Who supports trans rights ?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

I do but not in the same sense that Americans have decided for and against. Only in the sense that LGBTQ rights must be permitted to be a part of a free society.l

Americans feel that they have to trample on the rights of others but don't realize they're destroying the rights and freedoms of their own country.

Hence, America has declined far down the list of the world's most free countries.

Can is stop or is this topic too going to end up being nothing but screaming insults and obscenities at each other?

What rights to normal people have that those who identify as trans .. dont?
Theyre under attack in fact transgenders are in concentration camps

Don't you read slate

Thiers a trans genocide being carried out by transphobic bigots!

fggbnnn.png

What rights to normal people have that those who identify as trans .. dont?
Indeed, "rights" doesn't need anything other than the word "human" in front of it. When we put words like "trans" and "women's" and "black" or ANYTHING other than simply "human" it implies that these subgroups deserve something special that other groups don't. "Human" is an umbrella term that includes us all. PERIOD. Nothing more is needed.

Are you human?
End of story.

I do but not in the same sense that Americans have decided for and against. Only in the sense that LGBTQ rights must be permitted to be a part of a free society.l

Americans feel that they have to trample on the rights of others but don't realize they're destroying the rights and freedoms of their own country.

Hence, America has declined far down the list of the world's most free countries.

Can is stop or is this topic too going to end up being nothing but screaming insults and obscenities at each other?
Listen up dog EATING Canadian
Push play

What rights don't they have that a normal American has?

What rights don't they have that a normal American has?
You know very well how they are being persecuted.

It's not my place to debate the issue, but I claim the right to bring the question out in a clear and understood way.

It's only one of the ways that Americans are bent on being intolerant towards each other for reasons such as racism and domestic political hate for each other.

You can hear me but you don't have to agree. I may motivate you to even deeper hating.

It's not my place to debate the issue, but I claim the right to bring the question out in a clear and understood way.

It's only one of the ways that Americans are bent on being intolerant towards each other for reasons such as racism and domestic political hate for each other.

You can hear me but you don't have to agree. I may motivate you to even deeper hating.
Persecuted? Translated: People don't agree that an individual can feel like something they never will be, and then be expected to accept it.

What rights? You called it out .. tell us Donald H

The world wonders

SCOTUS says we can't toss them off of buildings so I guess we are stuck with them. ;)
Yes you are stuck with them and all countries are too. But only in your country the issue is belaboured to the point at which it has become one of the many issues that is tearing America apart.
It seems to have even eclipsed the guns issue.

Persecuted? Translated: People don't agree that an individual can feel like something they never will be, and then be expected to accept it.

What rights? You called it out .. tell us Donald H
No, I can use you better and longer if I coerce you into having to make the point on why you have to hate your fellow Americans.

I'll continue to suggest tolerance and diversity while ya'all wallow in hate and racism.

That's why the brave Biden administration is leading the charge to make sure children have access to transgender "medical care" ...like starting em off early on hormone blockers ...which are completely safe for children

Hormone blockers for kids is a fundamental human right that must be respected....even if it has to be done without the parents knowledge

Support trans rights
Support trans rights

No, I can use you better and longer if I coerce you into having to make the point on why you have to hate your fellow Americans.

I'll continue to suggest tolerance and diversity while ya'all wallow in hate and racism.
I don't hate my fellow Americans .. Many of us, including myself, don't agree that the social contagion of feeling like something, doesn't make it a reality -- especially when they demand we accept it. Then there is the collateral damage that proliferates into marginalizing females, sexualizing youth and adolescents, loss of opportunities, awards, recognition and careers for females and the expectations to accept falsehoods and lies.

We hate the ideology, and not the people -- it needs to be addressed like it was 10 - 15 years ago: a mental illness.

Still .. you can't name any rights that are infringed by those identifying as trans.

I don't hate my fellow Americans .. Many of us, including myself, don't agree that the social contagion of feeling like something, doesn't make it a reality -- especially when they demand we accept it. Then there is the collateral damage that proliferates into marginalizing females, sexualizing youth and adolescents, loss of opportunities, awards, recognition and careers for females and the expectations to accept falsehoods and lies.

We hate the ideology, and not the people -- it needs to be addressed like it was 10 - 15 years ago: a mental illness.

Still .. you can't name any rights that are infringed by those identifying as trans.
It's enough that you have to tell me that you don't hate your fellow Americans!

You're either trying to pull in your horns or you're just plain lying.

We hate the ideology, and not the people

Hahahahaha! I'm honestly and truly embarrassed for you after that one!

Forum List

Back