Zone1 Who Were the Israelites?

Who Were the Israelites?
Is a question for historians to babble about.

What they have become is a topic covering current events, as in the here & NOW

In my view of things,
How about you?

:)-

I stand corrected.
Here is the linage from Noah to Rachel to Joseph

(Gen 5:28 KJV) And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
(Gen 5:29 KJV) And he called his name Noah
(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem
(Gen 10:21 KJV) Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber
(Gen 10:25 KJV) And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg;
(Gen 11:18 KJV) And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
(Gen 11:20 KJV) And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
(Gen 11:22 KJV) And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
(Gen 22:20 KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that it was told Abraham, saying, Behold, Milcah, she hath also born children unto thy brother Nahor;
(Gen 22:21 KJV) Huz his firstborn, and Buz his brother, and Kemuel the father of Aram,
(Gen 22:22 KJV) And Chesed, and Hazo, and Pildash, and Jidlaph, and Bethuel.
(Gen 22:23 KJV) And Bethuel begat Rebekah
(Gen 24:29 KJV) And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban.
(Gen 29:16 KJV) And Laban had two daughters.,.and the name of the younger was Rachel
(Gen 30:25 KJV) And it came to pass, when
Rachel had born Joseph.
:)-

The Church is not a genetic descendent; it's a spiritual descendent.

Read the New Testament.
Jesus was "sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Jesus ministered to the "lost sheep" in Galilee.
Jesus sent the disciples to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
God "drove Israel to the north country" (Europe).
The disciples went north into Europe as instructed.
The northern European nations are almost all Christian, WASP.

Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 sum up the obedience-disobedience dichotomy that permeates the Old Testament, and for their habitual disobedience – or the Satan they allowed into their tabernacle – the Israelites on more than one occasion were enslaved until they were destroyed (Dt 28:48). Babylon absolutely devastated Judea, but not so much that it couldn’t be rebuilt, much to the chagrin of Judea’s neighbors. On behalf of these neighbors, Rehum and Shimshai explained to Artaxerxes king of Persia the consensus of opposition to rebuilding Jerusalem:

To Artaxerxes the king: Your servants, the men of the province Beyond the River, send greeting. And now be it known to the king that the Jews who came up from you to us have gone to Jerusalem. They are rebuilding that rebellious and wicked city. They are finishing the walls and repairing the foundations. Now be it known to the king that if this city is rebuilt and the walls finished, they will not pay tribute, custom, or toll, and the royal revenue will be impaired. Now because we eat the salt of the palace and it is not fitting for us to witness the king’s dishonor, therefore we send and inform the king, in order that search may be made in the book of the records of your fathers. You will find in the book of the records and learn that this city is a rebellious city, hurtful to kings and provinces, and that sedition was stirred up in it from of old. That was why this city was laid waste. We make known to the king that if this city is rebuilt and its walls finished, you will then have no possession in the province Beyond the River. (Ezr 4:11-16)​

But Cyrus king of Babylon had already freed the exiles to return to their capital and rebuild it. Although a faithful remnant would manage to rebuild their way of life, even after Babylon destroyed it in 586 BC, the factious tribal people persisted in their proclivities toward idolatry and warmongering, as the Old Testament generally illustrates, and ultimately were unable to rebuild their way of life after Rome destroyed it in AD 70.

This was Israel. Catch that: was Israel. Past tense. Chosen by God as a faithful people, they proved themselves largely unfaithful. Throughout their history, a faithful remnant persisted, but by and large, they disappointed God.

Now they’re extinct, and some of the righteous remnant foresaw this extinction, especially in the first century as they saw world-changing events occurring in Palestine: the crucifixion and resurrection; Pentecost and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit; mounting tensions in Judea between the Romans and the Jews.

I have got some blowback recently from people who insist that modern Jews are the same people as the ancient Jews, but is that really the case? Do modern Jews worship idols? Do they make war on those who don’t worship their God? Are they the violent, incestuous, drunkards that the Israelites were? Do they abide all the preposterous, draconian edicts of Old Covenant law?

I don’t think so. I find modern Jews rather industrious – prolific Nobel Prize recipients. They seem quite tolerant of outsiders and are arguably among the most civil of people.

