no longer Greek or Jew, Male of Female, Slave or Master........all are brothers/sisters in Christ.

Why then did God say to Moses I AM sent you? It is not possible for one single name to correctly Identify the God of Creation, a being who is omnipotent, omnipresent, who is the Father of all knowledge...i.e, omniscient. Lord is substituted in respect.....because there was a fear that people would disrespect God...or the original Hebrew name for God such as "Elohim, or Yahweh.......which was reduced to mean LORD........all those names are reduced to LORD or GOD as those who are versed in Original Hebrew was lost to antiquity by the time Jesus was born into this world. The original Hebrew word of God has no direct to English Translation........thus the confusion in different translations. Some have pigeon holed God due to a mistranslation of the German language which uses different vow sounds V sounds F W sounds V........

There is no single name that can correctly Identify the God of Creation..........thus, I AM THAT I AM is how God identified Himself to Israel.

The real question? Why "choke on a gnat and attempt to swallow a camel"? (Matthew 23:24). Everyone knows and accepts God as a unique Identifier for the God of creation, as long as its spoken in respect......does it matter because the ways of God are never going to be completely understood by man? (Eccl. 8:17) Thus, God simplified it for the benefit of man........I AM THAT I AM.
And the saga of the tribal gods goes on and on. When will people ever learn.

And the saga of the tribal gods goes on and on. When will people ever learn.
Some never learn.......they are called fools. "How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and FOOLS hate knowledge?" -- Proverbs 1:22

The answer? "Claiming to be wise, they became fools.............". "Therefore God gave them in the lusts of their hearts to impurity........they exchanged the truth about God for a lie........." That truth? "For what can be known about God is plain and simple.........because God has shown it to them (the fool can see but refuses to believe).......in the things that are created by God." . THE FOOL IS WITHOUT EXCUSE -- Romans 1

Reprobate: Lacking moral scruples. What I find amusing? The fool claims that a majority census opinion constitutes truth........when it comes to supposed man made global warming..........the theory of evolution.....etc., But when it comes to faith based individualism (where 93% of the human population believes in God.......with but 7% claiming atheism).......its the 7% that establishes truth. :huh1:

Last edited:
Some never learn.......they are called fools. "How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and FOOLS hate knowledge?" -- Proverbs 1:22

The answer? "Claiming to be wise, they became fools.............". "Therefore God gave them in the lusts of their hearts to impurity........they exchanged the truth about God for a lie........." That truth? "For what can be known about God is plain and simple.........because God has shown it to them (the fool can see but refuses to believe).......in the things that are created by God." . THE FOOL IS WITHOUT EXCUSE -- Romans 1

Reprobate: Lacking moral scruples
Posting on another thread line with a person who could use that advice very badly. He believes himself to be very intelligent and a Christian. Just trying to help the poor guy out.

Thus, God simplified it for the benefit of man........I AM THAT I AM.
Jesus indicated that he would have many I am followers.

I know I am talking about myself when calling my God I am.

Who else can make me do anything?

I think people should put away the things of children. The supernatural.

The Jews were not literalists of their God so why we stupidly accepted supernatural garbage remains a mystery.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back