Who supports trans rights ?

I'm caressing my Smith & Wesson right now...which has a larger than 10-round mag in it and it's perfectly legal and nobody can legally do anything about it.
I find it mildly amusing that many Americans willingly trade off the lives of their children for the right to fondle their guns. Other countries' people choose to have both rights.

Only mildly from a Canadian POV.

I find it mildly amusing that many Americans willingly trade off the lives of their children for the right to fondle their guns. Other countries' people choose to have both rights.

I live in a semi-rural community with guns everywhere. NOTHING remotely bad related to that has happened here in all the years I've been here, not for miles around. In fact when I first moved here I consulted a friend who already lived here and asked him about the crime rate around here. He said break-ins are almost non-existent because there are so many guns in so many households and would-burglars know it. And it definitely seems that he was right.

Where it DOES happen is in the ghetto neighborhoods closer to the city which is largely run by Democrats who probably think more like your leaders. THAT is where crackpots who vote for such people (if they vote at all) do crazy stuff with guns and end up killing kids or where kids kill themselves or each other. It happens in the shitty Democrat-run slums of the city in droves every day.

My experience HERE has convinced me that we shouldn't value your opinion THERE about what goes on here so much. You could not pay me enough money to want to live in a country like yours which has so much control over everyday life.

Last edited:

Nah. It’s just the mindless musings of a mindless libtarded foreign hack bitch.

You know very well how they are being persecuted.

It's not my place to debate the issue, but I claim the right to bring the question out in a clear and understood way.

It's only one of the ways that Americans are bent on being intolerant towards each other for reasons such as racism and domestic political hate for each other.

You can hear me but you don't have to agree. I may motivate you to even deeper hating.

These oddball types are such experts at claiming victimhood I’m surprised they don’t carry their own body chalk.

I do but not in the same sense that Americans have decided for and against. Only in the sense that LGBTQ rights must be permitted to be a part of a free society.l

Americans feel that they have to trample on the rights of others but don't realize they're destroying the rights and freedoms of their own country.

Hence, America has declined far down the list of the world's most free countries.

Can is stop or is this topic too going to end up being nothing but screaming insults and obscenities at each other?
So normalizing fudge packing ,pillow biting perverts is OK?

For the libtards loudly shouting that Trans people are being discriminated against, let’s be serious.

What rights of all people are trannys being denied?

Related question

Why shouldn’t any locality or Stafe have the right to outlaw drag show performances in front of children? Put it another way: what socially valuable utility is served by allowing drag queens to perform their “shows” in front of children?

Only in your "silly and" pointed head.
No no. Universally.

If you’re not claiming any rights violations, then what on Earth is it you’re asking? And why?

I realize that you are tragically retarded. But that question you ask is even dumber than that. You’re high aren’t you?

What rights do "transadults" not have?

Y'all can flap your big mouths about "trans" people's rights but not one of you has been able to enumerate with any objective provability one single right that they don't have.

Sergeant Bill disagreed. I’m sure he’ll be here any minutes to explain his disagreement.

He is the chatty type afterall

Forum List

Back