Whoever wins the election, James Comey will never recover his reputation or good name

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He will go down in history as the FBI Director that took the sterling reputation of the FBI and dragged it through the shitter.

He will be referred to as "the disgraced former Director of the FBI."

A few of us predicted this would happen. Comey was trying to save his reputation by reopening the investigation but he planned all along to reach the same conclusion he reached before when he first sold out to the crime family known as the Democratic Party.

A few of us predicted this would happen. Comey was trying to save his reputation by reopening the investigation but he planned all along to reach the same conclusion he reached before when he first sold out to the crime family known as the Democratic Party.
And the funny thing is he said this before the investigations are concluded, so where is the basis for saying such a thing?

I think he had remorse for impacting the election and wanted to walk that back for that reason solely.

Another Republican bites the dust...by Republicans.

Millions of Americans have lost faith in the system today, and trust once broken, can never be regained. America will never recover from this.

Millions of Americans have lost faith in the system today, and trust once broken, can never be regained. America will never recover from this.

In other words it's Sunday. I can only imagine the surprise outcome Monday will bring.

No, you are over reacting here.

Our government is only so good as we put our effort into building it to reflect our Will of the People.

Look at how many Americans are simply not even voting.

By 2024 we will be seeing 80%+ turnouts of Americans setting things aright and the Oligarchs will be kissing our asses again like they did back in the 1950s.

I try to cut Comey a break but at a minimum his inputs on Hillary's investigations have been totally confusing. Lying to Congress, obstruction of justice, Top Secret info on her private non-approved non-secure server? Hello McFly?

I could have gone to Washington after I graduated college, but I stayed away because I didn't want to dirty myself.

I could have gone to Washington after law school but I stayed away because I didn't want to dirty myself.

Now I realize I might have made a mistake.

Take all the millions of young people like me who stayed away from Washington to stay clean and what do you have left?

The people who DID go to Washington because they didn't care if they got dirty.

And look how dirty Washington has become, even the FBI is dirty now.

Comey is weak. It doesn't matter who wins, he will still be weak and therefore useless to either party.

Forum List

Back