Who Were The Star People Mentioned By Ancient Cultures Around The Globe?

Why be so sure that the star people some have spoken of are related to UFO sightings? They might have no relation to one another.
I guess it all depends if you want to believe. It's another one of life's choices, and this one hurts nothing.

Correct, just because I believe it is true does not make it true. I am not trump or one of his supporters.
See, I WANT to KNOW (not believe) that aliens are visiting us. That would be absolutely amazing.

I don't want to believe they do. I don't want to pretend. I can't convince myself they are or have by wishing it so.

No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

History before history mentions beings not from Earth, called,

...different names describe the same beings that came down from the heavens...

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?
There is always the possibility that the space aliens are actually tourists from the future.

History is interesting and what better way to study history than to time travel.

I don’t consider the following article to be proof by any means but it is interesting.

For some reason all these pictures reminded me of Tourist Guy.

1655782440534.jpeg

Who Were The Star People Mentioned By Ancient Cultures Around The Globe?​

It’s a long story.

Spoiler alert

Spoiler alert

Spoiler alert

It turns out that the “Star People” are NASA Astronauts.

See, I WANT to KNOW (not believe) that aliens are visiting us. That would be absolutely amazing.

I don't want to believe they do. I don't want to pretend. I can't convince myself they are or have by wishing it so.
I already know, but every time I say something people want proof. My proof is / was very personal. You will know soon enough.

There is always the possibility that the space aliens are actually tourists from the future.

History is interesting and what better way to study history than to time travel.

I don’t consider the following article to be proof by any means but it is interesting.

For some reason all these pictures reminded me of Tourist Guy.

View attachment 660305
I like that idea.

So bizarre, when you wade into it. And if we assume an infinite multiverse, there paradox problem can be eliminated.

No matter where you look, ancient legends, mythologies and written accounts mention beings that came down from the heavens and came in contact with ancient mankind thousands of years ago.

Referred to as the 'star people', these beings are considered by many mainstream authors and Ancient Astronauts theorists as flesh and blood aliens.

One of the most incredible accounts of star people can be found in Native American history and folklore.

And while stories of intelligent beings visiting Earth from a distant place in the Cosmos date back as far as history can look back, spanning across countless cultures and different continents, mainstream scholars pay little to no attention at all, when dealing with such subjects.

History before history mentions beings not from Earth, called,

...different names describe the same beings that came down from the heavens...

More: Who Were the 'Star People' mentioned by Ancient Cultures around the Globe?
Republicans. Now ask me a hard one.

Forum List

Back