Whoa! NBC News Focus Group Turns on Obama

Mojo2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whoa! NBC News Focus Group Turns on Obama - Fox Nation

They should have figured out this his first term ..
In Obama's defense, it must be really hard to run the country into the ground, intentionally, yet make it look like his perfidy* is merely 'incompetence.'

* - Perfidy

per·fi·dy
ˈpərfidē/Submit
nounliterary
deceitfulness; untrustworthiness.
synonyms: treachery, duplicity, deceit, deceitfulness, disloyalty, infidelity, faithlessness, unfaithfulness, betrayal, treason, double-dealing, untrustworthiness, breach of trust;

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Reaction score

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Reaction score
He got his second term.. he got his bullshit mega-spending program to buy that second term.. what the fuck does he really care??

Many many more of his supporters will start seeing him for what he truly is, and drop their support.. not the rdummy, hazelnut, carby, BlackLabel level of morons that support him... but your fairly intelligent average Joe and Jane who voted for him will

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Reaction score

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score
He got his second term.. he got his bullshit mega-spending program to buy that second term.. what the fuck does he really care??

Many many more of his supporters will start seeing him for what he truly is, and drop their support.. not the rdummy, hazelnut, carby, BlackLabel level of morons that support him... but your fairly intelligent average Joe and Jane who voted for him will

Not enough, until we start completely shunning the people in our lives that do support Obama.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm extremely disappointed that Obama didn't deliver us the Moon like he promised to.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whoa! NBC News Focus Group Turns on Obama - Fox Nation

They should have figured out this his first term ..
He has not been the extreme lefty they were praying for. He is too centrist for their taste.
No.. Obamalamacare etc shows that he is not a centrist.. his own type of corporate cronyism has disappointed them, but that does not make his programs 'centrist', nor his politics 'centrist'
ObamaCare shows that Obama would be more leftist if given the chance. His legislative record before he became President also demonstrates he is a far leftist.

However, the recession tied his hands a great deal. And he was captured by Wall Street.

This has made him more centrist than he or his supporters would have liked.

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score

They are.
Thanksgiving week my brother, a devout liberal, finally caved and in admitted that Obama is not who he thought he was; and more importantly not what the country needs.
We are now seeing the news articles from otherwise Obama apologist, the comments from his supporters using words like "disappointing...incompetent...over his head...good with politics, bad in policies..etc. etc."
We will see more as the Dems must distance themselves from him in order to not lose seats/Presidency.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score
He has not been the extreme lefty they were praying for. He is too centrist for their taste.
No.. Obamalamacare etc shows that he is not a centrist.. his own type of corporate cronyism has disappointed them, but that does not make his programs 'centrist', nor his politics 'centrist'
ObamaCare shows that Obama would be more leftist if given the chance. His legislative record before he became President also demonstrates he is a far leftist.

However, the recession tied his hands a great deal. And he was captured by Wall Street.

This has made him more centrist than he or his supporters would have liked.
Once again the far left talking points at play here.

Obama is far left and has always been far left and has passed far left policies (when the far left controlled the Congress).

The only thing that stopped him from passing all the far left agenda was the fact that Obamcare got many house Democrats kicked to the curb. And they were far more moderate than Obama has ever thought of being, but I bet you agree with one of your far left buddies:

I agree, if I was in that polls I also would say I'm disappointed with Obama for the fact that he caved countless times to the right wing terrorists instead of telling them to go to hell.

healthmyths

Gold Member
Reaction score

They are.
Thanksgiving week my brother, a devout liberal, finally caved and in admitted that Obama is not who he thought he was; and more importantly not what the country needs.
We are now seeing the news articles from otherwise Obama apologist, the comments from his supporters using words like "disappointing...incompetent...over his head...good with politics, bad in policies..etc. etc."
We will see more as the Dems must distance themselves from him in order to not lose seats/Presidency.
That is so good that your brother finally understands the FACTs. The realities.

Unfortunately my brother still thinks I'm a racist for criticizing Obama!
I know that sounds simplistic BUT the reality is my brother is NOT very well informed ... case in point much of his support stems from newsletters he gets from Obama supporters!
So it's hard to deal with FACTS with him and he is not really informed!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List