Who will ever trust America again?

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

Ah poor baby. Sucks when you demand respect & do the right things. Did the WHO, NAFTA, Paris Act, NATO, Iranians, Mexico, ISIS, Chinese, Obama-sympathizers, the establishment & pussified Europe get their panties in a bunch over Trump? Fuckin' A Right they did, it's one reason why you get four more years.
Trump s great at tearing up deals but sucks at making new ones.

Donnie Dealmaker only wants deals where he gets everything he wants and everyone else gets nothing. Means No Deal Donnie

I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. The only time we hear from them is when they need money, or our military to defend their useless asses.
You forget about when you go begging to them for troops for the wars you start. But that is a very American forgetfulness.

I doubt we beg anyone for troops. The UN, maybe?? Us. I doubt we have ever begged anyone for help to fight a war. We don't need their help. Our military is better than any in the world.

W begged for coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Begged?? I doubt we ever begged for coalition forces. Why would we?? No military on earth can match ours. In fact most of them haven't been to war in decades.

The cost involved in taking down a regime and then occupying the country is astonishing.

We don't need to take down a regime or occupy a country. Just got over there, kick the shit out of them and go home. Let them rebuild their country and set up a regime.

I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. The only time we hear from them is when they need money, or our military to defend their useless asses.
You forget about when you go begging to them for troops for the wars you start. But that is a very American forgetfulness.

I doubt we beg anyone for troops. The UN, maybe?? Us. I doubt we have ever begged anyone for help to fight a war. We don't need their help. Our military is better than any in the world.

W begged for coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Begged?? I doubt we ever begged for coalition forces. Why would we?? No military on earth can match ours. In fact most of them haven't been to war in decades.

The cost involved in taking down a regime and then occupying the country is astonishing.

We don't need to take down a regime or occupy a country. Just got over there, kick the shit out of them and go home. Let them rebuild their country and set up a regime.

That is not what he did or wanted to do, therefore the coalition.

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

Ah poor baby. Sucks when you demand respect & do the right things. Did the WHO, NAFTA, Paris Act, NATO, Iranians, Mexico, ISIS, Chinese, Obama-sympathizers, the establishment & pussified Europe get their panties in a bunch over Trump? Fuckin' A Right they did, it's one reason why you get four more years.

Donnie Dealmaker only wants deals where he gets everything he wants and everyone else gets nothing. Means No Deal Donnie

Last edited:
I don't care if they trust us, as long as they stop ripping us off with unfair trade deals.
Trump is saying that the US is no longer the "world's chump", where pols sell the workers out and make buckets of K-Street cash.
Populism means pols take care of US families first.
We know the Bidens love that foreign cash.

Care to explain Ivanka's sweetheart deals, no tariffs, and Chinese patents?
1. Hunter Biden got $83,000 a month for being on the board of Burisma, and doing absolutely NOTHING.
2. Hunter Biden got a cool $1,500,000,000 from China "to manage".

3. Show me a credible link what Ivanka got. This link says she got nothing but (5) trademarks.

It isn't just because of Trump, but this is certainly a good question.
Yeah...Trump is so horrible for pushing for fair trade deals, actual border control, reducing regulations for a better business environment and thus more employment, a better/stronger military, creating inner-city opportunity zones for minorities, a first-step program for those incarcerated, being the first world leader to restrict travel from China (a hotbed of COVID-19) and believing in our Constitution.
So, we must praise the left for its, leaks, which damage international cooperation due to a lack of secure communications, wanting to end this continent as an actual sovereign nation by eliminating borders and in return, allowing in any criminal or terrorist that wants in, insists on curtailing free speech, wanting the law-abiding public to not have a means to defend itself, praise violent mobs, nullify juries so that violent offenders can go free, break basic laws, denying equal rights to those with different viewpoints, bully any and all who defend the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.....et cetera, et cetera.

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.
if the UN needs troops sent some where who will they ask.... the US or this new world leader Germany?....
Hopefully they will ask Germany because if all works out the US will leave the UN. Never liked the idea of US troops being under the command of a foreigner
yea like leaving the UN is going to happen....

America's inconsistency

What deals has he torn up? The Paris accords and Iran deal? Neither were ratified by congress, nor worth the paper they were written on. If the world doesn’t trust us because of that who the fuck cares. Besides you miss the point, it’s not the world that matters, it’s our country that matters. You’re probably the only citizen that has confidence in joe Biden. Americans don’t have any faith in our politicians. I think that matters more than what a bunch of Eurocrats think.

and believing in our Constitution.
No. He doesn't. IF he did he would abolish the fed reserve, abolish the UNconstitutional Dept of Education and repeal the 14th amendment, bring the troops home and tell Israel to kiss our ass vs the US kissing their's-

Leave the constitution out of your argument. Please.

