Who supports trans rights ?

Sergeant Bill disagreed. I’m sure he’ll be here any minutes to explain his disagreement.

He is the chatty type afterall

As discussed in another current thread, I appreciate succinctness, but on this issue, it's just chickenshittery. You'd think the bloviating idiots would jump at the opportunity to prove what their mouths are saying, wouldn't you?

I wonder that too. I'm adamant about equal rights. If the rights of trans people, of any people, are being violated, we should put a stop to it.

Right?

They're saying "We demand" but when you ask what they demand, they reply with "We can't say".

So tell us what rights I have that a tranny doesn't have.

The answer is none. The lost rights issue is that if biological women. Losing rights they fought tirelessly for for centuries.

And the people advocating for the loss of woman’s rights? The left that claim to be their champions.

I am under no obligation to post my opinion in any thread of your choosing.
Grow up :badgrin: :smoochEE:

I DON'T CARE.jpg

Big if. Nobody seems willing or able to identify any violation of the rights of trannys.
Maybe. But we should remain vigilant in protecting everyone's rights regardless.

The real problem, in my view, is this attempt to replace equal rights with "equity". It started with "civil rights" stuff, and now is being extended other areas of the law. It's a dangerous development.

Maybe. But we should remain vigilant in protecting everyone's rights regardless.

The real problem, in my view, is this attempt to replace equal rights with "equity". It started with "civil rights" stuff, and now is being extended other areas of the law. It's a dangerous development.
“Equal rights” is a pretty clear term. “Equity” is ambiguous and unclear and I suspect that’s not by accident.

Still waiting for a clear identification by anyone of any rights to which trannies are being denied.

Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

When it comes to "grooming you can thank the people who call themselves "conservative" for protecting grooming
in the churches
in the Scouts
in sports
in private schools

And accuse those who point out the conservative pedophilia of destroying families.

A child is most likely to be sexually abused by
A parent
Another relative
A neighbor or close family friend
A church leader
A coach
Private school teacher

Because that's where you perverts hide.

Forum List

Back