*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

Rigby is the only REAL liberal in the forum :laugh:
Yes, but Rigby is confused as to what a political philosophy actually is...

No, political philosophy is depends on where authority comes from.
And in a democratic republic, it is supposed to come from the rights of all individuals, so even those you disagree with have to be tolerated.
What the capital police used was the political philosophy or Mao, where political power comes from the barrel of a gun.

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.
Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Rugby appears to think that anarchy = liberalism.
liberalism = fascism, Nazi.

No, and in fact they are total opposites.
Liberalism means defending individual liberties is the source of all legal authority.
Fascism is where the wealthy elite try to pretend they are better, so should dictate.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

Rigby is the only REAL liberal in the forum :laugh:
Yes, but Rigby is confused as to what a political philosophy actually is...
Just imagine if a crater is left where the capitol Building was. Evil people are there.

It would be an improvement.
Then maybe we can end the illegal War on Drugs, the illegal 3 Strikes laws, the illegal invasions like the Mideast, the illegal tax corruption, the illegal spying on people, the illegal arrest and detention by Homeland Security, the illegal arrest and detention in Guantanamo, etc.
Congress is not such a good thing.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

liberalism = fascism, Nazi.

No, and in fact they are total opposites.
Liberalism means defending individual liberties is the source of all legal authority.
Fascism is where the wealthy elite try to pretend they are better, so should dictate.
When have today's so-called "liberals" ever defended indivual liberties? Use the actual definition of the word, not what some Leftwing propagandist says it is.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Anarchism is the extreme left parallel to right wing Libertarianism.
Liberalism requires armed resistance to corrupt coercive dictatorship.
And the capital police were illegally violating rights.
The fact I disagree with the protestor's beliefs changes nothing.
'All political expression must be tolerated, especially those we do not agree with.
No, all political expression must not be tolerated......

I already said I have no idea what her security job in the AF was.. but she was a huge fan of Trump and QANON so she wasn't very bright.
What a loser frat boy attitude. A bunch of good old boys contracting a hit or murder-for-hire straight out of the DNC boiler room.

I am not a man, but I am well educated. QANON is a crackpot conspiracy group.. Ashli wasn't really even bright enough to pass the enlistment exam to get into the USAF.

I am not following.
Ashli Babbett did 2 tours of duty in the USAF.

{...
A veteran of the US Air Force, Ms Babbitt served two tours in Afghanistan and Iraq before later deployments with the National Guard to Kuwait and Qatar, ...}.

She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

There's a University nearby: UAF Home | University of Alaska Fairbanks

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.
chesswarsnow

She was in security.. Like an MP..
Wrong.

Security and MP are two completely different situations with the only comparison being both have the authority to detain.

The fact that you said "like an MP" makes it quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

None.
Who cares what the crazy bitch did in the AF? She got shot for being a domestic terrorist.

Wrong.
She was expressing a legal political opinion.
The fact she was wrong does not at all change that she was right to express it, and shooting her was the only domestic terrorism act.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

The people trying to occupy congress were wrong.
No doubt about it.
But that does NOT mean their protest should be censored by police violence.
That fact they were wrong does not mean we don't have to tolerate them.
We do.
We have to let them be heard.
THEN everyone can decide who was right.

And the occupation did not interfere with anything.
It was over in a few hours.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.
Yes the domestic terrorists were definitely wrong.

They were there to hang Pence and Pelosi. That was caught on video. They should have wasted a lot more of the terrorists. If they wanted to be regarded as protestors they should have protested instead of breaking the law.

There is zero reasons to tolerate idots and domestic terrorists. If they are that stupid then there is no reasoning with them.

Wrong.
If they were there to kill anyone, they would have been heavily armed and killed all the police, so they would not then get arrested for those they killed.
Obviously they had no intent to harm anyone, and only wanted media coverage.
That is protected political expression, so is totally legal as long as it is a public building and they harmed NO ONE.

