Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I don't buy your bullshit, brah. :nono:

No vote tallies went up by that much EVER, and history is absolutely a good indicator, assmunch.

Not even in the 1st year women could vote did the number go up by that large of a percentage compared to

previous years. :rolleyes-41:
I am stating facts BOY

History is NOT in any way shape or form a good indicator of that you little treasonous fag

You are employing the gamblers fallacy which is why kids like you live in your moms basement till she dies.

Dice have no memory

It is absolutely irrelevant how many people voted in past elections and it it irrefutable fact that you cannot predict future voting trends that way nor can you judge an election that way

Imbecile, the 2004 election grew at a similar level over the 2000 election. This is not unique.
You Lie!

All election vote tallies grew and shrank at about the same rate until 2020.

Last edited:
No YOU do and you are a fucking fool
That's nice, Honey. :itsok:

middlefinger.gif

I am correcting your lies and stupidity incel boy
You ain't doin' nothin' but parroting propaganda, shitass.

In no elections ever before did the vote tallies increase by as large of a percentage as in 2020.

magic.gif

2004: 16.0% increase
2020: 15.9% increase

That you didn't know that buy called it a lie anyway reveals you just make up shit as you go along.
2016: 128 million-ish

2020: 155 million-ish

The population didn't increase by that much, and typical voter turnout is 60-ish percent.

That's around 27 MILLION more votes cast with only 4 years in between. Never happened like that before. :nono:

And this large turnout allegedly showed up for a non-campaigning vegetable that hid in his basement for at least the last 3

weeks of the campaign? BULLSHIT!

He called a lid because the fix was in.

You ain't doin' nothin' but parroting propaganda, shitass.

In no elections ever before did the vote tallies increase by as large of a percentage as in 2020.

magic.gif

Nothing in your link backs your bullshit. :itsok:

2016: 128 million-ish

2020: 155 million-ish

The population didn't increase by that much, and typical voter turnout is 60-ish percent.

That's around 27 MILLION more votes cast with only 4 years in between. Never happened like that before. :nono:

And this large turnout allegedly showed up for a non-campaigning vegetable that hid in his basement for at least the last 3

weeks of the campaign? BULLSHIT!

He called a lid because the fix was in.

Nah, what's bullshit are your numbers. You're only counting votes for the 2 main candidates. Here are the complete official numbers according to the FEC...

2016: 136,669,276
2020: 158,429,631

(158,429,631-136,669,276)÷136,669,276×100=15.9%

What other elections have had a change of 27 milion voters within 4 years' time, shitbird?

None. So yes, my links do support my claim.

Moron, the nominal number is irrelevant since population grows from year to year. There were nearly 40 million more people in the U.S. in 2020 than there were in 2004. The percentage of increase is the only way to measure.

2004: 16.0%
2020: 15.9%

The reality is the election was obviously stolen or they would not be going after people trying to prove it. Correct?
The reality is that your feelings aren't facts. The reality is, you don't have the evidence that Trump won in 2020.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on feelings and imagination. Not evidence.

Nah, what's bullshit are your numbers. You're only counting votes for the 2 main candidates. Here are the complete official numbers according to the FEC...

2016: 136,669,276
2020: 158,429,631

(158,429,631-136,669,276)÷136,669,276×100=15.9%
Well, that is a better link.

Still, from 2016-2020, Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020, and Biden allegedly got 16 million more than Hillary?

I'm not buyin' it. :nono:

STFU you dishonest ShitLord Cretin that actively undermines American elections. Fuck You!
Wow. You Big Liars don't take contradiction well at all, do you?

:fu:

It's all going to come to light one day and I hope they start hanging you fucks.

Oh look. Promises of imaginary FUTURE evidence that you don't have. But you feel exists.

Your feelings aren't facts, snowflake.You can either prove Trump won in 2020 or you can't.

And you can't. So much for your Big Lie.

Forum List

Back