Who would you vote for? Unknown candidate or trump?

Who would you vote for?

• Unknown cadidate

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • trump

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
I am voting for the person that can win with lower income taxes, lower capital gains rates, cutting spending, lower energy prices, and pro small business.

So you are voting for the Libertarian? They are the only ones even talking about doing all of that.

So, our unknown candidate is a second term Republican governor of a red state. He has a wife and three kids. He did a tour of duty in Iraq back in the day as an infantry second lieutenant. Before he ran for office, he started a small business as a general contractor who built single family homes. The people of his state think well of him. He scores pretty high on guns rights and pro-life issues. He doesn't have any bad history.

trump is our other candidate. He needs no introduction.
5q0qd2.jpg

So, our unknown candidate is a second term Republican governor of a red state. He has a wife and three kids. He did a tour of duty in Iraq back in the day as an infantry second lieutenant. Before he ran for office, he started a small business as a general contractor who built single family homes. The people of his state think well of him. He scores pretty high on guns rights and pro-life issues. He doesn't have any bad history.

I want someone who has an actionable plan to: eliminate entire Federal Departments, arrest most of the heads our our Intel Agencies and Military, prosecute anyone conspiring with the CCP to the fullest extent of the law, and eliminate 13th and 17 Amendments

I'm probably not voting, otherwise they're all just Dubya's to me

Difference of opinion,, but that's what makes America a great place. We're intitled to our differences.

As much history Trump had of talking politics, he had zero experience. Something many seem to have forgotten. So he played that game differently than expected and that played in his favor with the country sick & tired of the way things were.

I don't know that he is or was a danger to this country or it's 'democracy' or Republic. His 4 years may have been odd & raised some eyebrows, but there was never any real fear of losing this country, or the 'American way' or our rights as free citizens this country was founded on,. Biden on the other hand in less than a year, as cast more fear and threat to any of that.

Anything Trump may or may not have done, was severely tempered by the Democrat opposition and witch hunts. If any of those in DC, regardless of political party had made more effort to work WITH him, rather than against.....I do think alot more good would have come of it. To the country, and to the people. Whatever benefit he or others may or may not have gained from his policies, would have still benefitted the public at large.......but nobody sees that part.
Would you like to hear a different POV on Trump?

They hit on Hillary too and it's interesting because they get it right on her. I happen to believe they get it right on Trump too.

Check it out, if only for Sam getting it right with his two predictions on the pandemic!

Would you like to hear a different POV on Trump?

They hit on Hillary too and it's interesting because they get it right on her. I happen to believe they get it right on Trump too.

Check it out, if only for Sam getting it right with his two predictions on the pandemic!

I didn't ask for the video. Because his, as well as yours & mine....are opinions. Like assholes, everyones got em.

Before I answer that, did the left sell him off as racist before or after it looked like he could win?

LeftofLeft
That's pretty much what Trump did when he was POTUS. All of it was undone by the walking, talking disaster name Bidung.

And its certainly not Republicans

Thus I do not vote for either.
If that is the reason why you are not voting for Republicans yet voting for Democrats, how come it is the Democrats calling for more taxes and pursuing policies that result in higher energy prices and foreign dependence? How and where are the Republicans doing this more than Democrats?

Forum List

Back