whoopi thinks god likes abortions

LMAO!!! Okay dude, we're done here.

giphy.gif

Have a blessed night.
You don't get it. Same to you.

And in every single one of those cases, God had authority that humans do not have. A policeman can legally come into your house, bind you and take you away in his car where you will languish for a long time behind bars. You cannot do that to your neighbor. He can also carry a gun where you cannot, and use it, again where you cannot. Don't you ever get tired of having this handed to you every time you try to put yourself in the judgement seat?

Uh, guy, we are having a large national debate because Police have ABUSED their authority.

So what you are saying is that it's okay for GOD to kill fetuses or even Babies, but not okay for the woman who actually has a stake in the matter to do so? that's some crazy talk, there, man.

So let's look at my list again, and see how much rationalization God had for killing babies/fetuses/children. I'll point out the verses so all you bible thumpers can play along, since most of you never actually read the thing.

God drowned every baby in the world in the Great Flood. (Genesis, chapters 6 - 9) God Drowned EVERY BABY in the world. Every fetus in a pregnant woman. Ever child. Why? Because after giving them free will, he regretted making them. After all was said and done, evil still existed in mankind, so it was all kind of for nothing.

He killed every first born child in Egypt in the 10th Plague. (Exodus 11) - God murdered every first born child in Egypt. Why, because God had hardened Pharoah's heart so he wouldn't listen to Moses, so God would be justified in inflicting plagues on Egypt. Of course, the average Egyptian didn't deserve these plagues, and their innocent children didn't deserve them.

He ordered the Israelites to slaughter the children of the Amalekites, Moabites, Ammonites, etc. - Too many to list here, but I'll just pick out my favorite. 1 Samuel 15. God orders the complete extermination of the Amalekites. Except Saul decided to keep some of their cattle after killing the men, women, children and you have to conclude, a goodly number of fetuses. Yet God rejects Saul as King for insufficient Bovinecide.

He killed the infant baby of David and Bathsheba to punish David for adultery. (2 Samuel 12) Yup, even though David did nearly everything he wanted, God still punished him for committing adultery with Bathsheba. So he killed the baby, who was probably the only innocent party in this deal... except maybe Urriah the Hittite, the poor guy who David Cucked.

He sent two she bears to maul 42 children who mocked a bald prophet. (2 Kings 2:23-25) - because God isn't just the hair club president, he's also a client.

This is a pretty fucked up God you worship, buddy.

"When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

The answer is VERY LITTLE. God's people have always been a LITTLE flock

That sounds kind of fucked up.

One of the nicest people I know is a Buddhist. She didn't intentionally reject Jesus, she was just born in Japan and never heard of him. Yet the mediocre Christian who shows up to Church every week is going to get in before the perfectly nice Buddhist lady?

It seems your God is more interested in people worshipping him than people being good. He kind of comes off as a malignant narcissist. It was bad enough having one of those as President.

1659786605338.png

u can always count on leftist to be obsessed with the bible...ancient jewish law is their way of dealing with their confusion and mental illness regarding modern life

Hardly...

there's no confusion about the Bible at all. It's a bunch of superstition by sheep herders who called every force of nature they didn't understand "God".

We have space shuttles and computers now, we understand the universe a lot better.

but nowhere in the bible does God condemn abortion and in quite a lot of places, he not only orders the murders of fetuses but children as well.

Uh, guy, we are having a large national debate because Police have ABUSED their authority.

So what you are saying is that it's okay for GOD to kill fetuses or even Babies, but not okay for the woman who actually has a stake in the matter to do so? that's some crazy talk, there, man.

So let's look at my list again, and see how much rationalization God had for killing babies/fetuses/children. I'll point out the verses so all you bible thumpers can play along, since most of you never actually read the thing.

God drowned every baby in the world in the Great Flood. (Genesis, chapters 6 - 9) God Drowned EVERY BABY in the world. Every fetus in a pregnant woman. Ever child. Why? Because after giving them free will, he regretted making them. After all was said and done, evil still existed in mankind, so it was all kind of for nothing.

He killed every first born child in Egypt in the 10th Plague. (Exodus 11) - God murdered every first born child in Egypt. Why, because God had hardened Pharoah's heart so he wouldn't listen to Moses, so God would be justified in inflicting plagues on Egypt. Of course, the average Egyptian didn't deserve these plagues, and their innocent children didn't deserve them.

He ordered the Israelites to slaughter the children of the Amalekites, Moabites, Ammonites, etc. - Too many to list here, but I'll just pick out my favorite. 1 Samuel 15. God orders the complete extermination of the Amalekites. Except Saul decided to keep some of their cattle after killing the men, women, children and you have to conclude, a goodly number of fetuses. Yet God rejects Saul as King for insufficient Bovinecide.

He killed the infant baby of David and Bathsheba to punish David for adultery. (2 Samuel 12) Yup, even though David did nearly everything he wanted, God still punished him for committing adultery with Bathsheba. So he killed the baby, who was probably the only innocent party in this deal... except maybe Urriah the Hittite, the poor guy who David Cucked.

He sent two she bears to maul 42 children who mocked a bald prophet. (2 Kings 2:23-25) - because God isn't just the hair club president, he's also a client.

That's also completely devoid of context. I just love the way you atheists desperately comb your favorite web sites, looking for verses you think you can use to pass judgement on what God has done. If you were paying any attention at all, you'd know that each and every one of those have been dealt with on this board before, you just don't like the result. I mean, good grief, I myself have pointed out that the Hebrew word translated "children" in 2 Kings 2:23-25 is elsewhere translated "young men", so your little fantasy of a crowd of little kids getting mauled by bears goes poof when you realize it was actually a gang of young men. It would be no different from someone walking past an alley and being accosted by 50 gang members. And, of course, you refuse to consider what the people were doing who were wiped out when they came up against God's people.

