Was the one year old little boy in New York murdered for a loaf of bread? Did his life matter?

While it was not ultimately my profession, my undergrad degree was in penology, and I spent considerable time in criminal court.

It always struck me that NOBODY who was brought in for any of the various forms of theft was there because of NEED. It was because they wanted money for drugs, or they simply wanted some cool thing...a stereo or some other electronic gadget. (This was before the days of MJ sneakers).

Steal a loaf of bread to eat? Gimme a fucking break.

Sandy Cortez was a privileged suburban twit growing up, and unfortunately, the process was never completed.

This is a democrat genius?

She counts as one anyway.

Then again when it comes to stupid the democrook party has set the bar so low it's punched through the core of the earth, blown a hole out the other side and is in orbit above the Indian Ocean.

After Trump gets re-elected in Nov it's going to break orbit and collide with Jupiter's moon Europa when Mike Pence is elected in 2024.

While it was not ultimately my profession, my undergrad degree was in penology, and I spent considerable time in criminal court.

It always struck me that NOBODY who was brought in for any of the various forms of theft was there because of NEED. It was because they wanted money for drugs, or they simply wanted some cool thing...a stereo or some other electronic gadget. (This was before the days of MJ sneakers).

Steal a loaf of bread to eat? Gimme a fucking break.

Sandy Cortez was a privileged suburban twit growing up, and unfortunately, the process was never completed.

How about that. Sandy Cortez was raised as an upper middle class liberal fluffer who has morphed into a Marxist.

That's some spurious reasoning on AOCs part to connect a surge in gun violence to those items she mentioned as causes. Spoken like a dilettante.

On Sunday evenings, I usually visit with my elderly mother and watch reruns of cop shows on ION TV. Just this passed Sunday one of the previews shown during a commercial break was a young black woman crying because she had been caught shop lifting a loaf of bread. The cops asked the store keeper how much and paid for the bread which was less than $2. The store keeper was kind of made out to be the bad guy for calling the cops for such a "petty" crime.

I kind of wonder if OAC saw this same preview.

On Sunday evenings, I usually visit with my elderly mother and watch reruns of cop shows on ION TV. Just this passed Sunday one of the previews shown during a commercial break was a young black woman crying because she had been caught shop lifting a loaf of bread. The cops asked the store keeper how much and paid for the bread which was less than $2. The store keeper was kind of made out to be the bad guy for calling the cops for such a "petty" crime.

I kind of wonder if OAC saw this same preview.

It's possible...I find that left wing/democrat party members recite the last thing they hear....you saw this back in the 90s with clinton, you saw it with obama, you see it today with Trump............

bread.jpg

Back during the 1992 Democrat Race Riot in LA the Racist Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters was asked why the Democrat Rioters were looting businesses and she said that the Rioters were hungry...... while she was standing amongst her overweight supporters.

I was there as a U.S. Marine. We restored law and order immediately. Locked and loaded, but never got a chance to shoot one of the lousy bastards.

Yes, the one year old was trying to pinch a loaf.
The violence she speaks of is her best analogy of hat is happening.
Life and death is part of the venacular. Always has been. To me, it could be better for life, but death never eliminated.

With that $1-billion reduction of NYC's $6-billion police budget they better find a way to come up with something that produces an attitude adjustments for those committing crimes. Something certainly dissimilar to Shariah's flogging and stoning,

Forum List

Back