Who won this exchange..

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

Ocasio-Cortez quickly responded to Trump with a challenge.

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,

After Obama and Biden release theirs.

I have my Master's Degree and I can tell you there were some people in some of my graduate classes who left me scratching my head wondering how they got there. Case and point, look how fucked up our government has been for years despite the fact Congress and federal bureaucracies are overflowing with Ivy League graduates.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg all dropped out of college and look at the empires they created.

I have my Master's Degree and I can tell you there were some people in some of my graduate classes who left me scratching my head wondering how they got there. Case and point, look how fucked up our government has been for years despite the fact Congress and federal bureaucracies are overflowing with Ivy League graduates.

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg all dropped out of college and look at the empires they created.
I've said for yrs that those in congress are supposed to be the elite of the educated and despite that have destroyed the economy repeatedly throughout the yrs,,,

its almost like its intentional,,,

She was a bar fly......
Drunk White Girl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?

I know for sure you lost,,,

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?
AOC would lose an exchange with an MPEG recorder.

She was a bar fly......
So who won the exchange?
The person who was fool enough to believe that their college transcripts are worth the paper that they're printed on lost.

all that could mean is she gave more blowjobs than trump did,,,cause her performance shows she didnt pay attention in school,,,
Being from a working class family she didn't have the money to pay people to take tests for her like you know who..is that what your trying to say?

Being from a working class family she didn't have the money to pay people to take tests for her like you know who..is that what your trying to say?
She doesn't come from a working class family, fool....She's a poor little rich girl from Westchester.

Would any of Sandy's constituents have any clue about whether transcripts separated by two generations and from different schools can be compared? It would be meaningless.

In my law school, a 2.5 QPA was a "good" average. Later, after I graduated, they notified everyone that they were going to retroactively elevate our grades by one level, to align with other schools. Does anyone NOT graduate "with honors" anymore? Certainly not from an Ivy League school.

Trump & POTUS:
The University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School was named the country's top full-time MBA program in the 2020 U.S. News and World Report's annual ranking.

AOC & Bartender:
Boston University's 2020 Rankings
Boston University is ranked #40 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.

Forum List

Back