Who will ever trust America again?

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.

Horseshit, trust and respect go hand in hand, until Trump started playing hardball, we were not respected, now we are. When you back up what you say, people trust you. Remember Obozo and his red line in the sand with Syria? no back up, no trust. Thats the way the world works.
America is laughed at internationally under Trump, not respected.

LMAO Like we were respected under Mr. apology Barry??

Most American's couldn't care less what our supposed allies think. I know I sure don't.
The Great Obama and Hillary were able to rebuild relations with our allies

After Trump, that will be difficult to do

The Great Obama and Hitlery?? LMAO Boy are you dreaming.

Neither of them did much in the way of relations unless you call them kissing asses and apologizing all over the world relations.

Our supposed allies only want to see us when they need money or they need us to defend their sorry asses. In fact we should pull our troops out of Germany and many other countries. Let them defend themselves the next time some one goose steps across their lands.
The Great Obama was able to patch up international relations and get agreements on global warming, trade, Iran denuclearization, Russian Sanctions

Trump destroyed it all
That is why nobody trusts us anymore....we don’t keep our word

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency
It will take decades of stable governance before anyone will trust us.

We don't need trust from them. Only fools like you think that way.

They need us a hell of a lot more than we will ever need them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

Wow. So the international leftist wienies are going to stop cashing our welfare checks (aka foreign aid) and letting us defend them for free?

One question. Where do we sign up?

America's inconsistency

So, ask US to leave if we are so bad. THey world can put on their big boy pants and do it their own selves.

Or, they can admit that they are ungrateful children, mouthing off at the Man, or Men, that defend them and keep them safe, because they are too busy paying for the social services the millions of muslims living in their countries demand.
We have to compete economically with China
They are the big boys now

Competing with China as part of an economic alliance is more efficient than competing with China, the EU, Japan and S Korea by ourselves

Funny, you make a point about how the rest of the world views US, and I make a counter point about what they could or could not do about it, if that is really how they feel.

Instead of addressing that, you make a completely new point about our need to work with others.

THe reason you did that, that you so quickly dropped your initial point, is because it was bullshit.

It was always bullshit. YOu did not really mean it, so the moment I addressed it seriously, you dropped it like a hot potato, and just moved on to the next line of bullshit.

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398
There was a time when the US could say, my way or the Highway.
Today, too many countries would say highway.

They are finding out there are alternatives to US leadership. Trump has shown them the way
Sure. We lead they follow... don't shit yourself. Don't know much about foreign affairs do you?
Nobody follows Trump

His leadership is not wanted and not trusted

Get back to me when they ask our troops to leave or don't want to trade with US.

Till then, it is the whining of ungrateful children.
That is the arrogance of conservatives

We are the best, the world cowers at our feet, we don’t need anyone.....If they don’t like it fuk them

Today we live in a global economy. We don’t own it. Working in alliance with other countries is preferable to declaring economic war on everyone
Except nobody, especially Trump ,is saying that. What Trump is saying is we are going to even the playing field. Your leftist hate and anger blocks you from seeing and believing the truth. It's very entertaining.
Trump thinks he gets to set the rules of the game.

Trade deals are give some to get some. Trump only wants deals where he gets everything.

Wow. So Trump negotiates for our interest. He's sure not like the Democrats. That's a nice endorsement for him. I thought you hated the guy.

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.

Horseshit, trust and respect go hand in hand, until Trump started playing hardball, we were not respected, now we are. When you back up what you say, people trust you. Remember Obozo and his red line in the sand with Syria? no back up, no trust. Thats the way the world works.
America is laughed at internationally under Trump, not respected.

LMAO Like we were respected under Mr. apology Barry??

Most American's couldn't care less what our supposed allies think. I know I sure don't.
The Great Obama and Hillary were able to rebuild relations with our allies

After Trump, that will be difficult to do

The Great Obama and Hitlery?? LMAO Boy are you dreaming.

Neither of them did much in the way of relations unless you call them kissing asses and apologizing all over the world relations.

Our supposed allies only want to see us when they need money or they need us to defend their sorry asses. In fact we should pull our troops out of Germany and many other countries. Let them defend themselves the next time some one goose steps across their lands.
The Great Obama was able to patch up international relations and get agreements on global warming, trade, Iran denuclearization, Russian Sanctions

Trump destroyed it all
That is why nobody trusts us anymore....we don’t keep our word

The Great Obama didn't patch up anything. He made a deal with Iran that gave them the billions we had frozen so they could continue their quest of nuclear weapons. It was a great deal for them and a lousy deal for America. A deal Trump did away with and rightly so.

Oh and the UN and their sanctions that they never enforce?? Oh and you forget Russia has veto power on any sanctions. Surprise.

You really think any of our allies care about our word? The only time you hear from them is when they need money or us to defend their sorry asses.

You really are a joke.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

America's inconsistency

So, ask US to leave if we are so bad. THey world can put on their big boy pants and do it their own selves.

Or, they can admit that they are ungrateful children, mouthing off at the Man, or Men, that defend them and keep them safe, because they are too busy paying for the social services the millions of muslims living in their countries demand.

Competing with China as part of an economic alliance is more efficient than competing with China, the EU, Japan and S Korea by ourselves

Funny, you make a point about how the rest of the world views US, and I make a counter point about what they could or could not do about it, if that is really how they feel.

