FBI Going Around The Country Searching For MAGA Or Groups That Might Be Posting On Social Media In An Discouraged Manner

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1accc.jpg

The Thought Police are out in force.

The FBI is sending out plainclothes agents searching for people willing to rat out their neighbors or rat out people who are saying things online that the government doesn't approve of.

I've been seeing this all this week.

Biden is looking for people that pose a threat to the White House on social media.

They aren't worried about sabotage from Chinese agents inside the US.

They mainly worried about anyone publicly voicing their disapproval of Biden Administration policies.

Curious:
How many people know what an actual FBI Identification Card looks like, outside of their friends, family and certain government officials? Answer: None. Your not allowed to know what they look like for security reasons.
So, some clown could walk up and quickly flash some fake ID at you and claim to be with the FBI, DOJ, NSA, or CIA and yet be someone with nefarious intentions.
If they come to my door, they'll get no cooperation from me.
That video is a good example of not really "showing" an ID. It was quickly waved and put away.

Curious:
How many people know what an actual FBI Identification Card looks like, outside of their friends, family and certain government officials? Answer: None. Your not allowed to know what they look like for security reasons.
So, some clown could walk up and quickly flash some fake ID at you and claim to be with the FBI, DOJ, NSA, or CIA and yet be someone with nefarious intentions.
That video is a good example of not really "showing" an ID. It was quickly waved and put away.
He does not look like an FBI agent to me

Curious:
I think the best response is call the cops and tell them some nut is impersonating an FBI agent and is asking me questions on my surfing habits.

Curious:
Not true at all.. They will have a badge and ID card usually in a wallet, and a seperate one on a belt or sometimes loose in a pocket (or purse in the case of female agents). Also they will generally already have this to hand when knocking on your door.

Spotting a fake badge can be easy most of the time. Forgeries usually abbreviate to FBI on the badge and a real one will say "Federal Bureau of Investigation". The Badge should also read "Department of Justice" across the bottom. Look at the badge number and ask them to tell you the number. Agents have their number memorized and will be able to rattle it off without looking at the badge or card.

Image of actual FBI badge from

1711842254430.png

The ID looks just like you'd expect and carrys a prominent photo of the holder on the front side but comes in various formats depending on the status of the holder and age of the ID.

This story reminds me I post a lot of stuff on this forum that is not politically correct

Maybe the Deep State goons will knock on my door someday

This story reminds me I post a lot of stuff on this forum that is not politically correct

Maybe the Deep State goons will knock on my door someday
Right now they're trying to see what they can get away with and try to intimidate people.

The father of Laken Riley was put in a Motel 6 with shit smeared on the walls and cockroaches all over the place when he was in Washington for the State Of The Union.

Forum List

Back