Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Florida Republican candidate for Congress threatened that FBI agents would go “home in a body bag” if they ever try to search his house the way they did Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In a shocking video he posted to YouTube on Saturday, Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde said, “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag.”When they turned up at Mar-a-Lago and raided the home of President Trump, that was an assault on every one of the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump. It was an assault on democracy,” Hyde baselessly claimed.

Hyde is running against eight-term GOP Rep. Vern Buchanan in a primary Tuesday to represent Sarasota in Congress. Despite the controversy blowing up over the video Saturday, Hyde defended it. The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a “long-shot effort” to revive Hyde’s campaign, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
“Did you even consider I might be using hyperbole and rhetoric because I know how susceptible you are to it?” Hyde asked the newspaper.

So.....if the FBI shows up at your door -- will you be brave enough to send them home in bodybags? And why just limit it to the FBI? What if the local cops show up at your house...and they tell you they have a warrant to search your house -- shouldn't you be able to send them home in bodybags too?? Or is it only fun to say this about federal cops??

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign --- as long as he can claim he is being hyperbolic for attention..and the fun part is -- when another right-wing nutcase tries to murder a federal employee because they stupidly buy into the rhetoric of idiots like Martin Hyde -- he can turn around and claim he was just kidding and blame it on BLM, or Democrats, or transgender people, anyone else but himself....because of personal responsibility and such....

Last edited:
But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign

Becasue if a GOP candidate thinks it, it must be True?

Interesting point of view you have there, Biff.

Of course, EVERYONE knows that you do not believe what you just said, so....

"A Florida Republican candidate for Congress threatened that FBI agents would go “home in a body bag” if they ever try to search his house the way they did Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In a shocking video he posted to YouTube on Saturday, Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde said, “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag.”When they turned up at Mar-a-Lago and raided the home of President Trump, that was an assault on every one of the 75 million people who voted for Donald Trump. It was an assault on democracy,” Hyde baselessly claimed.

Hyde is running against eight-term GOP Rep. Vern Buchanan in a primary Tuesday to represent Sarasota in Congress. Despite the controversy blowing up over the video Saturday, Hyde defended it. The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a “long-shot effort” to revive Hyde’s campaign, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
“Did you even consider I might be using hyperbole and rhetoric because I know how susceptible you are to it?” Hyde asked the newspaper.

So.....if the FBI shows up at your door -- will you be brave enough to send them home in bodybags? And why just limit it to the FBI? What if the local cops show up at your house...and they tell you they have a warrant to search your house -- shouldn't you be able to send them home in bodybags too?? Or is it only fun to say this about federal cops??

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign --- as long as he can claim he is being hyperbolic for attention..and the fun part is -- when another right-wing nutcase tries to murder a federal employee because they stupidly buy into the rhetoric of idiots like Martin Hyde -- he can turn around and claim he was just kidding and blame it on BLM, or Democrats, or transgender people, anyone else but himself....because of personal responsibility and such....

Oppression by the filthy government should be opposed or else it will continue and get worse.

Our Founding Fathers knew that.

The FBI use to be the premier law enforcement agency in the world and now it is the the thug department for the Democrat Party.

The FBI agents that carry out the oppression are violating their oath of office to protect the Republic from domestic enemies.

Hopefully we can get rid of this Democrat leadership scum and get in Patriot leaders who will purge the FBI of the assholes that did the Democrat's oppression.

If not and the FBI continue to act like the Gestapo then there may be pushback. For instance, remember what happen in Oklahoma City after the government oppression at Ruby Ridge and Waco? That is the type of thing that could happen when Americans get fed up.

Hopefully it will never come to something like that again. Hopefully the Democrats will lose Congress this year and we get rid of the filthy Democrat in the White House in 2024 and some sane people can come in and reform the FBI and get it back to doing what it suppose to do.

We have a 2A to fight back against State sponsored domestic terrorism

Oppression by the filthy government should be opposed or else it will continue and get worse.

Our Founding Fathers knew that.

The FBI use to be the premier law enforcement agency in the world and now it is the the thug department for the Democrat Party.

The FBI agents that carry out the oppression are violating their oath of office to protect the Republic from domestic enemies.

Hopefully we can get rid of this Democrat leadership scum and get in Patriot leaders who will purge the FBI of the assholes that did the Democrat's oppression.

If not and the FBI continue to act like the Gestapo then there may be pushback. For instance, remember what happen in Oklahoma City after the government oppression at Ruby Ridge and Waco? That is the type of thing that could happen when Americans get fed up.

Hopefully it will never come to something like that again. Hopefully the Democrats will lose Congress this year and we get rid of the filthy Democrat in the White House in 2024 and some sane people can come in and reform the FBI and get it back to doing what it suppose to do.
In other words, terrorism isn't terrorism when an angry insecure right-wing cuck does it huh?

So blowing up a federal building, killing innocent people (including children) is A-OK as long as you right-wingers say so......

No, we refuse your "RENOUNCE" games. You can hold the hoops to jump through, and we can ignore you.
Thanks for proving my post right....

No matter what batshit bullshit that comes from ACTUAL GOP CANDIDATES - you will excuse it because you are a coward to your core....

And the next time a right-winger tries to murder innocent people because of the games you dic suckers play -- you will ignore it and blame it on, who else -- liberals.....

Can you name any liberal candidates running for office right now -- advocating the murder of FBI agents over search warrants??

Thanks for proving my post right....

No matter what batshit bullshit that comes from ACTUAL GOP CANDIDATES - you will excuse it because you are a coward to your core....

And the next time a right-winger tries to murder innocent people because of the games you dic suckers play -- you will ignore it and blame it on, who else -- liberals.....

Can you name any liberal candidates running for office right now -- advocating the murder of FBI agents over search warrants??

I'm not excusing it. I'm just not dancing to your tune.

Also: I don't care.

He needs to be sat down and talked to about making terroristic threats. Some people are just overgrown children!
This is an all-people issue. We all must be vigilant for tyranny. Many Americans let this go because it fits their politics. Once entrenched these power fiefdoms do not go easily into the night. Just like politicians use a fiat currency for their power, they also use the states security agencies as they themselves gain more power.

It's ok to pretend my signature doesn't describe Conservatives to a "T"

Also, I bet not a single one of you will denounce what this Trumper candidate said.......much easier to "project" blame onto someone else....
I won't denounce him. But first, we need to thank Pelosi's FBI for for the reelection of Donald Trump. Bidens FBI and his armed IRS will soon be neutered

"Rule of law"--as if Democrats haven't made a mockery of that for the better part of a decade at least.

Gaslighting fail. Don't you have more boots to lick?
Republicans don't get a get out jail free card just because you've been listening to hypbolic bullshit on your garbage news so long you don't even what's real anymore.

Forum List

Back