whoopi thinks god likes abortions

My involvement in this thread has been countering things you made up about God. Nowhere have I said the US needs to ban abortion because God says so, because I know my faith does not drive public policy. I have used biology to make my point when idiots try to claim that what's growing inside a pregnant woman is not a human, and it comes down to biology vs politics, always.

Yes, that's what you guys always say when someone calls on you trying to make America the live-action version of A Handmaid's Tale.

1660956940526.png

And they wouldn't be a nation today if they had. Notice that every time they walked away from God they were punished.

So why did the Holocaust happen, then? That seems like a pretty serious "punishment" for God's Chosen people?

Good thing the Godless Commie Red Army stopped Hitler before he was finished doing God's punishment.

Yes, that's what you guys always say when someone calls on you trying to make America the live-action version of A Handmaid's Tale.
Nowhere have I said the US needs to ban abortion because God says so, because I know my faith does not drive public policy. I challenged you to produce a quote where I said anything like that or admit you just made it up. You haven't produced any quotes, so you have one more chance to admit it's all a fantasy in your head.
So why did the Holocaust happen, then? That seems like a pretty serious "punishment" for God's Chosen people?

Good thing the Godless Commie Red Army stopped Hitler before he was finished doing God's punishment.
Why did the Holocaust happen? Because there are evil people in this world. And it's curious that you choose to imagine it was God's punishment for His people. Do you have a solid source for that or is it just once again you dreaming things up, desperately hoping something, anything will stick?

Nowhere have I said the US needs to ban abortion because God says so, because I know my faith does not drive public policy.

Then stop putting religious fanatics in office...

Why did the Holocaust happen? Because there are evil people in this world. And it's curious that you choose to imagine it was God's punishment for His people. Do you have a solid source for that or is it just once again you dreaming things up, desperately hoping something, anything will stick?

Well, come on, how can you say that when the Moabites, Assyrians, Ammonites, Philistines punished the Hebrews/Jews, it was because they fell away from God...

But when the Nazis did it, well, the Nazis were just evil, then... Nothing to see here. It wasn't like God who knows all and sees all could stop evil by having Hitler killed by a stray bullet in 1923 during the Beer Hall Putsch.

You pack the same fudge as those low-wage job unemployment figures.
If this is so spectacular, then why are American credit card holders ALREADY $16 trillion in debt??
Loon!
Credit card holders are ALWAYS in debt

Well, come on, how can you say that when the Moabites, Assyrians, Ammonites, Philistines punished the Hebrews/Jews, it was because they fell away from God...

But when the Nazis did it, well, the Nazis were just evil, then... Nothing to see here. It wasn't like God who knows all and sees all could stop evil by having Hitler killed by a stray bullet in 1923 during the Beer Hall Putsch.
You have no idea how GOD works

His own SON was tortured and crucified

Haven't. Tell you what, tell me which "religious fanatics" I've voted for, and I'll tell you if I agree with you.

Easy. They were a nation then and weren't when Hitler's scheme backfired and they BECAME a nation again, just as it was prophesied they would. Man, it's almost as if they are supernaturally blessed or something. As for stopping evil, you would be screaming about not having free will if everyone was prevented from voting democrat all of a sudden. Which do you want, the freedom to choose evil actions or evil being stopped in its tracks before it can start?

Hey Marc guess what....
The Bible is just a bunch of superstitious gobbleygook writen by a bunch of tribal, iron-age prinitives with very limited understanding of the world around them.
It IS a collection of interesting literary and hustorical works...but that's about it.

Convincing you poor schmucks that it's even meant to be taken seriously....much less that it's some kind of "divine word of god" is propably the biggest hoax ever played on humanity.

Here's a little tip for you.
This "god" of yours doesn't give a shit about "babies,"
Or children.
He's got about a billion of tgem starving on the planet at any given time. That's BILLION with a B!

Now that's what I call a deadbeat dad.
How about you?
I disagree. He's a good good Father.

Forum List

Back