Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

This is an outright lie.

If true, churches would not be closing by the score.

Regards
DL

You can remove the stick out of your keyster now.....don't vapor lock. Unless you have the capacity to read minds, and know what someone is really thinking......... :abgg2q.jpg:

It's true.......its a documented stat, readily available to anyone that can simply use Goggle or any search engine. Some declare 95%. Christianity by itself is the world's largest demography of believers, with the number around the world being 2.4 Billion out of 8 Billion. Next comes Islam at 1.9 Billion. Hindu believes in a transcending deity at 1.1 billion. Buddhism at over 500 million. Judaism at 14.6 million. Other world religious that are not formal but believe in a transcending authority to man 430 million. Those who believe but do not practice, i.e., 1.19 billion. Do the math genius. I'll even give you a LOW BALL stat that comes in at around 85%

Question genius? Just what objective method do you use to obtain the Spirituality that exists within other people? Do you have a supernatural o-meter.......resting beside that stick in your keyster? Relegion is based upon something that can't be quantified......its all about a Spiritual Kingdom, not a physical kingdom. You can shut down every church buliding in the world and all it would take is for 2 or 3 believers to gather.........God will be there among them. (Matthew 18:20)

The kingdom of God is "not of this world". -- John 18:36. Yet you are attempting to measure a spiritual reality by physical quantification? Really? :huh1:

Simply produce your evidence that makes that statement a lie. You will not because you cannot. Regardless, over 90% of the worlds' population believes in a divine, transcending authority that is greater than man.....i.e, GOD.

One does not have to belong to any formal religious group to "believe" in God. God does not exist in any building......the kingdom of God resides within the believer. God is a Spirit (John 4:24).......and consists of 3 separate but equal spiritual beings called the Godhead (The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost -- Matthew 28:18-19) "For in HIM (Jesus) dwelleth of the Godhead bodily." -- Col. 2:9, Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20

"Neither shall they say, 'Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you." -- Luke 17:21

God does not dwell in any physical building. "The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is the Lord of heaven and earth.......does not dwell in Temples made with hands........" -- Acts 17:24

Last edited:
This is an outright lie.

If true, churches would not be closing by the score.

Regards
DL
Fortunately what the masses believe in does not make it correct, simply popular. According to Pew Research ( 2010 ) A. Christianity 2.382 billion ( 31.1% ) B.
Islam 1.702 billion ( 24.93 %), C. Secularism, agnostics and atheists .193 billion( 15.8% ) followed by Hinduism 1.161 billion ( 15.14% ). But the reason the churches are so empty is only about 20% of Christians actually go to church every Sunday, that figure continues to decrease
So they are largely Christian in name only. The next step is abandonment of the ancient myths. Meanwhile record numbers are leaving all the major religions and there's no disputing that Atheism is the fastest growing " religion ".in fact atheists comprise more than 20%. Of the American population by the latest figures

in fact atheists comprise more than 20%. Of the American population by the latest figures
Most believers who say they are affiliated with a religion, do not visit his church even once a year.

Statistically, I would say that most believers are liars.

Regards
DL

Most believers who say they are affiliated with a religion, do not visit his church even once a year.

Regards
DL
That may well be. Or it may simply be that they cling to the belief in these things out of fear. Ever wonder why the churches are so full of older people. The young aren't concerned about death and the afterlife they're too busy living. In

Regards
DL
I go to the synagogue several times a month - for classes, services, special events, etc. The more tied to religion a Jew is, the more likely he is a Reoublican.

The same for other religions, too. Atheists and Secular people are more likely to be Democrats. That’s why the Dems denigrate religion.

That may well be. Or it may simply be that they cling to the belief in these things out of fear. Ever wonder why the churches are so full of older people. The young aren't concerned about death and the afterlife they're too busy living. In
Mostly older women.

Religious women are abused by their LGBTQ+ hating God more than most and do need and pray for a God more than most.

I agree that many children are brighter than their parents when it comes to religion.

Education must be working.

Regards
DL

I go to the synagogue several times a month - for classes, services, special events, etc. The more tied to religion a Jew is, the more likely he is a Reoublican.

