Whooping Cough Outbreak in Texas school with 100% vaccination rate

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears perhaps some Chritian told liitle white lies, but maybe not.

All children should get vaccinated.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.
Why? Aren’t the nanny staters kids vaccinated..?

Getting a degree does not guarantee you a high income.
Saving for retirement does not guarantee you a wealthy retirement.
Working hard does not guarantee you a promotion.
Avoiding lying, does not guarantee you a good reputation.
Being faithful to your wife, does not guarantee you a happy marriage.

Getting vaccinated does not guarantee you will never get sick.

See pattern there?
That getting ahead of potential failure helps save face, should said failure come knockin’..? Yup. Seen it a thousand times before...

Well... you can read it any way you want. What I said is absolutely the truth, and you know it. You can't even attempt an argument to deny what I said, and you know you can't.

So the question is only, how you intend to interpret the truth. If you want to define it to make it fit your pre-determined answer... that's on you. It's called 'willful ignorance', and you are allowed to be wrong in life, so knock yourself out.

I read for what it is. Big government statists like you and others wanting to exert your will onto other people’s children in light of your own doubts about vaccines. As another already alluded to... Keeping your kids home is the best bet. Totally legal, and entirely on you. Have at it if you wish.

I read for what it is. Big government statists like you and others wanting to exert your will onto other people’s children in light of your own doubts about vaccines. As another already alluded to... Keeping your kids home is the best bet. Totally legal, and entirely on you. Have at it if you wish.
No, nobody is forcing anyone to get vaccinated. Those people are free to endanger their kids and keep them at home. Get that through your crybaby skull.

No, nobody is forcing anyone to get vaccinated. Those people are free to endanger their kids and keep them at home. Get that through your crybaby skull.
Just as free to send them to the schools they pay for. Get over it. My offer of a tissue still stands...

but if all the kids are vaccinated,why worry about those that are not?....just asking....

A: Pertussis vaccines are effective, but not perfect. They typically offer good levels of protection within the first 2 years after getting the vaccine, but then protection decreases over time. Public health experts call this ‘waning immunity.’ Similarly, natural infection may also only protect you for a few years.

In general, DTaP vaccines are 80% to 90% effective. Among kids who get all 5 doses of DTaP on schedule, effectiveness is very high within the year following the 5th dose – at least 9 out of 10 kids are fully protected. There is a modest decrease in effectiveness in each following year. About 7 out of 10 kids are fully protected 5 years after getting their last dose of DTaP and the other 3 out of 10 kids are partially protected – protecting against serious disease.
Pertussis | Whooping Cough | Frequently Asked Questions | CDC
-----------------------------------------
Those not up to date vaccinated are depending on herd immunity.

I have no intention of forcing anyone to do anything.

What I do have the intention of doing, is pointing out the value of the vast majority of vaccinations, and exposing the mindless lies of ignorant fools who oppose vaccinations.

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Considering the alternative of large numbers of childhood deaths, vaccines are indispensable
We all know a cleansing of the general population will occur at some point. Nature always throws a monkey wrench into the best laid plans. We do not remotely even come close to the survival of the fittest anymore. Nature does not like to be fooled.

An anti-vaxer and an anti-Semite ... if you're a 9-11 truther, you win the tin foil crown.

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears perhaps some Chritian told liitle white lies, but maybe not.

All children should get vaccinated.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.
No people should NOT get vaccinated. I know it truly grinds the gears of little totalitarians when they find out NONE of my 5 kids is vaccinated and 4 attend public school. So when 60% of the kids from my oldest child's school grade were out with the flu SHE WASN'T because she didn't get it because her immune system is naturally strong not artificially strong based on vaccines.

Did you get one of these, you should keep your kids at home:

n the state of Georgia, if there is a religious objection to the vaccination of a child, a completed affidavit on Form 2208 is required. After completion of the affidavit, the parent or legal guardian must have the form filed with the school or childcare facility the child will be attending as legal documentation of exemption from the required immunizations mentioned above.
School Vaccines and Updates | Georgia Department of Public Health
(I am anti all religious exceptions, but not ones that do not want to serve in the military)

The only people or kids that should not get vaccinated are those with poor immune systems, and in that case they are in the hosp and out of the public.
The anti vaccination people are both left and right
yep....when i was living in OC in Cal. there was a group of them there and many of them were democrats....

Do I hate these "unvaccinated" wetbacks coming here bringing diseases and destroying our way of life??

Or do I hate these vaccines coming here, bringing diseases and destroying our way of life??

Uggghhh….decisions!!!

Two-Buttons.jpg

Considering the alternative of large numbers of childhood deaths, vaccines are indispensable
Despite the fact almost ALL diseases were already on the decline or eradicated in America BEFORE vaccines for them were introduced. Oh and that's from medical sources not just me.
54434054_325772938293440_6608786759562035200_n.jpg

80861810_1227612684104462_5909794112176914432_n.jpg

81670174_615100559236622_5135333920123912192_n.jpg

Despite the fact almost ALL diseases were already on the decline or eradicated in America BEFORE vaccines for them were introduced. Oh and that's from medical sources not just me.
View attachment 297861
View attachment 297862
View attachment 297863

Some deaths are better than vaccines?

Forum List

Back