Who won this exchange..

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

Ocasio-Cortez quickly responded to Trump with a challenge.

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
She was a bar fly......
Drunk White Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
So who won the exchange?
AOC would lose an exchange with an MPEG recorder.
Well AOC demolished Trump in that exchange. Does that mean Trump could not win a debate with a chair?

View attachment 374619

I don't even like AOC, but her retort was clever.
Hey you found Obama's chair

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,
Trump doesn’t even know that Spanish flu occurred in the First World War, not the second. Which is ironic because he is so old he had to dodge the draft for both of them.

Trump & POTUS:
The University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School was named the country's top full-time MBA program in the 2020 U.S. News and World Report's annual ranking.

AOC & Bartender:
Boston University's 2020 Rankings
Boston University is ranked #40 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Trump has to cheat to get into school. One of his professors described him as the dumbest person he’s ever taught.

She can't fund the Post Office, she pays rent.

all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,
Trump doesn’t even know that Spanish flu occurred in the First World War, not the second. Which is ironic because he is so old he had to dodge the draft for both of them.
but is he better at blowjobs???

Like all Liberals we know that AOC is very ignorant in History, Economics, Biology, Ethics, Climate Science and the Constitution.

Yea, Trump is right, as usual. She is dumber than a door knob and her degree isn't worth the paper it is written on.

You should probably ask Putin how good he is.

You should probably ask Putin how good he is.
if you say so,,,

When did he claim it occurred during WW II?

Couple of days ago comrade.

LOL brilliant. She is quite the yapper. Doesn't stop blabbing from all her caffeine high from Starbucks. She should release her college transcript. She's no Ivy league or Rhodes Scholar. The stupid idiot was a bartender taking body shots with random folk.

Link?

I think we can write that one off as a brain fart,,,

It’s equivalent to Obama saying 57 instead of 47 states so I will treat it the same way that the right treated that.

It’s equivalent to Obama saying 57 instead of 47 states so I will treat it the same way that the right treated that.
we dont have 47 states,,,and I never gave him shit for that,,,there were to many real issues to do that,,,

we dont have 47 states,,,and I never gave him shit for that,,,there were to many real issues to do that,,,
The question Obama was answering wasn’t “how many states are there”.

Good for you. I have no guilt treating Trump the same way the right treated Obama.

The question Obama was answering wasn’t “how many states are there”.

Good for you. I have no guilt treating Trump the same way the right treated Obama.
as I remember he was giving a speech just like trump was,,
the thing with trumps brain fart was its a clear fart,,with obama for the life of me I cant see a reason for saying 57,,theres nothing to support the confusion,,,

but you go right ahead with your TDS tantrum,,,

College grades don't mean shit anymore....AOC allegedly has an undergrad degree in econ, and she doesn't know the first thing about the topic.

Grades don't mean squat, look at all the kids who graduated from high school, who can't even read or, speak proper English.

Forum List

Back