Who Were The Star People Mentioned By Ancient Cultures Around The Globe?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

History before history mentions beings not from Earth, called,

• Star People​

• Ancestors​

• Gods,​

...different names describe the same beings that came down from the heavens...

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?

Maybe mainstream scholars don't have time to play with you ridiculous nerds.

I think Shiva in Hindu text is destribed as using a flying machine.

No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?
I dont know that we can make this claim just from paintings on a cave wall. Have you ever noticed how magic and aliens were only ever seen by ancient people? Where are these aliens who used to visit and interact with our civilizations? Where are the wizards like Moses who can part the red sea?

Nah, its all a bunch of horseshit.

If that was true, why dont we find evidence of an ancient super advanced civilization? You can track time by the layers of our earth. We find the remains of dinosaurs at one of these layers, LONG before any fossils of men have been found. We also find ancient metal items like crude swords and shields, but no nuclear weapons or the advanced tools one would need to make them.

Most likely they were the ones who inspired all of mankind's religious gods.

The invention of agriculture and sky/sun gods happened almost simultaneously in every part of the world. It's not aliens, it was the birth of modern religion with it's mysterious sky gods and their omens, portents, rituals and sacrifices.
Or the reverse, aliens inspired all the religions.

An ancient Indian tapestry, has depictions of beings ( not humans ) in spaceships fighting each other. I can't remember, I think it was a battle between the good aliens and the bad aliens who were trying to enslave the humans.

Yeah, because ancient texts are always meant to be read literally...........

Yeah, because ancient texts are always meant to be read literally...........
They didn't have a pulp fiction industry back then.
A very small percentage were literate and that was considered a specialty skill.
When not recorded data on harvest and laws/decrees, they were recording what they thought was truths. Often truths told to them by their Gawds.

So yes, the authors meant for these to be read literally ....

Please see this thread, especially pages 3 and 4 where I've posted what may need a copy-paste repeat here;
Nephilim (a.k.a. Anunnaki a.k.a. "Star People")

Or the reverse, aliens inspired all the religions.

Yup.

I wonder that too.

Imagine someone built a time machine and went back to medieval Europe, Ancient Egypt or something and you were flying in something like a helicopter,jet plane or such.

People back then don't know about that technology, because it didn't exist yet back then.

So they would probably think you were a sorceror/wizard or a god.

They didn't have a pulp fiction industry back then.
A very small percentage were literate and that was considered a specialty skill.
When not recorded data on harvest and laws/decrees, they were recording what they thought was truths. Often truths told to them by their Gawds.

So yes, the authors meant for these to be read literally ....
Do you really consider that mess a "proof" of anything?

Yup.

I wonder that too.

Imagine someone built a time machine and went back to medieval Europe, Ancient Egypt or something and you were flying in something like a helicopter,jet plane or such.

People back then don't know about that technology, because it didn't exist yet back then.

So they would probably think you were a sorceror/wizard or a god.

Do you really consider our assorted theologies/religions proof of anything?
Years ago when I met Nostradamus, he spoke of people in the future walking around talking to themselves, he thought they had all gone mad. When I questioned him further about the journey, I discovered he was talking about today and people walking around talking on cell phones; and relatively that wasn't that long ago. So primitives certainly would have used people from the future of gods. They couldn't begin to understand the technology they were using.

Forum List

Back