Fox 10 AZ reporting human remains found on Chad Daybell's property. J.J. Vallow's remains confirmed by grandmother

Fox 10 reporter Justin Lum reporting on Twitter that J.J. Vallow's grandmother has confirmed that one set of remains found on Chad Daybell's property is indeed J.J.

Chad Daybell booked into jail after human remains were found at his Idaho property

Heart breaking. I hope to see the death penalty for these two human scum in the future.

Is this the couple who ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate with police on their disappearance?

It is indeed.

Fox 10 reporter Justin Lum reporting on Twitter that J.J. Vallow's grandmother has confirmed that one set of remains found on Chad Daybell's property is indeed J.J.

Chad Daybell booked into jail after human remains were found at his Idaho property

Heart breaking. I hope to see the death penalty for these two human scum in the future.

Is this the couple who ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate with police on their disappearance?

It is indeed.

Hang em.
Or better yet tie em off out in the wilderness nekkid and let nature take its course.

I cannot believe humans are so capable of such diabolical doings, no less family!

Wow!
News like this really does work!
I feel better about myself, already!!!

I really want to know about the cult that turned this couple's brains to tapioca.

Weird offshoot of Mormonism, according to articles.

I really want to know about the cult that turned this couple's brains to tapioca.

We know the name? Where is it based? Does it have a website? I haven't heard much about it.

We know the name? Where is it based? Does it have a website? I haven't heard much about it.

'Preparing a People' is a name I discovered. Website is down, though. Mormon with a dose of end of world prepper thrown in for good measure is as close as I've gotten. Daybell has written books about it.

'Preparing a People' is a name I discovered. Website is down, though. Mormon with a dose of end of world prepper thrown in for good measure is as close as I've gotten. Daybell has written books about it.
No shit. Thanks.

No shit. Thanks.

You're welcome.

And the mods deleted my post for being spot on? lol

Forum List

Back