Instead of addressing that, you make a completely new point about our need to work with others.

THe reason you did that, that you so quickly dropped your initial point, is because it was bullshit.

It was always bullshit. YOu did not really mean it, so the moment I addressed it seriously, you dropped it like a hot potato, and just moved on to the next line of bullshit.

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398

They are finding out there are alternatives to US leadership. Trump has shown them the way
Sure. We lead they follow... don't shit yourself. Don't know much about foreign affairs do you?
Nobody follows Trump

Get back to me when they ask our troops to leave or don't want to trade with US.

We are the best, the world cowers at our feet, we don’t need anyone.....If they don’t like it fuk them

Today we live in a global economy. We don’t own it. Working in alliance with other countries is preferable to declaring economic war on everyone
Except nobody, especially Trump ,is saying that. What Trump is saying is we are going to even the playing field. Your leftist hate and anger blocks you from seeing and believing the truth. It's very entertaining.

Trade deals are give some to get some. Trump only wants deals where he gets everything.

Wow. So Trump negotiates for our interest. He's sure not like the Democrats. That's a nice endorsement for him. I thought you hated the guy.

America first baby. Something RW seems to abhor.

America's inconsistency

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398

Nobody follows Trump

America first baby. Something RW seems to abhor.

We're the only country that consistently doesn't act in our own interest. And we're the only one expected to not act in our own interest.

Screw this being the world leader. Take care of #1. Let China or Germany be the world leader who constantly screws themselves like we've done for almost a century now

Why do we need validation from other countries? This thread is way too long considering the lack of substance and thought

America's inconsistency

We don't need trust from them. Only fools like you think that way.

They need us a hell of a lot more than we will ever need them.
Actually, you do need people to trust you if you want cooperation

Trumpites do not understand that basic principle

Why do we need validation from other countries? This thread is way too long considering the lack of substance and thought

Where have you been for the last hundred years?

The US is a global power both economically and politically. Prior to Trump, we were recognized as Leader of the Free World.

Other countries are moving on

By then, it may be too late

The rest of the world will have moved on without us

LMAO The rest of the world depends on us to much to move on.

Look at all that foreign aid we send out every year. Without us there would be no foreign aid.

You really are a fool.

They are finding that we are undependable

Not a good trait for an ally

Where have you been for the last hundred years?

The US is a global power both economically and politically. Prior to Trump, we were recognized as Leader of the Free World.

Other countries are moving on

what countries are moving on? We are and will continue to be the world leader because of our military might.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
That’s the way the world has always worked. The strongest is always the head honcho. It’s the liberals that want to defund our military and weaken our position in the world.

We aren't careening wildly from one president to another because of our partisanship. Our drastic partisan shifts on foreign policy are a function of our underlying cluelessness about what we want to do in the world, a fantastical overestimation of our capabilities, and a resolute inability to think seriously about trade-offs.

Until all of this begins to change, the U.S. will be incapable of exercising anything approaching global leadership — and increasingly likely to stumble into military conflict with a competing major power uncertain about our priorities and capacities. That is the unhappy and dangerous situation Biden will inherit if he wins the presidency in November.
I have to agree with this but also point out it does not go far enough in how this happened...
I am voting for Biden in Nov. because he is a democrat but not a liberal, I stay with the democratic party in the hopes that I can help destroy the white leftist wing of the party as they are the ones responsible for the mess we are in...if trump wins again he needs to do to white liberals what they have done to our country...
White liberals have nothing to offer, it is their way or no way, if you do not go along you will be assigned to one or more of the "isms", cities will be brought down and lawlessness will be rampant because that is what passes for ideas and policy on the far left.

We aren't careening wildly from one president to another because of our partisanship. Our drastic partisan shifts on foreign policy are a function of our underlying cluelessness about what we want to do in the world, a fantastical overestimation of our capabilities, and a resolute inability to think seriously about trade-offs.

Until all of this begins to change, the U.S. will be incapable of exercising anything approaching global leadership — and increasingly likely to stumble into military conflict with a competing major power uncertain about our priorities and capacities. That is the unhappy and dangerous situation Biden will inherit if he wins the presidency in November.
I have to agree with this but also point out it does not go far enough in how this happened...
I am voting for Biden in Nov. because he is a democrat but not a liberal, I stay with the democratic party in the hopes that I can help destroy the white leftist wing of the party as they are the ones responsible for the mess we are in...if trump wins again he needs to do to white liberals what they have done to our country...
White liberals have nothing to offer, it is their way or no way, if you do not go along you will be assigned to one or more of the "isms", cities will be brought down and lawlessness will be rampant because that is what passes for ideas and policy on the far left.

Speaking as a Blue Dog, I understand where you are coming from. I agree that Biden is no liberal.

Speaking as a Blue Dog, I understand where you are coming from. I agree that Biden is no liberal.
I have voted for republicans in the past [I just loved reagan] but they are not my cup of tea...I come from a long line of union democrats, we despise the white liberal...I don't know how old you are but what you are seeing in the streets now is what I saw in the streets of Saigon, phenom phen, cuba in the 50' and 60's and read about from early Russia in the early part of last century...this is how the communists let you know they now have control...they destroy the symbolism in your country, which in this case is also helping to erase the parties memory and responsibility for slavery.