Who supports trans rights ?

I do but not in the same sense that Americans have decided for and against. Only in the sense that LGBTQ rights must be permitted to be a part of a free society.l

Americans feel that they have to trample on the rights of others but don't realize they're destroying the rights and freedoms of their own country.

Hence, America has declined far down the list of the world's most free countries.

Can is stop or is this topic too going to end up being nothing but screaming insults and obscenities at each other?

A subject/slave of Canaduh has no standing to speak of American culture or governance.

Yours is the nation that was shamefully founded in cowardice and submission, sucking the dick of the same tyrant whose ass we Americans kicked in order to establish our independence and sovereignty.

The secret is in being able to raise important issues that force out a response. As opposed to the usual chucking sh-t back and forth at each other.
The outrage from the left is that children deserve and are even encouraged down this path

All while screaming that's trans rights

They're chopping tits off of 14 year old girls

Trans rights!

Sick evil fuckers

No one cares if you're a grown man walking down the street in a dress fags ....wear all the make up you want
Even get all the Frankenstein surgery yas want that lead many of em to suicide

Encouraging children down this path is just sick! Pure evil ! And HAS nothing to do with trans rights You fucking stupid chink

Who supports bigots?

Given what you mean by “bigots”, anyone who isn't a fucked-up sociopathic lunatic supports “bigots”.

That you think any standards of decency, morality, or reason make one a “bigot” is a reflection on you, and your own fucked-up mental and moral condition, and not on any of us that you are trying to slur with that term.

Given what you mean by “bigots”, anyone who isn't a fucked-up sociopathy lunatic supports “bigots”.

That you think any standards of decency, morality, or reason make one a “bigot” is a reflection on you, and your own fucked-up mental and moral condition, and not on any of us that you are trying to slur with that term. \
Blobby Blaylock. How the hell are you?

Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

There is no such thing as ‘trans rights’ – whatever that’s supposed to be.

All citizens of the Unites States are entitled to the same rights and protected liberties – including transitional Americans.

To subject transitional Americans to discrimination or disadvantage because they are transitional violates their rights as American citizens.

Yes you are stuck with them and all countries are too. But only in your country the issue is belaboured to the point at which it has become one of the many issues that is tearing America apart.
It seems to have even eclipsed the guns issue.

America is not being “torn apart” by this issue.

A tiny handful of fucked-up lunatics are making a lot of noise, demanding to be treated as if they were actually human being instead of fucked-up lunatics, a slightly larger handful of cowards are pandering to them, while the rest of us rightfully mock these lunatics and the fools who pander thereto.

It's enough that you have to tell me that you don't hate your fellow Americans!

You're either trying to pull in your horns or you're just plain lying.

Hahahahaha! I'm honestly and truly embarrassed for you after that one!
Still aren't answering the question with your baseless comments .. What rights? C'mon Donald H .. you made the claim .. show us what rights they don't have.

America is not being “torn apart” by this issue.

A tiny handful of fucked-up lunatics are making a lot of noise, demanding to be treated as if they were actually human being instead of fucked-up lunatics, a slightly larger handful of cowards are pandering to them, while the rest of us rightfully mock these lunatics and the fools who pander thereto.
I feel no incentive to disagree.
I really don't GAF if Americans dwell on this issue as long as you like.

I wouldn't want this to become another reason for mass shootings though.

Indeed, "rights" doesn't need anything other than the word "human" in front of it. When we put words like "trans" and "women's" and "black" or ANYTHING other than simply "human" it implies that these subgroups deserve something special that other groups don't. "Human" is an umbrella term that includes us all. PERIOD. Nothing more is needed.

Are you human?
End of story.
iu

I feel no incentive to disagree.
I really don't GAF if Americans dwell on this issue as long as you like.

I wouldn't want this to become another reason for mass shootings though.
Yet you make claims you can't substantiate that trans individuals somehow don't have the same rights as other Americans.

Still aren't answering the question with your baseless comments .. What rights? C'mon Donald H .. you made the claim .. show us what rights they don't have.
Just conclude that I can't answer your question on the rights that 'they' don't have.
It's not established that America is upholding any rights for even straight Americans.

What rights and freedoms do any Americans still have?

Just conclude that I can't answer your question on the rights that 'they' don't have.
It's not established that America is upholding any rights for even straight Americans.

What rights and freedoms do any Americans still have?
Translated: your claim is baseless. got it.

Got it! Would you like to be ignored on account of your childish behaviour?
If you feel that someone challenging your unsubstantiated statements is "childish behavior," then by all means. By the way, this is a typical approach of democrats in the United States, when they are challenged with facts that oppose their views, they just ignore it.

If you feel that someone challenging your unsubstantiated statements is "childish behavior," then by all means. By the way, this is a typical approach of democrats in the United States, when they are challenged with facts that oppose their views, they just ignore it.

Correction:

Most of them whine a lot and threaten violence in the attempt to force you to think like them......................

And when the drama doesn't work, THEN they ignore.

Forum List

Back