If I were Jewish, I would find some kinship with Jacob’s progeny (though not genetic), but would keep my distance from the disobedient majority.
While there are some facts in your writing above, norwegan is completely deluded by the Vatican Trick words, Jews and Jesus. Both of which are names designed to fool and delude the Christians, and it has worked marvelously over the last 400- 500 years or so.

The church is primarily gathered from Israel (the 'elect lady'). Where the Christian church is are the descendants of Israel. Look for the cross on their national flags.

As America was built by immigrants from all or most of the other Israelite peoples, and is the legacy of Manasseh, the thirteenth tribe, its flag represents all thirteen tribes by its thirteen stripes.
Good observations same as British Israel societies preach.
But if one examines the Birthright of Ephraim one can see that originally America fit that Blessing far better than Britain; America has many big rivers and much cattle, neither of which Britain has even if one counts the old British part of France.
However both Britain and America are controlled by and worship anti-Christs. Thus both are under curses; And both are working to murder Syria, the Mother of Christ, Chrisianity, and the Aryan Christian Israel nations of Europe and subsequently much of America;
And America & Europe in trying to murder Syria for Greater Khazaria, are under a curse to shorten their lives as per the Commandment to honor one's parents that they days be long upon the Earth: Exodus 20:12, the 4th Commandment.

Last edited:
But if one examines the Birthright of Ephraim one can see that originally America fit that Blessing far better than Britain; America has many big rivers and much cattle, neither of which Britain has even if one counts the old British part of France.
However both Britain and America are controlled by and worship anti-Christs. Thus both are under curses; And both are working to murder Syria, the Mother of Christ, Chrisianity, and the Aryan Christian Israel nations of Europe and subsequently much of America;
And America & Europe in trying to murder Syria for Greater Khazaria, are under a curse to shorten their lives as per the Commandment to honor one's parents that they days be long upon the Earth: Exodus 20:12, the 4th Commandment.
The birthright was divided in Joseph's sons Ephraim and Manasseh. The younger Ephraim would be greater than Manasseh: the globe girdling British Empire. Manasseh would become a single great nation: America. As America was ascending Britain was declining.

Sadly, both are in moral decline today

This is a library of information about the khazars.

Jesus was "sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Jesus ministered to the "lost sheep" in Galilee.
Jesus sent the disciples to "the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
God "drove Israel to the north country" (Europe).
The disciples went north into Europe as instructed.
The northern European nations are almost all Christian, WASP.
Jeremiah 16:

14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers*, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

* Matthew 4:19
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Jeremiah 16:

14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers*, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

* Matthew 4:19
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Who do you think Jeremiah was talking about?

The birthright was divided in Joseph's sons Ephraim and Manasseh. The younger Ephraim would be greater than Manasseh: the globe girdling British Empire. Manasseh would become a single great nation: America. As America was ascending Britain was declining.

Sadly, both are in moral decline today
Good way to put it. Thank You, Woodznutz

The shoe fits. Last days prophecy concerning Benjamin;

"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil."

Think Vikings and USSR.
Correctioin. Russia, not the USSR.

Jeremiah?
The question is, are the "children of Israel" in verse 14 the same as those in verse 15. Is this a prophetic scripture that is to occur far into the future?

Last edited:
After centuries of migration and intermarriage, a people loses its genetic distinctions, especially a nation like Israel which had always had a significant diaspora.

This should be elementary.
Interestingly, people who understand elementary genetics understand that
your statement is BS in reference to Jewish populations around the world
which are actually remarkably genetically linked

Interestingly, people who understand elementary genetics understand that
your statement is BS in reference to Jewish populations around the world
which are actually remarkably genetically linked
Religion is not based upon one's geneaology........strange is it not that Christianity was exclusively reserved for those who share the supposed same markers as you for the 1st decade of the faith's existence? And some 600 years later those same geneaology markers were found within the Muslim faith? Religion comes from Hearing and Learning, not one's physical geneaology. There are families that can hold many different religious disciplines within the same family tree. One is not born into a religion/faith, one is born into humanity as an agent of freewill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back