Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

The fact is you refuse to recognize evidence under your own stupid nose. Why would any agent find it necessary to lie in order to obtain a FISA Court warrant against Carter Page if he wasn’t motivated by partisan political considerations? You’re a joke.

No evidence of him breaking the laws before being President. None. And anybody can get sued. Doesn’t mean shit.

Good. They should.

Of course it was. It still is. Never had a bit of merit to it.

When was the last time you douched? You stink stank stink. And you’re dumber than AOC after a lobotomy.

Oh look, it's the MAGA robot and it talks: FISA! FISA! FISA! Stop the steal! Stop the steal! Hillary's e-mails! Hillary's e-mails! Hunter's laptop! Hunter's laptop!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was the DOJ that basically 'turned itself in' on the FISA matter. Organizations that are hopelessly politicized and corrupt beyond repair don't usually out themselves and reveal their nefarious behaviors and plots. I mean I could sit here all day and claim (as liberals have by the way) that the revelations about FISA abuse were just a cynical ploy by a loyalist Attorney General (Bill Barr). I could do that, but I'm not going to because a) FISA has been abused for years, long before Carter Page; and b) I'm going to assume that the system as a whole has checks and balances, even though we all know that every individual who works in any agency has an ideological tilt, whether to the right or left. The fact that some people in the DoJ voted for Trump, aren't woke, don't like Joe Biden, didn't like Barack Obama doesn't bother me - as long as it's clear to me that they are using agency wide procedures and doing their jobs. It's when they're not that it's a problem.

As an example, a lot of people on the left blame James Comey (a Republican believe it or not) for effectively blowing Hillary's chances of winning in 2016 when he went to Congress in late October with a letter stating that possibly new information had come to light when doing a forensics investigation into Huma Abedin's & Anthony Weiner's computer. I was not pleased with the reveal, but I don't blame Comey because I realize that he was being dragged into this shit storm by partisans who were trying to score points against the Democratic nominee. Once the media got wind of that information, he had to get ahead of it, or he looks like he's covering something up. I blame whoever it was that violated agency guidelines and release that information outside proper channels, not Comey. I also blame Hillary Clinton, who ran one of the most tone-deaf campaigns of all time.

Oh look, it's the MAGA robot and it talks: FISA! FISA! FISA! Stop the steal! Stop the steal! Hillary's e-mails! Hillary's e-mails! Hunter's laptop! Hunter's laptop!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was the DOJ that basically 'turned itself in' on the FISA matter. Organizations that are hopelessly politicized and corrupt beyond repair don't usually out themselves and reveal their nefarious behaviors and plots. I mean I could sit here all day and claim (as liberals have by the way) that the revelations about FISA abuse were just a cynical ploy by a loyalist Attorney General (Bill Barr). I could do that, but I'm not going to because a) FISA has been abused for years, long before Carter Page; and b) I'm going to assume that the system as a whole has checks and balances, even though we all know that every individual who works in any agency has an ideological tilt, whether to the right or left. The fact that some people in the DoJ voted for Trump, aren't woke, don't like Joe Biden, didn't like Barack Obama doesn't bother me - as long as it's clear to me that they are using agency wide procedures and doing their jobs. It's when they're not that it's a problem.

As an example, a lot of people on the left blame James Comey (a Republican believe it or not) for effectively blowing Hillary's chances of winning in 2016 when he went to Congress in late October with a letter stating that possibly new information had come to light when doing a forensics investigation into Huma Abedin's & Anthony Weiner's computer. I was not pleased with the reveal, but I don't blame Comey because I realize that he was being dragged into this shit storm by partisans who were trying to score points against the Democratic nominee. Once the media got wind of that information, he had to get ahead of it, or he looks like he's covering something up. I blame whoever it was that violated agency guidelines and release that information outside proper channels, not Comey. I also blame Hillary Clinton, who ran one of the most tone-deaf campaigns of all time.
Shit head loser libtard bot ^ seems a upset that his talking point lies keep getting exposed.

Well, at least it isn’t at all persuasive.

Forum List

Back