Who You Gonna Call?

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
This is a ? for you snowflakes after you defund the police and someone is kidnapping your toddler. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Burn Loot Murder? I would call the local gun store to see if they a .44 magnum. It's the most powerful hand gun in the world (not anymore) and would blow your head clean off. Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya? How's my Clint Eastwood?

Snort another line of meth and put the blade down...The last person I would call is a cop, a hitman would be closer to getting the job.

Snort another line of meth and put the blade down...The last person I would call is a cop, a hitman would be closer to getting the job.

Funny that the Board's #1 tweaker brings up meth after a long absence.
I see that you're on your way to relapsing again, already loser! :muahaha:
You wish, I am a weed man through and through and leave the drugs to the dopes...Yet, I still never call the cops and handle my problems myself...I have never needed the cops they are not welcomed into my home while armed.

You wish, I am a weed man through and through and leave the drugs to the dopes...Yet, I still never call the cops and handle my problems myself...I have never needed the cops they are not welcomed into my home while armed.
It’s not uncommon for drug addicts to harbor some disdain for law enforcement. Just saying

CrackheadCop.jpg

It’s not uncommon for drug addicts to harbor some disdain for law enforcement. Just saying
I am sure it is they don't want to be around them. I have a neighbor who is the lieutenant on the sheriff's office and I have known him since we were both commercial contractors and he will tell you he never comes to my place on business..

The cops are going nowhere, even the Minneapolis ones. Man you guys fall for anything.

The cops are too far away for me to rely on them to try and do anything to protect me or my land and house so I make sure I can do it myself..

I am sure it is they don't want to be around them. I have a neighbor who is the lieutenant on the sheriff's office and I have known him since we were both commercial contractors and he will tell you he never comes to my place on business..
You sound like a tough little druggie. :)

You sound like tough little druggie. :)
No drug use in my house except for arthritis strength pain killers from the store.

No drug use in my house except for arthritis strength pain killers from the store.

Then what explains your rotten teeth and gums, goober?

Then what explains your rotten teeth and gums, goober?
I can see you'll never make it to old age.

Arthritis strength pain killers?? lol

Arthritis strength pain killers?? lol
Oh hell yeah what a frickin' party you can have with the 650mg of Acetaminophen..

Forum List

Back