Who would you vote for? Unknown candidate or trump?

Who would you vote for?

• Unknown cadidate

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • trump

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
So, our unknown candidate is a second term Republican governor of a red state. He has a wife and three kids. He did a tour of duty in Iraq back in the day as an infantry second lieutenant. Before he ran for office, he started a small business as a general contractor who built single family homes. The people of his state think well of him. He scores pretty high on guns rights and pro-life issues. He doesn't have any bad history.

trump is our other candidate. He needs no introduction.

I am voting for the person that can win with lower income taxes, lower capital gains rates, cutting spending, lower energy prices, and pro small business.
That's a great answer!
Especially so because you leave the main question undecided, which indicates that you are still undecided on which choice is going to deliver. Keeping in mind that Trump has at least promised to deliver!

So, our unknown candidate is a second term Republican governor of a red state. He has a wife and three kids. He did a tour of duty in Iraq back in the day as an infantry second lieutenant. Before he ran for office, he started a small business as a general contractor who built single family homes. The people of his state think well of him. He scores pretty high on guns rights and pro-life issues. He doesn't have any bad history.

If he's running as a Republican his history will become well known or embellished to the point where it's unrecognizable even to himself.

Unknown until I am confident that Trump won't run on vaccines. If Trump makes it past that, he gets my vote. If Trump becomes the nominee, he gets my vote anyway.

That's a great answer!
Especially so because you leave the main question undecided, which indicates that you are still undecided on which choice is going to deliver. Keeping in mind that Trump has at least promised to deliver!
The only reason I would support Trump so far over anyone is we know that he can't be bought.

Does the unknown candidate propagate the big lie and refer to the 1/6 rightwing terrorists as 'patriots'?

I would have to see the personal biography and list of bills signed and vetoed before I could say definitively, but I’d be far more likely to vote for Mr X over Mr Trump.

Does the unknown candidate propagate the big lie and refer to the 1/6 rightwing terrorists as 'patriots'?

That would be just fine, as long as he doen't claim he got "81 million votes" and won the election.

The only reason I would support Trump so far over anyone is we know that he can't be bought.
I understand how that could be the popular opinion that Trump has tried to present, but it couldn't be more wrong. Even Trump's vanity has to at least be no more than equal to his need to make money.

But quite beside that point, the most important issue for Trump's future as president is the question on him gaining the support of the military. I'm suggesting that without that, Trump's attempt at destroying democracy is impossible.

Besides all the scamming and denial of the fact that Trump is trying to ensure that a failure at the ballot boxes won't stop him, it's time to consider reality.
Military support! And the fact that many of the top brass will uphold democracy to their last breathe.

Depends on what this unknown considers to be the greatest problems of this country and their idea of how to fix it

Depends on what this unknown considers to be the greatest problems of this country and their idea of how to fix it
Trump's chances hinge on the dissatisfaction of his working class supporters, and that's not being expressed here on this thread.
So it's maybe an expression of this thread being a barometer of Trump's chances. His supporters are a little more reserved than previously.

His opponents have become more vocal on their message that Trump is threatening America's democracy.

Besides that, both DeSantis and Cruz are smelling Trump's blood in the water lately.

I cannot morally vote for a billionaire. They share zero ideals I do...party doesn't matter. I cannot unite with u er wealthy.

I understand how that could be the popular opinion that Trump has tried to present, but it couldn't be more wrong. Even Trump's vanity has to at least be no more than equal to his need to make money.

But quite beside that point, the most important issue for Trump's future as president is the question on him gaining the support of the military. I'm suggesting that without that, Trump's attempt at destroying democracy is impossible.

Besides all the scamming and denial of the fact that Trump is trying to ensure that a failure at the ballot boxes won't stop him, it's time to consider reality.
Military support! And the fact that many of the top brass will uphold democracy to their last breathe.
Yeah.....Obama replaced all of the top brass with liberal assholes....but the troops supported Trump.
Now Gen Miley wants to get rid of Trump supporters in the military thru vaccine mandates.

You have to ask yourself why these people feel it's okay to ruin peoples careers and their lives over a GD booster shot.
The truth is.....Democrats are lying thru the MSM....colluding with them to steal elections.
If it wasn't for their media friends Democrats never would have been able to win back congress.
Not to mention the fact that they used cancel culture and the Metoo movement to get rid of everyone that didn't support them on election committees in various states.
If you control the vote counting....you control the vote.

Forum List

Back