Who Were The Star People Mentioned By Ancient Cultures Around The Globe?

rexfeatures_mork-rex.jpg
I have no doubt that aliens helped start civilization on this world and now they're waiting to us to become truly civilized before they officially recontact us again. Planets with sentient life are rare, there are only 15 planets in our regional supercluster that have life on them. The other side of this equation, given that rarity, if we continue to destroy this planet I'm sure we'll be eliminated by the powers that be so all other life on this planet could survive.

If that was true, why dont we find evidence of an ancient super advanced civilization?

Maybe you don't know where to look?

If there were advanced living beings out there somewhere they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before the first human to first to wonder what a fart is was born.

The instruction given in Mosaic law, openly attributed to an otherworldly superior intelligence, reflects wisdom and comprehension of the human mind far more advanced than any modern scientific theory with answers to questions no one then had the intelligence to ask thousands of years before voyager left the solar system looking for signs of intelligent life and answers.

Humans are absurd creatures. damn...

Last edited:
Maybe you don't know where to look?

If there were advanced living beings out there somewhere they would have noticed that this planet was teeming with life long before the first human to first to wonder what a fart is was born.

The instruction given in Mosaic law, openly attributed to an otherworldly superior intelligence, reflects wisdom and comprehension of the human mind far more advanced than any modern scientific theory with answers to questions no one then had the intelligence to ask thousands of years before voyager left the solar system looking for signs of intelligent life and answers.

Humans are absurd creatures. damn...
You dont need to know where to look. Humans just find it as they dig for any reason. We find arrow heads, people frozen in ice, skeletons buried under dirt, etc.

Apparently you don't, either. Since you don't have a shred of evidence.

The evidence is in the document. You are just hell bent on declaring all things from the past magical nonsense without having an inkling that in order to understand communication and instruction from living beings from a sphere of higher intelligences you have to be intelligent.

You are just a derisive moron. Your own words are evidence of that.

I have spoken.

No it isn't. Stop lying. You have no evidence. Not a shred.
Right..

You are just too full of yourself to grasp the teaching of ancient people conveyed through fantastical stories intended to be understood by children. It's not for me to provide to you evidence of anything if you don't have the intelligence to comprehend that any story that starts with a talking serpent is a children's story with a teaching essential to preserving sanity and living a fulfilled life in this low class world full of people who act and think like lower beasts instead of intelligent rational living human beings..

Consequently the firmament of Heaven remains far above your head and stretches out from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

The watchers have determined that you will die in your ignorance.

And I couldn't care less.

Right..

You are just too full of yourself to grasp the teaching of ancient people conveyed through fantastical stories intended to be understood by children. It's not for me to provide to you evidence of anything if you don't have the intelligence to comprehend that any story that starts with a talking serpent is a children's story with a teaching essential to preserving sanity and living a fulfilled life in this low class world full of people who act and think like lower beasts instead of intelligent rational living human beings..

Consequently the firmament of Heaven remains far above your head and stretches out from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

The watchers have determined that you will die in your ignorance.

And I couldn't care less.
Lots of vapid, self soothing psychobabble, there.

But zero evidence

Take your time. Get all the hissy fits out of your system.

I'm a patient guy.

Lots of vapid, self soothing psychobabble, there.

But zero evidence

Take your time. Get all the hissy fits out of your system.

I'm a patient guy.
I'm sure that it seems that way to you because you are just too damn smart to fall for any story with a talking serpent because every scientist knows that animals can't talk..

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure that it seems that way to you because you are just too damn smart to fall for any story with a talking serpent because every scientist knows that animals can't talk..

:auiqs.jpg:
Oh look. More vapid crybabying, but zero evidence.

It's really starting to look like you don't actually have any evidence.

No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

History before history mentions beings not from Earth, called,

...different names describe the same beings that came down from the heavens...

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?
All such "new age" propaganda is nothing more than an attack on logic, rationality, and the evidences of fact. Simply read any of the nonsense and you will see that its laced with nothing but subjective speculation, conjecture and assumptions. When you attempt to read any supposed "Scientific Article" and its filled with subjective opinionated words such as, "suggests", "could have", "points to", "most likely".......etc., its time to back of and punt. Such as this article........."considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronaut therorists.............." Really? Point A is true because Point B declares its true........while there is no objective evidence anywhere to be seen? Its called a logical fallacy or circular reasoning.

Considered: perception based upon "thinking". Even "Sponge Bob" can use his imagination.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFPX0qtWIs

Last edited:
No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

History before history mentions beings not from Earth, called,

...different names describe the same beings that came down from the heavens...

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?
Actually there were 4 races of beings who helped kick start civilization on this world. Unfortunately many peoples here began to worship them as gods. Now you know how religion started here.

The Bible has angels shown in it. Those who are not believers might easily dismiss those. They would likely say that there is no evidence for those, besides mention in the Bible. Yet such could correspond to star people. There could be such star people serving God, which are the angels most referred to. There could be other beings resembling them which are in rebellion. Such can convince people of other faiths and cultures that there are fairies among them, and some still known just as fiends, or demons. Besides beings resembling humans to some extent, references suggest there are some beings greater in power and of other realms that are totally nonhumanoid creatures.

Forum List

Back