Who supports trans rights ?

Yes you are stuck with them and all countries are too. But only in your country the issue is belaboured to the point at which it has become one of the many issues that is tearing America apart.
It seems to have even eclipsed the guns issue.
Some other countries have already gone belly-up to it. We won't do that without a fight. In Britain teachers are being fired for referring to girls as "girls", and that's only the tip of the iceberg. You have to follow Nazi...or Soviet...style rigidity or you lose your job. A good teacher can't even teach if they don't use blindly neutral pronouns in accordance with state regulations. The state is trying to neuter everybody, and get real... They are not doing it to defend anybody's rights. They're doing it because society can't function like that and that invites intervention and they hope to be the hand that answers the call. America has not yet given into this. Yes, the proponents of this wokeism are trying to rip America apart. But some other countries are further along in the process already. Wokeism scored a silent slaughter on the Brits. It won't be so easy on our soil.

Correction:

Most of them whine a lot and threaten violence in the attempt to force you to think like them......................

And when the drama doesn't work, THEN they ignore.

I embrace dissenting opinions so I can hear and understand where they are mentally and politically. This builds the narrative of what type of material to research and provide a rebuttal. If you just ignore someone because you don't agree with them, then you have a closed mind and are unwilling to hear contradicting opinions and viewpoints.

Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

I recommend freedom after emancipation not prior, unless you can pay yer way.

I feel no incentive to disagree.
I really don't GAF if Americans dwell on this issue as long as you like.

I wouldn't want this to become another reason for mass shootings though.

Like this one?

iu

Just conclude that I can't answer your question on the rights that 'they' don't have.
It's not established that America is upholding any rights for even straight Americans.

What rights and freedoms do any Americans still have?
I'm caressing my Smith & Wesson right now...which has a larger than 10-round mag in it and it's perfectly legal and nobody can legally do anything about it.

I can also say I think trans and woke culture in general is full of shit, and if someone has REAL breasts and a REAL vagina and can get pregnant, nobody can stop me from calling them a woman.

I can also refuse (for "religious" reasons) to let the school system put my autistic child through psychological testing that I know will railroad him in detrimental ways.

And these little morsels are just appetizers. Wait until you taste the main course!

Yes, yes....I know there are spies back there in the kitchen trying to poison the food and change the menu.

I'm caressing my Smith & Wesson right now...which has a larger than 10-round mag in it and it's perfectly legal and nobody can legally do anything about it.

I can also say I think trans and woke culture in general is full of shit, and if someone has REAL breasts and a REAL vagina and can get pregnant, nobody can stop me from calling them a woman.

I can also refuse (for "religious" reasons) to let the school system put my autistic child through psychological testing that I know will railroad him in detrimental ways.

And these little morsels are just appetizers. Wait until you taste the main course!

Yes, yes....I know there are spies back there in the kitchen trying to poison the food and change the menu.
Have you asked God to heal yer child?

Again, no one has claimed that any human being doesn't have the right to exist. Are you drunk?
How many more laws does a group need made specifically about them to feel like everyone else who doesn't have special laws made to control them?

May I PM you? I have something possibly different to say about autism and you can't PM me. (got tired of the stalkers.)

How many more laws does a group need made specifically about them to feel like everyone else who doesn't have special laws made to control them?
Who knows. Mentally ill people go through many feelings, moods, and irrational thoughts.

The last few minutes with "Jazz" Jennings is hard to watch. That poor kid should sue the stage mom, the doctors, and the producers of that show. The "Doctor," Jess Ting is clearly a quack. I'll bet he's related to Sum Ting Wong.

I opened this thread to ask the very question that others ask: “what ‘rights’ are we supposedly talking about?”

But I instead watched the OP’s linked graphic and kind of disgusting video. Ugh.

The “warning” was fairly given ahead of time. I could have listened to it. I should have listened to it.

I opened this thread to ask the very question that others ask: “what ‘rights’ are we supposedly talking about?”

But I instead watched the OP’s linked graphic and kind of disgusting video. Ugh.

The “warning” was fairly given ahead of time. I could have listened to it. I should have listened to it.

And still no one has answered the question of "What rights?"

And no one ever will. It's all part of the left's victimhood psychosis. If they weren't victims, their lives would have no meaning.

Forum List

Back