Who will ever trust America again?

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.

I don’t think it will be as easy as declaring.....Trump is gone, let’s go back to normal.

The world no longer looks at the US as a bastion of security. Our foreign policy swings radically depending on which party is in power. No deal is safe. US will rip up any deal once a new party takes over.

Germany is more stable and Russia and China look to fill the power void left by the US
China and Russia want Trump not lose in November because they know he has a nut sack and will stand-up to their global power moves. A vote against Trump is a vote for our enemies.

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency
/----/ Trump has nothing to apologize for, you stooge.

We have to apologize to the world for electing Trump and promise not to elect someone like that again.

I doubt the world will trust us
/----/ We don't have to apologize to anyone for whom we elect president, not even Obozo.

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency
Nobody's trusted the US since Nam.

We will do what is best for our people and our nation. America first!

America First means America Alone

Competing on your own rather than as a member of an alliance weakens us
No it doesn't. It means nation's will get behind the quarterback of team freedom. Nation's that love liberty and fear China and Russia. You dumb liberals overcomplicate foreign policy on an effort into make yourselves look smart. Foreign policy is in tune with the realist school not foreign policy. All nation's form a foreign policy to advance the goals of that nation and that is advantageous to the people of that nation.

America's inconsistency
Bullshit. NATO won the Cold War.

America's inconsistency
The Soviet Union imploded on its own. Nobody even did anything.

And certainly nobody trusts the US since IRAQ!!!

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.

I don’t think it will be as easy as declaring.....Trump is gone, let’s go back to normal.

The world no longer looks at the US as a bastion of security. Our foreign policy swings radically depending on which party is in power. No deal is safe. US will rip up any deal once a new party takes over.

Germany is more stable and Russia and China look to fill the power void left by the US
China and Russia want Trump not lose in November because they know he has a nut sack and will stand-up to their global power moves. A vote against Trump is a vote for our enemies.
Trump has destroyed the Western Alliance
Just what Russia and China want.

America's inconsistency

Ah poor baby. Sucks when you demand respect & do the right things. Did the WHO, NAFTA, Paris Act, NATO, Iranians, Mexico, ISIS, Chinese, Obama-sympathizers, the establishment & pussified Europe get their panties in a bunch over Trump? Fuckin' A Right they did, it's one reason why you get four more years.

America's inconsistency

Well that's one mans opinion. I think they should change the name of their site to theweak.com.

America's inconsistency

I see you don't read much history.

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

if the UN needs troops sent some where who will they ask.... the US or this new world leader Germany?....
Hopefully they will ask Germany because if all works out the US will leave the UN. Never liked the idea of US troops being under the command of a foreigner

Trump has destroyed the Western Alliance
Just what Russia and China want.
I hope they're nice enough to at least send Thank You cards.

America's inconsistency

I see you don't read much history.
Does that even mean anything or did you just toss that out willy-nilly?

I doubt we beg anyone for troops. The UN, maybe?? Us. I doubt we have ever begged anyone for help to fight a war. We don't need their help. Our military is better than any in the world.
I remember bush sr espousing a coalition-

But did he need one?? I doubt it. No military on earth can match ours. Most of them haven't been to war in decades.

I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. The only time we hear from them is when they need money, or our military to defend their useless asses.
You forget about when you go begging to them for troops for the wars you start. But that is a very American forgetfulness.

I doubt we beg anyone for troops. The UN, maybe?? Us. I doubt we have ever begged anyone for help to fight a war. We don't need their help. Our military is better than any in the world.

W begged for coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Begged?? I doubt we ever begged for coalition forces. Why would we?? No military on earth can match ours. In fact most of them haven't been to war in decades.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks of us. The only time we hear from them is when they need money, or our military to defend their useless asses.
You forget about when you go begging to them for troops for the wars you start. But that is a very American forgetfulness.

W begged for coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Begged?? I doubt we ever begged for coalition forces. Why would we?? No military on earth can match ours. In fact most of them haven't been to war in decades.

The cost involved in taking down a regime and then occupying the country is astonishing.