Who You Gonna Call?

Snort another line of meth and put the blade down...The last person I would call is a cop, a hitman would be closer to getting the job.

Funny that the Board's #1 tweaker brings up meth after a long absence.
I see that you're on your way to relapsing again, already loser! :muahaha:
You wish, I am a weed man through and through and leave the drugs to the dopes...Yet, I still never call the cops and handle my problems myself...I have never needed the cops they are not welcomed into my home while armed.
It’s not uncommon for drug addicts to harbor some disdain for law enforcement. Just saying
I am sure it is they don't want to be around them. I have a neighbor who is the lieutenant on the sheriff's office and I have known him since we were both commercial contractors and he will tell you he never comes to my place on business..
You sound like tough little druggie. :)
No drug use in my house except for arthritis strength pain killers from the store.

Then what explains your rotten teeth and gums, goober?
I can see you'll never make it to old age.
Are you blaming your poor dental hygiene on age?

Last edited:
Good cops can see that BLM wants the best for them. This movement will weed out white supremacists and
other assholes from the ranks. Public safety will improve and over policing of minorities and poor people will
decrease.

My son isn't worried about his job at all.

This is a ? for you snowflakes after you defund the police and someone is kidnapping your toddler. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters? Burn Loot Murder? I would call the local gun store to see if they a .44 magnum. It's the most powerful hand gun in the world (not anymore) and would blow your head clean off. Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya? How's my Clint Eastwood?
Ima call this bitch.

Attachments

• mean woman.jpg
    mean woman.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 22
Good cops can see that BLM wants the best for them. This movement will weed out white supremacists and
other assholes from the ranks. Public safety will improve and over policing of minorities and poor people will
decrease.

My son isn't worried about his job at all.
You idiots get more full of it with each passing day.

There has been nothing but police worship in this country since 9/11. I am so sick & tired of all the new taxes passed to support them. Their jobs are not dangerous & don't even rank in the top 15 dangerous jobs. Defund these overpaid assholes. I have weapons & cameras. I don't need cops. Sound "The Purge Alarm" so I can take care of business! Give me back my tax money!

Last edited:
Most of what the police do is useless busy work, petty drug enforcement and revenue generation. Defund that shit and make the cops actually serve the public good.

Snort another line of meth and put the blade down...The last person I would call is a cop, a hitman would be closer to getting the job.

You wish, I am a weed man through and through and leave the drugs to the dopes...Yet, I still never call the cops and handle my problems myself...I have never needed the cops they are not welcomed into my home while armed.

You'd fold like a wet corn tortilla if the cops showed up at your place.
And the filling falling out would be equal to the shit running down your leg.

Why should I fold I never have before. Weed is legal to grow in Mizzouri and that was the only thing they could of gotten me for. Plus all the cops know me since I work security on the weekends at the campsites and have worked security at nightclubs where they know who I am and what I do and they are kewl with it since I cause no problems..

I’m not interested in busting your balls over your rotten teeth or drug habits, Moonglow.
However.... I would suggest you think twice before throwing any stones. Just sayin. :)

It's a shame what drugs does to a person.

I’m not interested in busting your balls over your rotten teeth or drug habits, Moonglow. However.... I would suggest you think twice before throwing any stones. Just sayin. :)
With 43 acres you can throw stones to yer hearts content.
We all have our priorities. What’s yours?
To beat every level of Civilization V...
Can that be accomplished by someone who does drugs and has rotting teeth?

I’m not interested in busting your balls over your rotten teeth or drug habits, Moonglow. However.... I would suggest you think twice before throwing any stones. Just sayin. :)
I am sure it can be since games don't need to discriminate and act like a twelve year old to other people.

I am sure it can be since games don't need to discriminate and act like a twelve year old to other people.
Ahhh... it’s a game where you can pretend to be someone you aren’t ?

Ahhh... it’s a game where you can pretend you’re someone you aren’t ?
No it is not a role playing game, or a real time role playing game, or a plumber jumping barrels game..

Ahhh... it’s a game where you can pretend you’re someone you aren’t ?
No it is not a role playing game, or a real time role playing game, or a plumber jumping barrels game..
It’s obviously a game you enjoy and that’s all that matters. A game that trumps important real life decisions like health and dental hygiene. :)

The cops are going nowhere, even the Minneapolis ones. Man you guys fall for anything.
We haven't fallen for anything, we are just reacting to what your fuktard dimmocrats are calling for. Next lie, bitch.

Forum List

Back