Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

Oppression by the filthy government should be opposed or else it will continue and get worse.

Our Founding Fathers knew that.

The FBI use to be the premier law enforcement agency in the world and now it is the the thug department for the Democrat Party.

The FBI agents that carry out the oppression are violating their oath of office to protect the Republic from domestic enemies.

Hopefully we can get rid of this Democrat leadership scum and get in Patriot leaders who will purge the FBI of the assholes that did the Democrat's oppression.

If not and the FBI continue to act like the Gestapo then there may be pushback. For instance, remember what happen in Oklahoma City after the government oppression at Ruby Ridge and Waco? That is the type of thing that could happen when Americans get fed up.

Hopefully it will never come to something like that again. Hopefully the Democrats will lose Congress this year and we get rid of the filthy Democrat in the White House in 2024 and some sane people can come in and reform the FBI and get it back to doing what it suppose to do.
Lol, get to it ass hat. Teach the fbi a lesson. Show us soon.

when did chucky turn himself in?0
He is the one who called the cops......

Did your right-wing propagandists leave that part out??

"According to authorities, US deputy marshals posted outside of Kavanaugh's house saw Roske exit a taxi outside the justice's home in the early hours of June 8. After noticing the marshals, Roske turned around and texted his sister, who convinced him to call 911, according to local law enforcement.

During the 14-minute phone call with 911, Roske said he needed "psychiatric help" and had a gun and other weapons with him. Roske confirmed to the 911 operator that he was planning to kill Kavanaugh and then kill himself because he "didn't think I could get away with it."

Now can you tell me what Democratic candidate is campaigning on openly murdering Supreme Court justices?

Because time and time again, the main deflection I see from you Trumpers is "but but but Democrats do it too" -- so essentially, according to you -- you are no different than those "liberals" you hate so much.....

He is the one who called the cops......

Did your right-wing propagandists leave that part out??

"According to authorities, US deputy marshals posted outside of Kavanaugh's house saw Roske exit a taxi outside the justice's home in the early hours of June 8. After noticing the marshals, Roske turned around and texted his sister, who convinced him to call 911, according to local law enforcement.

During the 14-minute phone call with 911, Roske said he needed "psychiatric help" and had a gun and other weapons with him. Roske confirmed to the 911 operator that he was planning to kill Kavanaugh and then kill himself because he "didn't think I could get away with it."

Now can you tell me what Democratic candidate is campaigning on openly murdering Supreme Court justices?

Because time and time again, the main deflection I see from you Trumpers is "but but but Democrats do it too" -- so essentially, according to you -- you are no different than those "liberals" you hate so much.....
so chucky hasn’t turned him self in yet?

oh they don’t say murder a judge, but they tell them they are gonna get it, and incite their brownshirts to act

so chucky hasn’t turned him self in yet?

oh they don’t say murder a judge, but they tell them they are gonna get it, and incite their brownshirts to act
Can you tell me when Senator Schumer called for the murder of Supreme Court justices??

Because this post is about an actual GOP candidate threatening to murder FBI agents because he thought it would HELP HIS campaign, not hurt it...do you know why he thought that?

Because he knows morons like you are a cult who will defend any and everything by trying to project their bullshit on someone else....

Can you tell me when Senator Schumer called for the murder of Supreme Court justices??

Because this post is about an actual GOP candidate threatening to murder FBI agents because he thought it would HELP HIS campaign, not hurt it...do you know why he thought that?

Because he knows morons like you are a cult who will defend any and everything by trying to project their bullshit on someone else....
March of 2020

Now Biff! Police have been maimed and killed in many blue areas because.......
Still waiting for you to tell me what Democratic candidates are campaigning on murdering law enforcement??

Yes, by virtue of their jobs, cops are maimed and killed in US cities (both red and blue) -- that is why their job is considered dangerous...

Now back to you trying to defend a guy calling for the murder of FBI agents.....can you tell me what Democratic candidates are calling for the murder of FBI agents or anyone else? I'll wait while you twist yourself into more pretzel shapes...

The quote.....provide me the quote of Schumer calling for the murder of Supreme Court justices.....not what you imagine -- the actual quote
“you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you…”

It's ok to pretend my signature doesn't describe Conservatives to a "T"

Also, I bet not a single one of you will denounce what this Trumper candidate said.......much easier to "project" blame onto someone else....
You are a bit of a gasbag. Ok ok. A lot of a gasbag.

See if you can use your eyes to read instead of your fingers to compose bullshit.

I denounce anybody (Republican or Democrap or any other political affiliation) who says horrendous things about sending FBI agents home in body bags.

The FBI urgently needs to get fixed. But the agents are not the enemy. I would say the leadership is just fucking awful. And I don’t support anyone who would ask for them to be killed, either.

Rhetoric and imbecile hyperbole aside, the FBI is broken. So is the DOJ. Both need to be quickly repaired. Revamped. Overhauled. Or replaced. And the blame lies at the feet of Brandon. He needs to get votes thenduck out of Office.

But the main question is.....Isn't it strange that threatening to kill FBI agents is considered popular among Conservative voters?? It must be for a GOP candidate to believe doing so will revive his failing campaign
The Ruby Ridge crazies have taken over the GOP like a cancer. MAGAs are the Larouchites of the 21st Century.

Conservatives believe the law should serve them but never bind them. Libertarianism for them and brutal fascism for for the rabble. The very thought of equality under the law fills them with rage.
True. MAGAS, however, believe in murdering government workers.

Forum List

Back