Who won this exchange..

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

Ocasio-Cortez quickly responded to Trump with a challenge.

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
That was funny. Trump barely made it into Fordham U. and but for his father's donation and someone else taking his SAT Trump never would have got into UPenn.

Anyway, it is clear who won that exchange,

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,
Being from a working class family she didn't have the money to pay people to take tests for her like you know who..is that what your trying to say?
what I said is that she is probably better at blowjobs,,,and her actions and words clearly show she didnt pay attention in class,,
so the blowjobs makes more sense on how she graduated,,,

That was funny. Trump barely made it into Fordham U. and but for his father's donation and someone else taking his SAT Trump never would have got into UPenn.

Anyway, it is clear who won that exchange,
Dim smears.

She was a bar fly......
Drunk White Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
So who won the exchange?
AOC would lose an exchange with an MPEG recorder.
Well AOC demolished Trump in that exchange. Does that mean Trump could not win a debate with a chair?

1597351573404.png

I don't even like AOC, but her retort was clever.

I'm still waiting for that meat puppet faggot to release his transcripts, for a guy who was such a stuttering incompetent cluster fuck to keep them under wraps when the sycophantic media insisted he was some sort of fuckin scholar speaks volumes.

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?
AOC would lose an exchange with an MPEG recorder.
Well AOC demolished Trump in that exchange. Does that mean Trump could not win a debate with a chair?

View attachment 374619
It means you need to take the short bus to school.

AOC doesn’t know what tax incentives are: After she proved that anyone taking her seriously is a moron

Did she eat out her whole life after she left home?
I assumed she had someone hovering around her 24/7 to keep her from wandering into traffic, drowning in a bathtub, or otherwise accidentally killing herself, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out she's never been near a standard kitchen sink.

I'll bet she has to wear a helmet when not being monitored.

College grades don't mean shit anymore....AOC allegedly has an undergrad degree in econ, and she doesn't know the first thing about the topic.

Spoken above by a high school dropout. Or were you tossed out, and did not leave willingly?

• Wow
Reactions: JLW

all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,
Being from a working class family she didn't have the money to pay people to take tests for her like you know who..is that what your trying to say?
what I said is that she is probably better at blowjobs,,,and her actions and words clearly show she didnt pay attention in class,,

Oh, well it seems you are an expert on giving blow jobs. Do you do it for fun, or do you get paid for the service.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Oh, well it seems you are an expert on giving blow jobs. Do you do it for fun, or do you get paid for the service.
I am an expert on receiving them,,,and look forward to my next experience,,,

College grades don't mean shit anymore....AOC allegedly has an undergrad degree in econ, and she doesn't know the first thing about the topic.

Spoken above by a high school dropout. Or were you tossed out, and did not leave willingly?
Go pound sand up your ass, cranky old fart.

Ah, the truth hurts. He didn't drop out, he was kicked out.
^^^
idiot old fart gram

I’d like to know how a dumb piece of shit like AOC graduated with honors.
Who did she have sex with?

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?

eceb75d7c42e08ebdc2cf23d45550eaf.jpg

Forum List

Back