Whooping Cough Outbreak in Texas school with 100% vaccination rate

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears perhaps some Chritian told liitle white lies, but maybe not.

All children should get vaccinated.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.
Why? Aren’t the nanny staters kids vaccinated..?

Because not everyone can be vaccinated, due to their own health concerns. And bacterial vaccinations are not 100% effective.
Then they should stay home, and be home schooled...
No, the people making the poor choices should do that. Glad we cleared that up.
That’s what I thought... You’re dismissed.

Because not everyone can be vaccinated, due to their own health concerns. And bacterial vaccinations are not 100% effective.
No, sorry son, I am on the right side of science and ethics. So I will be right here, with all the facts and reason on my side. I will allow you to stay, so that you might learn something.

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.
No people should NOT get vaccinated. I know it truly grinds the gears of little totalitarians when they find out NONE of my 5 kids is vaccinated and 4 attend public school. So when 60% of the kids from my oldest child's school grade were out with the flu SHE WASN'T because she didn't get it because her immune system is naturally strong not artificially strong based on vaccines.

Did you get one of these, you should keep your kids at home:

n the state of Georgia, if there is a religious objection to the vaccination of a child, a completed affidavit on Form 2208 is required. After completion of the affidavit, the parent or legal guardian must have the form filed with the school or childcare facility the child will be attending as legal documentation of exemption from the required immunizations mentioned above.
School Vaccines and Updates | Georgia Department of Public Health
(I am anti all religious exceptions, but not ones that do not want to serve in the military)

The only people or kids that should not get vaccinated are those with poor immune systems, and in that case they are in the hosp and out of the public.
The anti vaccination people are both left and right

No, sorry son, I am on the right side of science and ethics. So I will be right here, with all the facts and reason on my side. I will allow you to stay, so that you might learn something.
Indeed. We’re learning lots about your faith in both the State, and vaccines... lol!

Indeed. We’re learning lots about your faith in both the State, and vaccines... lol!
Yeah, that is what ignorant morons call trust based on evidence : "faith". This is because you know fuck all about any of this material, so, naturally, you can't think of the evidential basis for trusting vaccines.

Children have an excuse for this. You don't.

Yeah, that is what ignorant morons call trust based on evidence : "faith". This is because you know fuck all about any of this material, so, naturally, you can't think of the evidential basis for trusting vaccines.

Tissue?

Tissue?
Ah, regressing to a childlike state. I expect that from you. It is pretty much every time.

Shame on the article author for not researching and reporting on the effectiveness of these vaccines, and how they prevented many more illnesses in this outbreak. But, then again, you don't go to work for a scam operation like "Christians for Truth" to do accurate, thorough reporting...

Obviously not all!!

snip

Getting a degree does not guarantee you a high income.
Saving for retirement does not guarantee you a wealthy retirement.
Working hard does not guarantee you a promotion.
Avoiding lying, does not guarantee you a good reputation.
Being faithful to your wife, does not guarantee you a happy marriage.

Getting vaccinated does not guarantee you will never get sick.

See pattern there?

Obviously not all!!

snip

See pattern there?
That getting ahead of potential failure helps save face, should said failure come knockin’..? Yup. Seen it a thousand times before...

Obviously not all!!

snip

See pattern there?
That getting ahead of potential failure helps save face, should said failure come knockin’..? Yup. Seen it a thousand times before...
And what is the failure rate of the pertussis vaccine, and how does that show itself, statistically, in herd immunity?

Haha just kidding,it's mean to embarrass you like that. Might as well ask you to recite the quantum field equations.

Forum List

Back