You obviously are lying when you claim they were there to hang congress people.
Again, they actually broke no law at all, and they have every legal right in the world to do what they did, even though is was foolish and based on false beliefs.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.
We do.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

They were there to hang Pence and Pelosi. That was caught on video. They should have wasted a lot more of the terrorists. If they wanted to be regarded as protestors they should have protested instead of breaking the law.

There is zero reasons to tolerate idots and domestic terrorists. If they are that stupid then there is no reasoning with them.

Wrong.
If they were there to kill anyone, they would have been heavily armed and killed all the police, so they would not then get arrested for those they killed.
That is protected political expression, so is totally legal as long as it is a public building and they harmed NO ONE.

Again, they actually broke no law at all, and they have every legal right in the world to do what they did, even though is was foolish and based on false beliefs.
You had better go tell that to the prosecutor in DC and straighten them out, post haste!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.
(It was actually stolen from Bernie Sanders, but that is not relevant.)

But YES they DID have the right to trash the congressional building.
That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.
But some you listed did not happen.
No cops were injured and no bombs were planted.

The only crime you listed was the laptop thefts.
That is the only one that should be prosecuted.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

All those who occupied congress were wrong in their belief the election had been stolen from Trump.
(It was actually stolen from Bernie Sanders, but that is not relevant.)

But YES they DID have the right to trash the congressional building.
That is what the building is intended for, so that everyone can express their political beliefs.

Almost all the actions listed that really happened, are protected political expression.
But some you listed did not happen.
No cops were injured and no bombs were planted.

The only crime you listed was the laptop thefts.
That is the only one that should be prosecuted.
You can sing all day long but that don't change reality...

She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

There's a University nearby: UAF Home | University of Alaska Fairbanks

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.
chesswarsnow

She was in security.. Like an MP..
Wrong.

Security and MP are two completely different situations with the only comparison being both have the authority to detain.

The fact that you said "like an MP" makes it quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

None.
Who cares what the crazy bitch did in the AF? She got shot for being a domestic terrorist.

Wrong.
She was expressing a legal political opinion.
The fact she was wrong does not at all change that she was right to express it, and shooting her was the only domestic terrorism act.

Storming the Capitol is not a protest.. the first amendment guarantees the right to peaceful protest. NOT the right to use violence to prevent the EC verification.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.
We do.

Wrong.

You had better go tell that to the prosecutor in DC and straighten them out, post haste!

I would like to.
DC likely should all be burned to the ground.
But last times I was there, for civil rights or Vietnam protests, the police beat me up at least a half a dozen times.
There is nothing in DC worth saving.
But once you see how evil and violent the government is, there just is little normal people can do anymore.
The democratic republic has been over for a very long time.

Storming the Capitol is not a protest.. the first amendment guarantees the right to peaceful protest. NOT the right to use violence to prevent the EC verification.

There is no other way to gain any media attention any more, except by some degree of violence.
The protestors did not exceed that limit.
They prevented NOTHING.
And the day they delayed things are well worth it to allow all sides to be heard.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.
We do.

Wrong.

I would like to.
DC likely should all be burned to the ground.
But last times I was there, for civil rights or Vietnam protests, the police beat me up at least a half a dozen times.
There is nothing in DC worth saving.
But once you see how evil and violent the government is, there just is little normal people can do anymore.
The democratic republic has been over for a very long time.
Burn DC to the ground and then what?

This "burn it all down" hyperbolic talk is nothing but masturbation...

Just some shit to say because it feels good, but produces nothing

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Do you mean who shot one of the people committing a violent attack on the Congress of the United States in a failed attempt at overthrowing the legitimate government of the United States?

A HERO, that's who.

There is no other way to gain any media attention any more, except by some degree of violence.
The protestors did not exceed that limit.
They prevented NOTHING.
And the day they delayed things are well worth it to allow all sides to be heard.

Five people died .. They stole stuff from offices and beat people up with crutches, baseball bats and the shat on the floors. They were screaming to hang Pence.

Forum List

Back