The same for other religions, too. Atheists and Secular people are more likely to be Democrats. That’s why the Dems denigrate religion.

I am Canadian and do not live under your stupid two party state.

Religions are denigrated because they are immoral constructs with many flaws.

Look at all the Republicans living in fear of having a LGBTQ+ child that they will have to hate.

Regards
DL

From "SatanIam" is more like it.
No one likes a good moral debate more than I.

If you know why, let me know why, the moment morals are mentioned, Christians run away and allow Satan to win?

Christian moral cowards are a dime a dozen.

Tell us buddy, who is more likely to see justice in human sacrifice and offer up a son to die needlessly?

Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL

If you know why, let me know why, the moment morals are mentioned, Christians run away and allow Satan to win?

Tell us buddy, who is more likely to see justice in human sacrifice and offer up a son to die needlessly?

Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL
Satan's too selfish to do something that selfless to save mankind..Satan!

That may well be. Or it may simply be that they cling to the belief in these things out of fear. Ever wonder why the churches are so full of older people. The young aren't concerned about death and the afterlife they're too busy living.
Afraid of death? That always has been a bad theory. For example, "Young people don't go to church because they are afraid of death and church speaks of the afterlife. Older people are not afraid of death, so they go to church." Either way the "afraid of death" theorists are wrong because people aren't that afraid of death.

Young people are a part of many communities--school, work, social, and possibly church. Retired people lead quieter lives and are less active in community, so they welcome the opportunity to meet as a community. As a rule, young people are leading busier lives, and church may have a lower priority.

Fear of death? Perhaps for you, but not for the great majority of others.

No need to denigrate religion, it's always done a good job doing that all by itself. As far as believing in any religion, More Democrats don't because they're smarter.

Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL
It got them in the door. Guilt, shame and fear are powerful motivators. False gods are false wether they be portrayed as good or evil.

Afraid of death? That always has been a bad theory. For example, "Young people don't go to church because they are afraid of death and church speaks of the afterlife. Older people are not afraid of death, so they go to church." Either way the "afraid of death" theorists are wrong because people aren't that afraid of death.

Young people are a part of many communities--school, work, social, and possibly church. Retired people lead quieter lives and are less active in community, so they welcome the opportunity to meet as a community. As a rule, young people are leading busier lives, and church may have a lower priority.

Fear of death? Perhaps for you, but not for the great majority of others.
I do not fear death, I understand it is necessary and life has no begining or end, simply change. Guilt, shame, fear ; all play a part in everyone's lives who believe in the judgmental religions.

No need to denigrate religion, it's always done a good job doing that all by itself. As far as believing in any religion, More Democrats don't because they're smarter.

Talk about denigrating people. You’re claiming that practicing Jews are not as smart as the inner-city rats?
It got them in the door. Guilt, shame and fear are powerful motivators. False gods are false wether they be portrayed as good or evil.
That’s just your arrogance and superiority talking. Religion teaches great values and provides strong community support.

Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL
Good morning Mr Troll. It's turning out to be a nice day. Well, God bless, have fun. :thup:

Guilt, shame, fear ; all play a part in everyone's lives who believe in the judgmental religions.
Sounds like an excuse not to bother. Religion is anything but judgmental. But call it that and there you have it...a great excuse to flee. People who describe religion that way remind me of someone who would describe football as setting up the pins, swinging a nine-iron, and making a basket.

Talk about denigrating people. You’re claiming that practicing Jews are not as smart as the inner-city rats?

That’s just your arrogance and superiority talking. Religion teaches great values and provides strong community support.
You just chose to condemn people as rats. Thank you for affirming the hatred and ignorance that religion has helped foster all around the world.plus Very few Jews are radicalized extremists like there are in the Islamic and Christian communities. They even accept gay people for who they are. And they don't condemn other religions, they know there's is better than most.

You just chose to condemn people as rats. Thank you for affirming the hatred and ignorance that religion has helped foster all around the world.plus Very few Jews are radicalized extremists like there are in the Islamic and Christian communities. They even accept gay people for who they are. And they don't condemn other religions, they know theirs is better than most.
What’s your definition of a “radicalized extremist” Jew? You mean the one out of three who voted for Trump?

Forum List

Back