A white couple who burned a cross in their yard facing Black neighbors' home are investigated by FBI

So how should this black couple deal with this?

Will the Law take care of this racist couple.
The law is definitely on the Negro couples side. The respective judge - I wouldn't know.
Depending on how "positive" they judge/evaluate their neighbors in general - they should sue those "radical nuts" and stay.

Them leaving - is exactly as to what those radical nuts want.

The white folks burning the cross are conservative Trump Humpers.
Look at Hartnett's FB page, it's still up. No mention of Trump. She's a definite wack job.

Intro​

Suck my dick
  • Q9Qu4uLgzdm.png

Reiki Practitioner at Komyo Reiki Kai
    Q9Qu4uLgzdm.png

Activie Practioner at Metatronia Therapy
    Q9Qu4uLgzdm.png

Crystal Reiki Practitioner at Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy
    Q9Qu4uLgzdm.png

Yoga Teacher, RYT 200 at Passion Yoga School
    Q9Qu4uLgzdm.png

level 1 at Reiki Usui
    jV4o8nAgIEh.png

Went to Waccamaw High
    VMZOiSIJIwn.png

Lives in Conway, South Carolina
    -e1Al38ZrZL.png

From Lexington, Massachusetts
    S0aTxIHuoYO.png

Separated
    7TY02xaOjtQ.png

Pronounces name uh-LEK-sis HARRT-net
    mp_faH0qhrY.png

Joined May 2015
    OyWm6cSjuMt.png

Followed by 396 people

Alexis Hartnett

Last edited:
I saw this story several days ago. OP, "BadBru", probably gets his news by picking through his neighbor's trash and reading week-old newspapers.

My first reaction to this story is that it is absurd overreach to send the FBI out to this couple's home on what they call a "civil rights investigation". Now, to be sure, perhaps there was reason to believe (by statements made, etc...) that these twats' neighbors were facing a threat of imminent violence from them. But why justify it as a "civil rights investigation" as opposed to a criminal investigation? If there was credible threats, then just go out there and pick them up.

Here is the point, though. IF there were credible threats of violence, then the local police would, and could, go out there and take care of it. In no circumstances is the FBI's exercise of jurisdiction over this matter needed or warranted. So, what are we to infer from this? I will tell you my thoughts on it.

These 2 inbred rednecks were using the "N-word" to these people and burned a cross in their yard (i.e., on their own property). This is protected speech. There is no crime. The police only get involved in crimes or where crimes appear imminent. Enter the FBI with their so-called "civil rights investigation", an authoritarian tactic that purports to get around the First Amendment guarantees if the speech is not approved by the powers that be.

I think it is quite fair to say that these two shit-heads have been raped of their civil rights in this instance. And nobody cares because they are poor white trash. But who do we make of this precedent? The left does not burden themselves of such, which is one of the reasons they are garbage people. Clearly, this is a slippery slope that can lead to all sorts of civil rights violations against America citizens. If we do not stop this, then we have to put our trust in the government offices leading such spec-ops against citizens to fairly, impartially, and legally exercise their powers. Personally, from what I have seen recently, I do not trust them.

The FBI is investigating a white South Carolina couple for racial discrimination after they set a cross on fire in their yard last month facing toward their Black neighbors' home.

Federal civil rights investigators searched the white couple's home in Conway on Wednesday, according to FBI spokesperson Kevin Wheeler. The retired Black couple also recorded video of the cross being burned on Thanksgiving weekend and described days of repeated threats from their neighbors. The next week, Worden Evander Butler, 28, and Alexis Paige Hartnett, 27, were arrested on state charges of harassment and later released on bond.

The cross wasn’t on fire by the time local police officers arrived, but was still “facing and in full view of the victims’ home,” according to a Horry County Police Department report. Shawn and Monica Williams, the Black neighbors, told WMBF-TV that the burning cross was about 8 feet (2.4 meters) from their fence. They said they're reconsidering their decision to move to the neighborhood two years ago in light of this experience.

“So now, what are we to do? Still live next to a cross-burning racist who’s threatened to cause us bodily harm?” Monica Williams told the Myrtle Beach-area broadcaster.

One of the white defendants was heard on police body camera footage repeatedly using a racial slur toward the Black couple, according to the police report. Butler also shared the Black couple’s address on Facebook, and posted that he was “summoning the devil’s army” and “about to make them pay,” the report said. According to an arrest warrant, Hartnett also threatened to hurt the couple.

So how should this black couple deal with this?

Will the Law take care of this racist couple.
"Federal civil rights investigators" - This ought to scare every American. It gives rise to visions of an American leftist Gestapo.

Lets stop comparing an insurrection done for nothing with protests that occurred because a police officer actually murdered a citizen.

Let's stop comparing protests done over a stolen election to riots caused by media lies about a cop killing some black felon who pointed a gun at his pregnant girlfriends stomach that the media made out to be some saint deserved of a golden casket.

Forum List

Back