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.
Where have we withdrawn? We WERE the largest by FAR contributors to WHO! See below!
We have the largest % of our budget going to national defense by 50% more than the closest NATO!
FACTS!!! But of courses idiots don't comprehend the below so for simplistic sake: NATO asks members to spend at least 2% of GDP on defense... USA has spent nearly double the next country!
Trump is NOT a politician! He is a American first, a businessman who understands how to get more for a buck.
FACT: Hillary spent $1.1 Billion and Lost while Trump spent almost half as much $646 million and WON!
And you wanted her as president as did the 96% of donations by MSM wasted on Hillary?
Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 2.29.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 2.27.27 PM.png

I would trust any German official over Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Me Schumer.

America's inconsistency

What deals has he torn up? The Paris accords and Iran deal? Neither were ratified by congress, nor worth the paper they were written on. If the world doesn’t trust us because of that who the fuck cares. Besides you miss the point, it’s not the world that matters, it’s our country that matters. You’re probably the only citizen that has confidence in joe Biden. Americans don’t have any faith in our politicians. I think that matters more than what a bunch of Eurocrats think.
NAFTA, TPP
He tried to tear up Obamacare with nothing to replace it but John McCain stopped him

I have plenty of confidence in Joe Biden. He is a moderate with decades of dealing with Washington.

Unlike Trump, Biden is an actual deal maker

America's inconsistency

NAFTA, TPP
He tried to tear up Obamacare with nothing to replace it but John McCain stopped him

I have plenty of confidence in Joe Biden. He is a moderate with decades of dealing with Washington.

Joe Biden is corrupt. He came into office poor and has made him and his family rich. He’s not a moderate. He’s a self preserving politician who puts his thumb in the air to see which direction the wind is blowing. As far as the trade deals I fundamentally disagree with Trump’s stance, but he has the right to look to renegotiate trade deals that he feels are unjust for America. He’s getting deals signed isn’t he? So how is that an example of how no one trusts us? And as far as Obamacare, what business is it of any country besides the US as to what we decide to do with our healthcare policy?

Last edited:

America's inconsistency

NAFTA, TPP

Joe Biden is corrupt. He came into office poor and has made him and his family rich. He’s not a moderate. He’s a self preserving politician who puts his thumb in the air to see which direction the wind is blowing. As far as the trade deals I fundamentally disagree with Trump’s stance, but he has the right to look to renegotiate trade deals that he feels are unjust for America. He’s getting deals signed isn’t he? So how is that an example of how no one trusts us? And as far as Obamacare, what business is it for any country besides the US as to what we decide to do with our healthcare policy?

Biden is one of the least wealthy politicians in Washington.
He has a decades long record as a moderate. He also has decades worth of bipartisan cooperation. He has gotten things done in Congress by working with Republicans

Biden is an actual Deal Maker in Washington
Trump only knows how to break deals

America's inconsistency

The President is completely "consistent". We ain't the world's bitch anymore...the rest of the world is OUR bitch. Trump has shown the euro-trash, Chi-Na, and the ME who's the dog and who's the bear. MAGA!

America's inconsistency
Nobody's trusted the US since Nam.
Bullshit. NATO won the Cold War.
The Soviet Union imploded on its own. Nobody even did anything.

And certainly nobody trusts the US since IRAQ!!!

I see you don't read much history.
Does that even mean anything or did you just toss that out willy-nilly?

If you read history you would know what it means.

America's inconsistency
So, in the unlikely event of senile Joe winning, you think he should follow his master with an apology tour?

America's inconsistency

NAFTA, TPP

Joe Biden is corrupt. He came into office poor and has made him and his family rich. He’s not a moderate. He’s a self preserving politician who puts his thumb in the air to see which direction the wind is blowing. As far as the trade deals I fundamentally disagree with Trump’s stance, but he has the right to look to renegotiate trade deals that he feels are unjust for America. He’s getting deals signed isn’t he? So how is that an example of how no one trusts us? And as far as Obamacare, what business is it for any country besides the US as to what we decide to do with our healthcare policy?

Biden is one of the least wealthy politicians in Washington.
He has a decades long record as a moderate. He also has decades worth of bipartisan cooperation. He has gotten things done in Congress by working with Republicans

Biden is an actual Deal Maker in Washington
Trump only knows how to break deals

Biden is some deal maker. He came into office poorer than an old lady living off social security and now he’s worth tens of millions. That doesn’t even account for how wealthy he’s made his family. You trust politifact right?