And I will simply point this out, again. Yes, God has authority you do not, bottom line. You don't like it, you rail against it, you demand that you be able to hold God to your standards, but you can't. He's in control, you're not.

That's also completely devoid of context. I just love the way you atheists desperately comb your favorite web sites, looking for verses you think you can use to pass judgement on what God has done. If you were paying any attention at all, you'd know that each and every one of those have been dealt with on this board before, you just don't like the result. I mean, good grief, I myself have pointed out that the Hebrew word translated "children" in 2 Kings 2:23-25 is elsewhere translated "young men", so your little fantasy of a crowd of little kids getting mauled by bears goes poof when you realize it was actually a gang of young men. It would be no different from someone walking past an alley and being accosted by 50 gang members. And, of course, you refuse to consider what the people were doing who were wiped out when they came up against God's people.

I love how you God-botherers, when confronted with a verse in the bible that really makes God look like an asshole, desperately comb your favorite apologetics websites looking for excuses as to why this doesn't look as bad as it looks.

Except they weren't threatening him. And frankly, making fun of a bald head is something a child would do, not an adult. If "A bunch of young hoodlums threatened him because he didn't worship Baal", why not say that outright?

And I will simply point this out, again. Yes, God has authority you do not, bottom line. You don't like it, you rail against it, you demand that you be able to hold God to your standards, but you can't. He's in control, you're not.

Or maybe there is no God, and it's just men claiming authority they don't have.

We have a whole history of humans treating each other pretty badly, because "God Says So", and they can usually find justification in the bible for it. Slavery, genocide, war... all rationalized in the Bible.

Now, I don't believe there actually was a world wide flood or that a pair of bears mauled 42 kids (You think after the bears got the first two, the other 40 would run away!)

They will when it's too late. That's the bad part.

To paraphrase Jean-Luc Picard, I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed. IF there is a God, he should be more concerned with how you treat people than what you believe. Because all things being equal, all religions sound equally reasonable, and you just go with the one you were born into.

So I go back to my nice Japanese lady friend. She should go to Hell because she was born in a place where she learned about Buddha instead of Jesus? That sounds... kind of messed up.

Let's take it one further... which Christian Church is the "right" one? Catholics? Lutherans? Episcopalians? Mormons? It reminds me of that South Park episode, where just the Mormons got into Heaven..

1659789406229.png

"God" not "god"

It's basic grammar. You only look stupid doing this

dosent matter asshole.

were does police come in to this? were talking dumb whoopi. pharoh caused the first born of egypt to die. god did what he did because of other peoples actions. so stop mocking him.

I love how you God-botherers, when confronted with a verse in the bible that really makes God look like an asshole, desperately comb your favorite apologetics websites looking for excuses as to why this doesn't look as bad as it looks.

Except they weren't threatening him. And frankly, making fun of a bald head is something a child would do, not an adult. If "A bunch of young hoodlums threatened him because he didn't worship Baal", why not say that outright?

Or maybe there is no God, and it's just men claiming authority they don't have.

We have a whole history of humans treating each other pretty badly, because "God Says So", and they can usually find justification in the bible for it. Slavery, genocide, war... all rationalized in the Bible.

Now, I don't believe there actually was a world wide flood or that a pair of bears mauled 42 kids (You think after the bears got the first two, the other 40 would run away!)

To paraphrase Jean-Luc Picard, I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed. IF there is a God, he should be more concerned with how you treat people than what you believe. Because all things being equal, all religions sound equally reasonable, and you just go with the one you were born into.

So I go back to my nice Japanese lady friend. She should go to Hell because she was born in a place where she learned about Buddha instead of Jesus? That sounds... kind of messed up.

Let's take it one further... which Christian Church is the "right" one? Catholics? Lutherans? Episcopalians? Mormons? It reminds me of that South Park episode, where just the Mormons got into Heaven..

View attachment 678570
god is god. you dont have to have religion to believe.

biblereasons.com

"
Do not make company with scoffers. If you desire to be a disciple of Christ you will be scoffed at by the world because you take a stand against evil. You will get persecuted for Christ, but there will be a time when every scoffer will be trembling in fear and think back about every idle word that came out of their mouth. God will never be mocked.

The plans for many unbelievers will be to accept Christ on their death bed, but you can’t pull a fast one on God. Many people think, “I’ll scoff now and keep my sins and later I’ll become a Christian.” Many will be in for a rude awaking. A scoffer is a blind man filled with pride who walks with delight on the road to hell. Be very careful because these days many scoffers claim to be Christian.
Love that Bible thing. `slaves, obey your masters`. Cool stuff, eh?

August West said:
Love that Bible thing. `slaves, obey your masters`. Cool stuff, eh?

God didn't invent slavery. Slavery has been man's invention and slaves obey their masters so that their lives would be as safe and pleasant as possible. God made rules for the israelites to treat their slaves and they were treated well if the people followed God's rules. Other nations did as they please....do you want to blame that on God? God even told the babylonian exiles who WERE the elites to behave themselves and do right by their babylonian masters and by their new country of exile. They did. See Daniel and his three friends, Nehemiah, Esther, Mordecai and others.

The error in the title of this thread is in the first two words, "whoopi thinks". If she ever had an original thought she would realize what a waste of a human life she is.
No YOU are disgusting

Whoopi was amazing in “Ghost” and “Sister Act”

Forum List

Back